SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Giving up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this in my catcher account

Quote:
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of (one
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)in the International
programs held on the 15TH OF May 2007 in London.This Promo is approved by the
British Gaming Board and also Licensed by The International Association of
Gaming Regulators (IAGR).To file for your claims you are to fillout the claims
form below and send all informations to your claims officer whose name and
email address appears below:

Claims Officer,
Mr. ALB3RT GR3GORY, E-mail: british tobaccoapprovedagent2@yahoo .co .uk

Twisted Evil Oh I'm gonna like playing with this little sh*t today.
Think I might give him some special attention.

PS. I went for 2 hours this morning before I thought "I want a fag" So it is getting easier Rolling Eyes

@Harry Bawls...I'm with ya buddy, DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Rose

pony
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ^^ I got the exact same e-mail from the exact same guy today. I'm still on my first bait, and I don't want to take on more than one until I'm a little more experienced, but be sure and nail him good for me. Wink

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job everyone Very Happy
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
I spend most of my time out in my building. I am getting a lot of projects done that I have put off for months.

I believe I did the same - I have a fascination for High voltage projects, so I secreted myself in the workshop for many few hours building .. well something.

The missus knew the only reason she could interrupt me was if I blew the household fuse. My own was easy enough to blow.

KEEP IT UP GUYS! It will get a little harder but the best advice I can give is don't fuck up. If you do cheat, you will have to go through a smaller version of everything all over again.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spent the last few hours playing phone tag with a mugu, Dott and Gomer. Got so close to a web cam meeting too!

Now normally, the first thing I would reach for in this situation (Espescially after having a glass of wine or 2) is a cigarette. But I didn't! Didn't even think about it while we played our game Laughing

I do feel as though it's suddenly got a little bit easier.

(Having said that, tomorrow I'm out with some of my good friends. They ALL smoke, so tomorrow will be my make or break.

I'm determined not to break Confused

@HB. Not heard from you, hope you're still with me x

Pretty Rose

pony
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@IWM: Best of luck for tomorrow ! I'm sure that going out will be the most difficult part once I give up ...

It will help me a lot to see that others can make it Exclamation

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as of June 1st going out should be hellishly easy since no more smoking in public places (UK).

That will remove a lot of temptation, plus you get to laugh at all the hardcore ones standing in the street outside the backs of pubs in gale force winds and peeing down rain trying to light their Lambert & Butlers Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x1
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^We've not been allowed to smoke in public places for 2 years this December.
Bars smell better, but they also have really nice outside areas where you can smoke. Evil or Very Mad

I have to talk to myself while I am out and keep repeating the mantra "No tequila, no tequila" Coz as soon as I have tequila, who cares what happens next? Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fistymus

Actually it's the 1st July. Very Happy

I plan to give up over the bank holiday weekend.

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, my bad

*slaps self on forehead*
Rolling Eyes

Ivory Coast x1
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of 1st July, all those lovely little school kids having a cigarette before getting on the train, will have to find something else to do.

Still could be worse, smoking while chasing a fox on a horse.

Keep it going folks !

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@IWM
I had to work my "real" job today so I couldn't get on-line till now. Yesterday I thought I had this made. It didn't seem so hard........Today kicked my ass. I damn near broke. Thank god I work alone, and was able to just drive off and leave the others behind. During work I have no problems, but when I get home, the trouble starts. I go directly to the building and begin to work. I have made tremendous progress on re-finishing my kitchen cabinets.

My 7 yr old son brought me a small chocolate creme pie from the store today, gave it to me and said " happy no smoking day Daddy"! That was all I needed to know I can do this.

Day 4 under the belt......looking forward to NOT smoking not being the only thing on my mind! I'm proud of all the "quitters" on here, and intend to be an ex-smoker the rest of my life.

Just so you all know I have not totally lost my mind.........

Don is a sissy mod,
Lotta is the best thing since sliced bread,
I'm glad to see the three new mods.... Rolling Eyes
Radden buys women......
The mere mention of the name "Shiver" makes my heart flutter.....
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Harry!!!!

I never thought I'd be able to say it, but it does get easier. Yesterday I hardly had any cravings at all and so far nothing today. I'm not half as worried about driving today as I was a few days ago.

You've only got a couple more days of suffering and you're through the worst. Stick in there and know for sure that you're on the mend. If you're anything like me, you'll still be hawking up shite for weeks to come, but that's a small price to pay and some people tell me it's actually a good sign!! Surprised

Just don't give in. Whatever you do, stay with it. Thumbs up

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Totally agree with my partner, day 10 is coming to an end and this is almost easy now, still craving after food but nowhere near as bad.
One small problem i,m having is the fact that i have crohns disease and the lack of smoking seems to have kicked off a pretty severe attack, nothing i can,t cope with but iv,e got a mouth full of painful ulsers Sad
Keep it up guys, you,re all doing great Razz

pony pony Mortar x18
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bomb - you body is going through a major readjustment and detox process at the moment so it would well have triggered a crohn's attack Confused I hope it passes quickly and congrats to everyone for sticking with this. The drop-out rate for quitting is usually very high so assuming you are all telling the truth Cool then you should all be very proud of your achievement so far.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bad, bad girl Crying or Very sad
I blame tequila and friends that smoke.
(Note to oneself, get new friends)

I had cigarettes last nite.
Today, my lungs feel as though I've been punched, so I don't even have the urge.

Sorry HB....Sorry, sorry, sorry.

I feel so bloody guilty now. Why did I do it?

Shit. Crying or Very sad

Pretty Rose

pony
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Gets out his naughty cane* Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x1
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@it wasn't me
Don't beat yourself up over it. Sad

You are a non-smoker and just remember that. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said before, I quit smoking for a full six months. When I relapsed, I felt very guilty about it. You're going to find that you have to stay away from your smoking friends because most aren't supportive. I'd also hate to suggest that you're going to have to put off drinking for awhile, alcohol will do nothing but contribute to your relapsing. But why listen to my advice, I'm still a smoker and a failed quitter.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It helps if you recognise your smoking 'triggers'. You can't avoid all of them (driving, phone, after sex, etc) but I used to smoke when I was with other smokers and/or drinking which was my particular trigger. So I lived like a hermit for a couple of months, went on the wagon (it never does any harm once in a while) and just didn't put myself At Risk until I was pretty sure I'd more or less kicked the habit. I saved a TON of money in the process too.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today has been a bastard of a day. All day long I've been getting bad cravings - the worst so far. I can't understand why it's so bad now and wasn't like this closer to the giving up date.
I must admit, it's been so bad, I've thought about going to get some cigarettes. Luckily, I've only been thinking about it and not giving into it and I managed to resist the urge when I went to the shops earlier, but it's hell all the same.
I don't know if this is physical or psychological. I would have thought my physical cravings would have gone by now, and if so, the psychological cravings are far worse. Crying or Very sad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've thought about going to get some cigarettes.
Shocked

You dare Evil or Very Mad

I was going to save my post until tomorrow which is me and Slightly,s 2 week point, I went out on the lash Saturday night and didn,t touch a single fag, i spent all night in a smokey pub and my lungs hurt the next morning but i just didn,t want to smoke as pissed as i was Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
the psychological cravings are far worse.

They are. Far worse. Make sure you get yourself some presents from the money you've saved. I quit half a year ago and yesterday I got myself this here:

And that's just what I managed to save in 6 months! Better than smoking? You bet!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I,m noticing the money already, just the difference in how long �100 stays in your wallet when you,re not smoking , i bought new trainers, jeans and window boxes and flowers this weekend just with what i saved in 2 weeks Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a bad boy Sunday IWM......PM sent........
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic