SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howling at these!
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that little Phillipine tangent. Bizarre! Laughing

edit: You can call me "3". Genius. Laughing
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the wonderful 419Eater support!

Coincidentally, this is the same bossy, arrogant lad I've been wrestling with in another thread. He deserves everyone's love.

Quote:
You spoke with The Master last night. He was most displeased with you. Many DEMONS have visited you since then. More DEMONS will visit you unless you deliver SOULS as OUR DARK LORD has COMMANDED.

You have 7 days to DELIVER THE SOULS.

Jesus can't help you now. You SOUL belongs to SATAN, ruler of the Dark Worlds. Jesus was a false prophet and is now roasting in HELL with the TRUE MASTER.

I am one of Satan's DEMONS and will personally torment you once you arrive in HELLFIRE.

Remember -- SEVEN DAYS.

DEMONICUS DIABOLICUS

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raisin Mak and I are old friends,

He is truly one of the dumbest lads I have ever met

I have 3 baits going with him right now. CLICKY
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mail.com has a "diciples.com" extention if any one is interested.
The devil's daughter just wrote and offered to help spare him. If he replies what would you like me to ask him to do for you???? Twisted Evil
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@B. A. Ware,

What's funny/ironic is I got Raisin Mak's email addy from your thread.

What goes around comes around. It is his Karma to be baited. Must have led a mis-spent life.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid it's 5mb which is only a small edit of the 20+ minute conversation he had with a slightly eccentric Devil - and he didn't catch on he was just talking to a soundboard. He's a gem Laughing

http://www.mediamax.com/pyle_gomer/Hosted/Beelzebub4.mp3

Ooops it looks as if 419 weasel and I found the same soundboard Embarassed

That's even funnier Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Wed May 16, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~icrighthruU,

The ol' debbil wants nothing but Souls, man. I need the souls!
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its fun to mentally masturbate the retards-Bless their pointed little heads

pony
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer -- what is also funny, is I used the same soundboard on him last night and he doesn't seem to notice the phrases ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. The "devil" spoke with him at length -- 15 minutes or so. Covered the same ground.

What a dumbass.

When my devil called, I could hear roosters crowing in the background. I figure it was about 5-6am local time. Roosters are a nice touch....

He sounds pretty cranky! Jeez....

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just listened through weasels calls - boy there were funny. By the end of 2 I had tears running down my cheeks. Just thinking about them makes me laugh out loud, and I don't often do that.

Number one she took part in a bible meeting and for most of Number two he seemed to be trying to scare devils from the phone and then seemed to go into witchcraft mode.

I wonder what other soundboards are out there ? Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFLMAO Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

1 question...WTF is he talking to Satan?? Let Satan call my house & he will get hung up on. I sent him another email as my character who is trying ot recruit him to fill out research surveys for top $$. I'll send him another email from Satan tonight. Maybe my bait charater can convince him that Satan has infiltrated her computer and is sending him the emails. Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop it! My stomach hurts! I've never laughed so hard in my life...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I wonder what other soundboards are out there ? Twisted Evil

Some of my favorites are a Joe Pesci in Goodfellas ("do you think.... I'M FUNNY?") and a Robert Dinero.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel -- very, very funny stuff. By the time you call as a "real" victim he is so wacked he can barely speak coherently.

You do a great job of keeping your cool. I'd be busting up. Same skill SBC has when doing Borat.

"The embarrassment I receive from your country" -- LOL.

"You speak like a ghost"

Oooh -- "shut up. you're a woman." "You don't want to obey me!" Yikes! Sexist pig! What a jackass.

Should a real, real victim call, he's not going to get much traction with them, going off on the "holy ghost fire", "amen" and churchy ravings.

Joe Pesci is coming his way for sure and ol' Joe has a very foul mouth. He is a mafioso after all.

edit: not answering his phone anymore. Crying or Very sad

I sent him an ASEM from a "real" victim to prod him along. Not nice shutting off your phone!

Quote:
Please keep me informed about the status of our business. I've tried calling you on your phone and either it's always busy or some crazy, raving lunatic answers yelling "Holy Ghost Fire" whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

Listen, if you are serious about our business transaction, I need to speak with you on the phone, today. I'm a very busy man and don't have time for childish games. If you really can deliver the goods, I'm more than happy to pay the fees, but until I get to speak with you, I can't do business.

This is your number, is it not? +229 93 864769

Regards,

L33k M!h@sh0l

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has more abuse comnig if I have a bad night at work.. 12 hour shifts in a noisy factory makes one cranky, you know.. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muaaaahahaha!!! This is my favorite modality bar none!

Is this the same mugu who shouted HOLY GHOST FIRE!! over and over into the phone when a recording of a growling rant by some hambone wrestler was played to him?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, is there any way you can call one of my lads who isn't taking to the mass bait? He deserves a few calls from Satan Twisted Evil He can be reached at .

EDIT: Or if you could arrange for Satan to send my lad a nice email I know he'd really appreciate it! It's .

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not answering the phone at the moment...

Neither is the prime suspect of this thread. Gone to ground it seems.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife Consider it sent. Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rang our Devil worshipper again using Samuel L Jackson this time and he started praying again

It sounded as if he was in bed and hardly awake. I don't think he's gettng much sleep. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

.....at least he's answering, even if he isn't as perky as he was. I'll see if I can pick a sample out. It was a bit like the Omen - playing the soundboard as he prayed.

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if the idiot keeps at the phone he wont be able to get to the cafe to answer the emails from Satan lololololololol

pony
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a bad night at work.. So I decided to have a couple of beers.... Then I thought it would be fun to call this thread's original namesake.. Twisted Evil

An intoxicated called in, strung him along for a couple of minutes then put the lad on hold.. That's when Satan chimed in. He told Satan to shut up.. Laughing

At one point, it sounded like they fought over the phone in the cafe.

NSFW - about 15 min long.

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/minge_and_satan_call_religious_lad.mp3

EDIT: What attachment is he talking about? Anyone care to share it with the rest of us? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt
Thanks for trying him...at least I can say I tried to call him & he didn't pick up

@ Jeltz
Thank you very much!

@GP
Any audio of Sam Jackson? That might be scarier than the Satan soundboard LMAO Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

re: 419Weasels latest audio - whats with the lad giving what soulds like commands to artillery?

Holy Ghoooost.... FIRE!
Holy Ghoooost.... FIRE!

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic