SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today's Trolls, a mere shadow of yesterday's nitwits.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks, TS. SP must like the jingle-jangle of his keys Wink Laughing

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He is still waiting for the 'exterminate' key for his new keyboard.

My turn to hijack this thread.

I got the invoice for my new bed :

number on it is : 145 A 419

spooky Shocked

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, what happened to the OP?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably having a lie down.

That bit of drive by trolling must've been severely mentally taxing for it. Rolling Eyes

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to welcome him with a recipe for chicken schnitzel and mashed garlic potatoes. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hi I'm new here" is a pretty pathetic troll. Nothing like the way the Kibologists used to troll the Star Trek newsgroups on Usenet. Now THAT was trolling.

Signed,

James T. Kirk
The "T" stands for "The"

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

r i 2 late 2 Image?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga wrote:
I was going to welcome him with a recipe for chicken schnitzel and mashed garlic potatoes. Crying or Very sad

go ahead!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought something was going on. I even almost pressed send when PMing 8 but decided to wait. I knew if I spotted it surely the big dogs did as well. boxer
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I find the lack of Persephone's obligatory huggy post disturbing!

Geez, how many times do I need to tell you people? PM is the way to go!

Hello new member, I hope you feel right at home on the nicest forum on the whole world wide web. Please, sit back, kick off your shoes, relax. Take some time to read all the stickies, which we of course stickified for your own convenience on top of each forum. If you feel the need to ask a question, please do so in the hints and tips section, a forum specially designed for any baiting related problem. If you feel that you may need a extra hand and a nice big big and a pat on the back every now and then (yes, we all need some love, love, love now and then), sign up for a mentor in the mentor thread. In the meantime, if you have a question, I am usually online in the evenings and would be more than willing to collect some troll phrases for my siggy, erm..... help you get your feet wet. Big group hug from all of us, hope you feel welcome.

Don wanted me to give you a rose: :nodo: damn, let's try again: Rolling Eyes Nope, wrong button again....... ah yes: Pretty Rose

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga wrote:
mashed garlic potatoes

Try these [url=http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,667|1268|0,00.html]Twice Baked Potatoes[/url] instead. If you do it right, you'll have a nice juicy ribeye coming off the grill just as these babies finish cooking.

Some of those weird bar thingees in the URL are screwing up the URL tags.

Mortar x21
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lemon Chicken Schnitzel

Grated peel and juice of 3 lemons
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs. total), halved &
pounded thin
5 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup flour
Salt
2 tablespoons olive oil

In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil with 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Place the flour in a shallow bowl; season with salt.

Dredge 2 chicken breasts in the flour, shaking off any excess. Fry until just cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate and keep warm. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet and cook the remaining 2 chicken breasts as above. Transfer to the plate.

Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and peel and juice of 1 lemon into the pan juices and cook until just browned, about 5 minutes. Pour the lemon-butter sauce over the chicken.

Closed lad accounts

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is a much more appropriate recipe.

Quote:
� PuriIdli Podi �Roti Chanai
Actually, this roti chanai or turban bread which we sometimes call it is very versatile that you can make any amount of flour or dough which the liquid just varies till it makes a nice med. dough. I just use a chinese soup spoon to scoop the flour.

Ingredients:

2 C Flour
1 C of liquid (half milk & water)
1/2 tsp each of salt & sugar
3/4 C of melted butter/ghee (if preferred) or pam

Method:

Mix the flour and salt, sugar and liquid to a med. soft dough. Add more liquid if it is too dry or add more flour gradually if too wet (due to humidity). Then when dough is kneaded till smooth, break it into small golf ball size, rub them with some butter (from tub-ok) then place them in a big bowl. Cover them up for rest at least 4-6 hours , best overnite.

Then on work surface spray some pam and then pat the ball of dough, then roll it til the best you can, then use your fingers to pull all around till a nice thin pastry is achieved . Sprinkle some of the melted butter or ghee or pam and pull them up as it drapes then make it into a circular shape, tucking the end under. Or just fold it but sprinkle a little after the 2 sides are folded before the other 2 flaps are down to create the layered texture.

Heat pan and lightly oil or pam and fry on med. low then pressing it down gently as it puffs up to enable all layers to cook esp. if made into turban rolls.

When the white colour dough turns into opaque and light golden brown, its done.

Serve with dhal/chicken curry or just sugar or jam.

Happy cooking. But start out with a small amount to get the hang of spreading out the pastry dough.

Contributed by - Christine

AKA: Roti Prata, Roti Canai

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well fooey, the last time I tried something like that, the dough was strong enough to repair roads. Never learned to make spaetzle.

Closed lad accounts

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now everybody be on your best behaviour, as the noobie is back to view his welcomes

Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:

Try these [url=http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,667|1268|0,00.html]Twice Baked Potatoes[/url] instead. If you do it right, you'll have a nice juicy ribeye coming off the grill just as these babies finish cooking.

Got that topped Krona

Try THIS

http://www.burntfoodmuseum.com/potato.htm

Now that's a spicy meetaball Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x1
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it might be nice to make some cookies, so I went and found one of my favorite recipies...

Haywood D'Jableauxmi wrote:
Trollhouse Cookies

I don't know about you but when I bite into a trollhouse I like variety.
They should be full of all sorts of nuts and they should be all runny and chewy with dark semi-sweet chocolate...

I like to pick the nuts I'm including, Peanuts are a favorite with some folks but I like more exotic off the wall stuff. Macadamias are great, but I also like to add Brazils and Filberts (Hazlenuts) though you have to be very careful to pick out the nutcases lest someone end up biting their tongue...

Anyway, I start with a very simply butter cookie dough and add molasses and vitreol to taste and then using a large wooden spoon... I beat the troll mercilessly about the head and shoulders... use even strokes and don't lean into it too much or the spoon might break. I like to keep the basic dough recipe simple so it doesn't overwhelm the nuts.

Chop the nuts coarse so you get lots of texture. No sense making cookies with powdered nuts or you might as well have no nuts at all...

Fold the nuts into the dough with the bits of chopped up chocolate. Don't overmix. Inconsistancy adds variety... except when you know how to make cookies better than everyone else in the world who've been baking cookies for Fecking ever.... And just let the dough chill a bit in the fridge while you preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

Using two forks drop bits of the dough about 1-1/4" around onto the cookie sheet and don't mash them or anything. They'll gradually spread out on the cookie sheet like a malignant little cancer that just monopolizes the entire forum. They should be about 3" around when done, plump and rather lumpy from all the chucks of nuttiness and mind boggling obstinancy. They won't necessarily brown much so be careful not to over cook them. Test for doneness by stabbing with a clean toothpick, preferably between the eyes. Be certain not to expose them to open flame... It only encourages them.

Makes several dozen... pointlessly repetitive posts despite the most earnest efforts to share information.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all very well and good poking the troll, but aren't they suposed to make noises and stuff? I seem to remember some trolls who tried to type words.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ *sigh*

Good quality trolls are just soooooooooo hard to come by these days Rolling Eyes . Every time they visit us they seem to have even fewer synaptic connections than the last time. Amoeba's are far more entertaining in 2007.

B.L.Z. Bubb wrote:
Welcome you f&*$-brained retard.

Oh, sorry, thought I was somewhere else... Mad

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the reason the n00b hasn't posted again is because he's reading up on where he's going to go on safari....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Good quality trolls are just soooooooooo hard to come by these days Rolling Eyes . Every time they visit us they seem to have even fewer synaptic connections than the last time. Amoeba's are far more entertaining in 2007.

Trolls arent supposed to be the fierce things they once were, especially after the 90's when they had to become politically correct, fun cuddly creatures with good intentions. I mean... they even turned them into dolls!

Gone are the good days of evil trolls thanks to the politically correct crowd that moderated them into a docile... retarded state.

Anyway shutting up and moving on... as I have a small idea of what this topic is about... and want no part of it. [Running for cover as we type! Laughing ]

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I think it's debatable whether a single insipid post even qualifies as trolling. It's not like he's been suspended or banned or anything. The present generation of trolls are a major disappointment. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in my day trolls had the good sense to throw out some curse words and threats to my manliness -- now....they're like docile lambs gently nosing open the door to nowhere.

---------> look, a "."

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late to the thread, but don't forget to sticky the mentors.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd think that they might have learn't by now! A simple " Hi, I'm new here" is guaranteed to be a troll. Now if their first post is a witty and incisive analysis of "the role of money exchange bureaux in a modern West African economy" then it might be somewhat different ( not less than 2000 words and in by friday afternoon or you'll be in detention).

Oh and welcome to the Eater Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic