SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible meeting - webcam *** Going on? ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still here watching the webcam-instead of where's waldo its where's dildo

pony
bandit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cant take me eyes off it..This is better than BB anyday LMAO.. Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's such an arrogant shit. I'll give him another 10 minutes and then tell him it's delayed until tomorrow -if that's okay with you Dott.

This one needs to be taught obedience, and that he should work a bit harder for his payday - and he must stand in the right place for a nice photo.

I think he's sending a buddy. I can hear a lot of background noise. Maybe he's at work or the internet cafe, but a meet in the evening is no good for the webcam.

The more he is fuxxed about the better. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slap him good for wasting our time watching the webcam waiting for him

pony
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I'll give him another 10 minutes and then tell him it's delayed until tomorrow -if that's okay with you Dott.

Tomorrow will be fine, too, but I will be a bit busy.

Sgt. Guy is scamming from Ghana, but he actually seems to be Nigerian.
His given celly is a mobile (vodafone) assigned to UK, however. As I never talked to him I don't know whether it is redirected to Nigeria.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That might explain why he's having trouble fixing up someone to meet you. He was busy on the phone a long time. Do you think I'm being unreasonable Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What time is convenient to you Dott ? Are you two hours ahead of UK time ?

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

What time is convenient to you Dott ? Are you two hours ahead of UK time ?

I think I'd be ready at about 1200 UTC+2 which will be 10 a.m. London time.
Two hours ahead.

I'm going to send a *very* angry mail tonight to Sgt. Gay Evil or Very Mad

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His lines busy again - I bet there are some heated phone calls between him and his accomplices - luvverly Laughing

If you make him bring the box he will be easy to spot - a sign may scare him off - but a box will be enough to make him identifiable - and stupid

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

If you make him bring the box he will be easy to spot

I'll tell him to do so Laughing
I'm going to insist in using the same meeting place.
I'm not going to tell him my check-in name at the hotel.
What bothers me most: He didn't claim any money up to now. Maybe it will turn out to be a wash-wash?!
No mail from Sgt. Gay up to now. He used to bomb me with "URGENT" mails up to now.
How long may I make him call your number tonight, Gomer?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time - if I'm awake I'll answer it and I like to be awake until late

It is strange he hasn't rung me. maybe he doesnt realise its a uk number

In full it's +44 (0)701 4218 992

It doesn't matter putting it in the open I'm usually grumpy Wink

I'll tell him you have to get your valuables locked away in the hotel safe then you're going for a meal - unless he can get there right now it has to be 10,00 am UK time exactly with a man and a box

I'll say how this has made you nervous - it'll make him try that bit harder tomorrow

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's on the brink of heart failure Evil or Very Mad

He doesn't like his plans being changed

He'll listen if I have to keep ringing him all night long - leave me with him, I feel a psychopathic fit coming on

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just preparing a mail for Sgt. Gay.
I'll told him that I rented that phone to keep in contact with this "Robert" and will await him at 10.00 a.m. London time at the meeting point.
He won't see me; I'll contact HIM as soon he appeares.
My computer at home will be switched on the night through.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone is constantly busy - that's perfect - I'll try later and make sure he knows he HAS to be there (or his accomplice in the UK) so we can get some nice pictures of the Mugu and his box.

bandit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see how the ELITE do it ...CAnt wait till mornin Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh - we've only just begun. Clearly we won't be in direct contact with the Lad on the ground - so with a bit of hide and seek I'm sure we can get in direct contact. Then we can watch his reaction to all sorts of calls.

Who knows who could call him - maybe a TV crew for one of those TV prank programmes ? Laughing Laughing

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bandit wrote:
Nice to see how the ELITE do it

Now, now.... Very Happy he wasn't there where he should have been, was he.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yayyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! - got him on the phone.

Having said that I think it was a different guy. The original one was clueless and in a panic. This one tried to take control, but I backed him down and he is going to follow Dott's e-mail script. He's a lot smoother - a smart boy Twisted Evil - or maybe not so smart after we've had our way with him.

Maybe you can impress him with an early morning e-mail about your meal and what the hotel's like and it's facilities Dott and maybe ask how much he expects you to be carrying. If you pass info by e-mail that I pick up by phone it'll help to make him believe we are just one person.

It would be nice to find out if the number we are using, is for the phone the Lad who visits will be using.

Anyway, get to the webcam a bit before 10.00 am tomorrow and we should get some nice snaps.

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is that for Eastern standard time usa are we 5 hours ahead

pony
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eastern tim ein US is 5 hours behind...that's 5am to you and me.

Ugh.

Someone gonna record this?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - eatern seaboard USA are five hours earlier - so it's a 5.00 am wake up call. I don't think we can pick up moving pictures but we can get stills.

If we had one or two other people with phones - it might be possible to drive this on beyond just seeing the mugu on a webcam. The only UK phone number Dott would know and hand to his wife or son would be the scammers, so it would be fun if they tried to relay a message to him in the middle of it all.

I don't know. Let's get the webcam first and have a lot of fun plans ready to initiate before it starts to go cold and die. Whilst we have a mugu at our beck and call, we might as well make lots of fun use of him. Laughing

DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be there at 10, to take some snapshots. Go get some sleep, you two!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone would like to volunteer as a wife - any nationality - it would be handy, to distract the lad from thinking Dott isnt there. If he gets a call from a separate person asking to speak to him it adds to the credibility and is likely to confuse the poor idiot.

The more distractions he can get shortly after 10.00 am the better.

Here is the last call I had with Roland. It isn't very interesting but when he said he"was very angry with me/Dott" I had to take a risk and push him back so he could be forced to meet where Dott wanted, in front of the webcam, and I was much relieved when he backed off.

If you want adrenalin - matching wits with a criminal, potentially planning to do you harm, voice to voice, in safety, then this is it

http://www.mediamax.com/pyle_gomer/Hosted/Roland.mp3

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You sound rather Posh there Gomer.. Laughing Laughing

It amazes me how 'busy' these lads pretend they are. If they put as much effort into a real job they would be quite successful. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got home and found this. Have I missed all the fun?
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually wake at 5AM and now I'll have something to watch besides the weather channel, I can't wait. Laughing Great job so far and good luck tomorrow.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic