SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible meeting - webcam *** Going on? ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe tomorrow at 2 UTC+2 (this should be high noon there) I might meet my lad at The Darlington Hotel in London.
There's a webcam here:
http://www.darlingtonhotel.co.uk/webcams.htm but I will have to direct him or his courier there by phone. I'm going to land at Luton at 11.05 UTC+2 and rent a car if he's not going to pick me up. Does anybody know the place and like to show him the way calling him or waiting for his call? It's just a vague possibility up to know, but would be a nice thing. Hope it will be raining.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])

Last edited by Dott. Giascopato on Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get my haircut early and stand by to get some pictures.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Refugee's name is Roland Scott and the phone number is +44 797 9743415 and he is presently in London with the sponsor. I will prefer that before you leave Hanover that you must first speak to them and have an agreeable venue of meeting.

Could anybody from GB do that call?
It's a trunk box.
Scammer=
my character is
Arrival: Flight number is U22108 (easyjet), departure 10.00 a.m. from Berlin, arrival 11.05 London Luton.

Format:

Quote:

Hello,

I humbly apologise for any inconveniences this mail may pose to you. My name is Sgt. John B.
Guy. I am an American soldier and I am serving in the military of the 3rd Armored Cavalry
Regimient, Patrols Tal Afar, in Iraq.

I am presently in Kuwait for the mean time. I apologized using this medium to reach you for
a transaction/business of this magnitude. Please view this link to see my picture:

http://www4.army.mil/armyimages/armyimage.php?photo=9169 and
http://www4.army.mil/armyimages/armyimage.php?photo=7990.

We have in our possession the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million US Dollars),
which belongs to Late President Saddam Hussein. These funds have been moved and kept safe in a Security Company, please view this link for more details:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Basically since we are working for the American Government, we cannot keep these funds, but
we want to transfer or move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe
account or an offshore account.

I have the authority of my coleagues involved to propose that should you be willing to
assist us in this transaction, you shall involve the funds in a short term investment on our
behalf and you shall be entittled to 60% of the Net Profit and afterwards receive a
compensation of 10% of the entire fund. All expenses shall be paid back upon confirmation of
the funds in your possession. Be rest assured that this business is 100% safe on your part
provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality.

Therefore, if you are interested, please reply immediately via my private email:
[email protected] with your Current Mailing Address and your confidential Telephone
and Fax numbers for easy communication. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with
more details that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this business is risk free.

Respectfully Yours,

Sgt. John B. Guy
Pls reply to: [email protected]
ALWAYS REMEMBER US ARMY IN YOUR PRAYER.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him Dott and he wants you to get a taxi to a hotel in London and call him again - tell me what you want Very Happy - I told him I was at Luton Airport and played some airort background noise for him

Anyone any idea how long a taxi would take ? - we want daylight and its a bit murky weatherwise here now

I guess the Covent Garden webcam is the best place to take him

I found this webcam

http://www.earthcam.com/uk/england/london/

outside the Transport Museum in Covent Garden - you can zoom in Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I was at The Darlington Hotel.
The Darlington
Hyde Park Hotel
111-117 Sussex Gardens
London
W2 2RU

Tel: (020) 7460 8800
Fax: (020) 7460 8828
E-mail us

My last mail (some minutes ago):

Quote:
No reaction up to now; no phone call, no contact person.
O.k: If you want to rescue the job: I'll walk around the hotel until 3 p.m. from now on looking for someone holding a sign with the name "Tonio Kroeger" written on it. I will come up to him greeting him with "Sorry, are you Sgt. Guy?"
After that time you can forget me.
BTW: I didn't check in using my real name, of course, so you will not be able to spot me after that time.

In this case: Bye
(And I'm not angry at all, London is quite a nice town, very large compared to Hannover).

Kroeger

His reply:

Quote:
Dear Kroeger,

Thanks for your mail and information.

Urgently call Roland on the phone number+44 797 9743415 that I had given to you. Also send to me your cell phone number in London UK as you indicated in your mail.

I am waiting that everything will work out well. Do send to me the exact name you used to check-in to the hotel.

My regards,
Sgt. John

I'm walking around the hotel, waiting for to see a man holding a sign with Tonio Kroeger on it.
If you like you could direct him to the place shown on the webcam above; he could stand beside the silver van.
I cannot read the road names or so.

http://www.darlingtonhotel.co.uk/webcams.htm

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might tell him that I'm not going to meet him in the hotel for security reasons, but I'm ready to pick up the box.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh** I hope I havent fuxxed things up - there was no mention anyone had called Embarassed

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, thanks a lot.
I didn't call him, I just sent emails to Sgt. Guy from:
a) Berlin airport this morning
b) from the hotel when I had arrived.

I didn't have any contact to this Roland on the phone number+44 797 9743415; you seem to be the only one having called Roland.

I won't contact Sgt. Guy from now on, so our only contact should be Roland.
Handle him just like you want to; I'm going to stick to PM from now on.

Funny stuff. I should have prepared this better Sad

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sould I tell him to wait outside in the car park ? The longer he waits the more chance to get him on the webcam

If he want a number to ring, he can call you using the cab drivers phone
+44 (0)701 4218 992

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Sould I tell him to wait outside in the car park ? The longer he waits the more chance to get him on the webcam

If he want a number to ring, he can call you using the cab drivers phone
+44 (0)701 4218 992

If that area on the camera is the car park: yes.
He could stand in front of the silver van....

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply on phone Twisted Evil I'll keep trying every 10 minutes

If we get him in car park then we'll know if he's in the right place from the webcam. If he isn't then he can be moved to the right place later.

I'll see if I can find what he's wearing

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh.., I'll have to leave for about 45 minutes or so.
Maybe you cant tell him to try again at 4 UTC+2, that should be 2 p.m.?
If you like to send him to another place, just go ahead and tell me the link to the webcam you sent him to.
Great to work together with you... Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay made contact - given the Darlington Hotel as the destination and mentioned to handle things in the car park. He wanted a phone number to contact me and I have given him mine. That always seems to make them feel better - why I dont know.

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the plot thickens-watching the webcam -i cant wait

pony
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back again.
Thanks!

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I have given him mine. That always seems to make them feel better - why I dont know.

Maybe he doesn't believe that I've really travelled to London?

Any schedule when whe may expect him at Darlington?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I'll ring and tell him you've arrived and tell him to move his butt over there quick

Grrrrrr - phones busy - but that could be a good sign - making plans

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know what he's wearing so you (we) can recognize him?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine. Very Happy
Any idea how to catch the cam's live stream?
Else I'd switch to "without Java" and store the pictures.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Dott you are one angry guy - he he he he he

I have lit a big fire under his ass - I think he'll have a big stiick. I told him to bring box with him. I was angry about delay and told him to get a move on

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

c'mon hurry up! dinner's cooking, it'll be ready in 30 mins.

Did he say how long he'll be?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bandit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened ????
Suspense is killing me Confused

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errrrrr - we weren't very friendly - he said you dont command me - then I did

but you'll see him - the twat with a box - I'll give him 10 minutes then get on his case again

I bet Dott will be hungry too - he may go for a meal about the time the man arrives with his box Laughing Laughing

I wonder if he could get in a restaurant with a box ???

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

but you'll see him - the twat with a box - I'll give him 10 minutes then get on his case again

I bet Dott will be hungry too - he may go for a meal about the time the man arrives with his box Laughing Laughing

Hmmm... Pizza!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic