SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ese, ogun gbe erie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mugu signed off with this. I am assuming this is some kind of curse, but can some one translate?

Quote:
Attn:
I read through the report the interpol gave to me,that your mobile number is not going through,it in on answering machine,i and my attorney confirmed it before i travel to my mother place in india.
You taught you can take my money and go free,that is a very big lie. i promise you,you will pay me my money ,physically and spiritually.
The interpol and the FBI is already racing you and i promise you,you are going to me double now that you think you can fuck with me.
I took your issue to shago shrine in india becasue that is why i was born and my mum always worship them, I have reported you case to them and they promise to fight you spiritually for me. You will not exceed this year becasue of my money you are holding,that is what the gods of shago says, all the child will be dying after 2years of birth, You think you can fuck with an Asia man, I laugh you. Eat the money and the FBI and the Interpol promise me that they will get you.so am not worried any more,that is just the physical aspect of it. Paying going through,then the spiritual aspect will come in,becasue the gods of shago never fail his children, I have bear enough and took the patient that no body can take,that is why you think you can play.
i have gone ahead to destory and your entire generation which the gods of the great promise to do within a year.
I am going to Africa today,to do some business activity, which you where preventing me since, i have arrested your case to the great gods of Asia and also to the interpols.
You kill my company, Me i will kill your soul and your entire generation.
if you like send me the information via email as i requested or go and send me a scanned copy of the payment slip,but if you refuse to do. The Gods commence is action and the FBI and interpol is already after you. No matter where you run to, The gods must strike you.
using a man of 87 years to play like a child,i will never forgive you and your generation must pass through this pains and suffering.
Ese, ogun gbe erie..................

Bye

baitshack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently, you have done something to aggravate him. Any chance you can repair the relationship? Wink
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled it and came up with this:

aa ah ai an au aw ax aa
... gap gaq gar gas gat gau gav gaw gax gay gaz gba gbb gbc gbd gbe gbf gbg gbh ... ogrp ogse ogsy ogsz ogtt oguH ogua ogud oguh ogum ogun ogut oguz ogwe ...

It's baby talk! Obviously you upset him so much that he's reverted back to infanthood. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmm I believe your mugu is a bit upset and does not like you anymore Laughing Laughing

Nice trophy Thumbs up always good to know how they always want to put a curse on you and call the FBI Laughing

I would give the mugu the number to the FBI where your cousin works Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't find anything - Igbo translators are a bit thin on the ground!

Found this though
Quote:
Ubulum nwu nyha�My brain died yesterday
Useful and oft-used phrase in Nigeria?

Purple Flower
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pretending to be Chinese, but the IP is in Nigeria. Confused

I've decided to go ahead and give him the MCTN. Hopefully, this will improve our relationship some what. Laughing

Quote:
I have decided to give you the MCTN. However due to hackers, the number
is coded. This code requires no calculation or arithmetic skills. It is
essentially a game of placing numbers in place of letters, using very
simple rules of logic and deduction.

There are three very simple constraints to follow.
Every 9th letter is a digit 0 through 5
Every column of fourth g letter is the digit 8
Every 3rd letter of the 3 subsection is a digit 6 through 9

aa ah ai an au aw ax aa gap gaq gar gas gat gau gav
gaw gax gay gaz gba gbb gbc gbd gbe gbf gbg gbh ogrp
ogse ogsy ogsz ogtt oguH ogua ogud oguh ogum ogun ogut

This is so simple even a caveman can do it.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so simple a caveman can do it ! ! ! ! OMG
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Your posts are really funny tonight. . . I just got done listening to your phone sex.

I may use that code modality myself at some point. Very nice.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Racing with the FBI and interpol! Very Happy

Ogun is one their local gods.

ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ima baeter. I got it from an insurance company's commercials.

Looks like he was able to decode my last message, but got no money still. Now, he wants me to use his coding. I hope I don't screw it up. Wink

Quote:
I used the code you gave to me and also my attorney assisted me but we code not get the MTCN number, The interpol assisted us becasue they requested for the mail. the end result was this number 0688868886 which western union official said that the transaction was invalid MTCN.
On the other way,we got 06886886,which the money gram official told us it is invalid too.
I want you to use my own code below,
1 is w, 2 is B, 3 is N,4 is D,5 is T,6 is E,7 is X , 8 is L, 9 is U, 0 is G

use the words to represent the number, when 1 is w , the 0 is G, therefore if you want to write 45 is simply DT ,becasue 4 is D while 5 is T.
So use the words to represent the number.
Please don't play with me, becasue am tired of your issues, the gods in the shrine of shago in india as promised to kill you within 1 years which he also promised me that all male child in your family will be dying after 2years, and two of your cousin will die 2months time, The gods can not wait any more and they gave you only 24hours which i asked them to do.
if you like it or not,don't give the mtcn number to me as i requested. am looking to hearing from you,i can accept the one you gave to me,do it the way i asked you now.

You think you can play with an Asia man, death is your portion, but the interpol and FBI promised to get you, but that is not my concern but all i am interested is your death,if you did not give me my money and the mtcn number the way i wanted and the name of my staff you paid the money to.
if it western union orr money gram that you used.

Lui kaing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic