SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I ve Got One Hooked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mounara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is how it started....

i am renting rooms for my dad in coventry.....

My name if JENNIFER LORD,A female popular musician
>artress called "jlord" here in africa...am good in
>stage concerts which i have travelled to so many
>countries in africa and Holland in amsterdam singing
>R&B,and I will like to make an enquiry regards your
>placement advert of your property.I will also like to
>know if it's still available for rent or share
>because i am coming for a musical concerts in uk
>which i will like to rent or share the place
>forminimum of 6months and I wont able to come and view
>the rent due to my prensently location but kindly let
>me know the total amount monthly or weekly. Let me
>know
this as soon as possible so that i can send you
>my pictures for you to recognise me.
>Reply asap.
>J Lord.

I sent her ....

Hi Jennifer,

i am afraid that we only have 12 month contracts available for our properties.

Sorry.

she said....

Thanks for your respond,am glad to heard from you.am okay with 12 month rent but i will like to know the amount of the rent per month,

she said....

Hi,
Thanks so much for your response....Am single,my Height is 5.6, and i dont have a boyfriend presently,Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,I am a very easy going person.I am planing to stay in UK for minimum of 6months because i am coming there to represent africa in that musical concerts,but i am looking for you to help me secure the place available for me from now on which you can start counting the renting cost from now on and if this is satisfied e-mail me the ( FULL NAME THAT WILL BE ON CHEQUE & FULL ADDRESS WHERE THE CHEQUE WILL BE SEND TO).

However,I have phoned my blood brother in Wales Carddiff that I have found suitable place for me to stay in UK and i have also informed him about the COST and he his Ok and satisfied with the cost per month and he has agreed to send you the payment because he his travelling to Germany in Berlin for a Business Conference soon cos he his a businessman and he used to travel many country in a week and i will advise you to kindly accept my mode of payment below, My brother will issue you a UK BANKER DRAFT CHEQUE sum of 1,950 POUNDS and you will deduct a month advance and A month deposit out of it and send the remaining to my ticket agent here in africa that will book my flight ticket and health insurance for me to be able to come down to UK to attend the concert cos the concerts is going to start on June 4th and i have to be in UK before then and i am pleading on you to kindly accept my mode of payment and you might be thinking why my brother can't issue the cheque to my ticket agent here in africa but UK BANKER DRAFT CHEQUE is not allow here in africa cos it's out of country cheque that's why i am emplying you to kindly help me and i will compesate you a little bit when you got the cheque. I will be very happy if you can e-mail me these details below,

FULL NAME.
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS.
POST CODE.
PHONE AND MOBILE NUMBER.

As soon as these information above recieved,the BANK DRAFT will be send to you through my brother in WALES before he travel to Germany for a conference and I will love to arrive to your room once you got the cheque and cleared to your account.Thanks very much for your mankindness.I promise you will love to accomodate me.
Regards,
Jennifer.

iknow this is now a scam.....

what shall i do.......

im gonna drag her on and get some pics of her and stuff.....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should drop it, the scammer will have your personal details and personal email address, only bait scammers when you are doing so anonymously, read the safe baiting stickies on the forum.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
saltire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont get too paranoid, unless the scammer lives next door hes not goign to come looking for you. its not worth their while

Quote not needed. TS
mounara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok... i will.......

although i have not been silly enough to give her any info..... all she has is my e mail addy.......

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so should i drag her along for a ride giving my 'personal e mail' that i'll make now?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is only one of ten MILLION scammers you can bait. I get 50 scammails a day in the mailbox I've set up to collect them. Drop this one, learn how to bait before you begin, and choose any of a bazillion other scam emails to start with. YOU have to be running the show, not the scammer.

Oh, and by the way, I hope you don't believe it really is a "girl". It is FAR more likely this is just another lad.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
mounara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im not stupid i know that this person will never find me EVEER.....

I also know what to say to really get their mouth watering..... i will see if i can lure her to another address and then start......

or give the case to a 'collegue'

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
im not stupid i know that this person will never find me EVEER

I hope you have a nice 23rd B,day at the end of next month Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
mounara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks mate!!!! Laughing Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic