SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Diamond Bank is intensify and highly knee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came as a surprise to Brother Roy, as a mok he has never been a contractor for anyone.

Quote:
Attn; contractor XXX999
Brother Roy

Season greetings eligible contractor, I am intensify and highly knee to write you on your payment case which you would have long time before now received but false as a result of different reasons. After the recent election the government soon summoned courage and solely solace to tipped our reputable organization (bank) to carry out immediate transfer of your fund to your yet provided banking details with hitches free. This avenue is to enhance that the federal government of Nigeria is totally free from all allegations and foreign contractors who has in years complained about their awful lost of their hard earn money to various Nigerian scammers, and as a result of this most of them are bankrupt to the extents of becoming a debtor. Obviously enough our last research from this bank has proved positive that majority of this victim has fled their residency due to their high debt. Some are been killed by the fund lenders :shock:as a result of their inability to return the borrowed fund.

After our long conversation/meeting with the federal government of Nigeria we were mandated to carry out contractors payments been that we fault intensively to abrogate the issue of contractors making an upfront fee for what ever certificate. Upon the agreement reached between us I hereby enumerate them clearly stated bellow. Kindly read diligently and understand each word perfectly well Shocked and then respond as indicated in the bellow passage.I have a bellow passage after I drink real ale

(1-4) after our intensively rightful fault on-behalf of each contractor, the federal government of Nigeria then mandated in the federal high court of justice Abuja judiciary capital state of Nigeria that each contractors who made the final list of payment schedule, should receive their fund through our cooperate body (Diamond Bank Nigerian Plc) without paying for any documents or certificate such as:

FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
PRESIDENTIAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
CBN FUND RELEASE ORDER
FMF AUTHORITY TO RECEIVE FUND
UN ANTITERRORISM CERTIFICATE
ANTI DRUG CERTIFICATE
TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Including any form of certificate that is not listed above.

(2-4) after you have received your fund, this bank will be responsible upon the agreement made with the federal government of Nigeria to provide you lawyers or assistance should your government interrogate or summoned you for questioning of your wealth or by other international investigator agency such FBI, UN, EU, etc.

(3-4) still on the agreement made between the above named bodies, each contractor is to apply for Diamond bank application form with a total sum of $100 only with immediate effect. This fee is mandatory requirement to justify your payment details along with the form for the processing and remittance of your fund, other reasons is prohibited for disclosure for highly security reasons.

(4-4) still disclosing the agreement between the two bodies, this bank shall be responsible for the following:
a. sudden stop of any contractor payment who made the final payment list
b. arising of any fee for any documents or certificates for what so ever reason by the time of transferring the fund.
c. crediting of wrong accounts either deliberately or not ( which is why each contractors must first secure the application form to be 100% eligible)
d. change of beneficiary without the concept of the initial contractor.

Now, each contractor is expected to act swiftly upon the instructions above. Every applicant for the Diamond bank form should forward their email to the following email address [email protected] Further information after securing the form shall be given to the applicant. Once the form is been secured, neatly filled and returned, 24 working bank hours will be schedule to make the final transfer of the applicant fund.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MAIL KINDLY DESTROY. WE APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCY.

Yours faithfully,
Chairman
Mr. Anselm Ojeh
Registered Office
Diamond Bank Plc
Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell
Street, P. O. Box 70381,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Telephone: 234-806-888-9942

I left the contact details in, in case you want to have some fun with Anslem, but took out my Contractor reference number, in case it links the letter with Bro Roy, who will also be baiting him, and hopefully sending him for some McDuckery. Razz

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie dokie - as you have the religious angle covered - I'll use my shiny new army.com addie to impress him.

I'll see if he's happy to fund my band of mercenary Dogs of War and provide the necessary geo-political knowledge to flocate a suitable place for us to set up a base.

Hey ho - here we go Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ That should confuse them!

Meanwhile, Bro Roy received a form, and another long bullshit letter, which I wont bore you with. they want me to send $100 by 'western' whatever that is.

Bro Roy has a problem...

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I got your form but I dont know how to fill it in. I can print it out,
but I have no scanner. Can I send it to you by post?

Bro Roy

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF is a 'high limited period'? I'll ask him.

Quote:
Diamond Bank to me

Attn; Sir,

You can not send it by post due to the high limited period, therefore i advice that you write out the detils in mail and then send to us with your payment deatils.

Example:

NAME_____________________________
ADDRESS_________________________

Write them out clearly.

Sincerely
OJeh

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic