SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Which one of you naughty boys and girls did this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this e-mail from someone. All I said was "Is this Legal?"

I'm not sure exactly what it is saying????
Quote:
I can see a hungry man here wanting to work after fucking up, as they say u can eat u cake and have it gain suck ur papa dick. who is the fool now u are the biggest fool
well this ur new email is good well i dont blame u i will blam gmail who give free 50 invitation. well i like the new and old id
[email protected]

[email protected]
Sucker

UK IP: 72.3.137.84
E-mail address:
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He musta been baited many, many times. Poor sod *sarc* Very Happy

419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good. If he'll do that to a straight bait, the chances are that he won't be picking up too many victims. Smile
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we don't know what the email address you used and he referenced those, we can't tell what he means. You could have used an obvious address that he understood. He definitely doesn't like gmail. You should use a regular name.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one of my check lads. He must have thought that I was contacting him under a new email addy, thus his sending his mean little note to both of us.

After I received his checks I told him what a small boi he was, and told him he sucked at this business. He then offered me a partnership. I asked him what he had to offer and why would I even consider a partnership with such a small boi? He responded by sending me a couple banking accts and passwords that he had phished. I contacted the acct owners to let them know that they had been phished.

The lad seems to still be convinced that I'm in the scamming business, and that I'm not doing very well, thus the "hungry" comment.

It was a fairly short bait. I didn't have much time, so didn't put a whole lot of effort into it. His emails came with David Laglia in the "From" line, but he signed off as David Brown. So in my haste I referred to him as Mr. Laglia once or twice. He didn't mind. Laughing Here are the emails:

HIM

"Dear Friend,
JOB OFFER /EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNITED KINGDOM RESIDENTS

In collaboration with Yahoo,Hot Job, Contract Fabric and textile industry is offering job opportunity to resident of United States and North America.

The contract Fabric company is a textile and fabrics industry with head office in Spain and business offices in so many part of Europe and Asia.

We are gradually penetrating into United kingdom with the high increase in the number of our UK clients.

We have decided to give job opportunity in collaboration with Yahoo,Hot job, for the post of part time online sales representatiive and book keeper.

This can be done from the comfort of your home without you having any problem with your current job or other activities. . . ."

ME:

Drop Box Info Here

Phone numberes Here"

HIM

"Good Day,
Are you from United States of America?.
David Brown"

ME

"Yes"

HIM

"Then good,
We also has lots of clients in United States. I hope the info you gave me is correct the address. Soon you will receive some cheque payment from our clients on our behalf. You will be notified by me when ever a payment is made to you.I hope you are a reliable someone.
David Brown"

ME

I am a reliable person. You however are starting to raise my suspicions. I no longer believe I am interested in working for your company.

Have a good day"

HIM

"Good Day,
Some Little payments had been made to you, To test you ability as a newly employee. I wont give you the full to data this is to see how good you keep record and update, but i must tell you the 3 cheques are to get to your possession on the 23rd being monday. Once you recieve them you are to update me,secondly you are to take the cheques to a cashing point where you are to be paid, Dont depoist it in the bank there are little funds it payable instant at any cash point, once it has been cashed you are to give me full update and records of each sender name. I hope you will pass the trailer, Good luck
David Brown"

ME

"You may as well recall the payments Mr. Brown. How in the world am I to know which three checks are for you? What is this, some kind of a joke? It certainly isn't professional. I think you need to go find another new employee to test. I'm really not interested in games."

HIM

"Hello,
You not to get upsetted. The three cheques are from 3 female clients in Minneapolis, ok i stated it that way to put preasure on you not to run away with the payment. I will give you the full details of the cheques each one amount and the sender's name so you could beleive me

The first cheque is $1560 from Stacie Pierson

The 2nd cheque is $1560 from Jacquelyn J. Farrow

The 3rd cheque is $1060 from Donna Balint

There is no point to quit now, It left to you to confirm as soon as you get the cheques on monday. But if you still want to quit kindly tell me so i can get back to my clients and ask them to cancel the payments.

David Brown"

HIM

"Hello,
I tried calling you yesterday but your numbers never went through. I want to know if you cashed the 3 cheques that was delivered to you yesterday?.Get back to me as soon as possible.
David Brown"

ME

"Yes I did.

Regards,"

HIM

"Good Day,
You are to deduct 10% from the money,pay the western union charges from the remaining and send the rest to Uk via western union to my secretary using the details below and please make no mistake
Reciever Information
Name: Chizoba Nosike
Address: 18 arbour road
City: Enfield
Zip code: en3 7tx

Once this is done get back to me with the transaction details, including sender's name wich is your name
western union control number
western union money secrect security question and answer.

David Brown"

ME

"Payment detail slip attached HERE

Please confirm receipt of the payment details.

Good Day,"

HIM

"I was unable to download the slip you sent me, please send the money with the details i gave you.
David Brown"

ME

"Why are you unable to view the slip? I just looked again and it was just fine. Is this some kind of prank or something? If I haven't received confirmation that you have received the information today, than I will withdraw the funds myself.

Regards"

HIM

"Hello
You better dont play games on me, you sent me an empty slip, this is what you sent me.I told you to send my secretary the money.You better dont do things that you will leave to regret for the rest of your life, if i dont get my money i will report you to the FBI and the local authority i will forward your details to the prosecution officer take note
David Brown"

ME

"Hey Mr. Laliga, I don't appreciate your threats, so you can just fuck off right now. Fuck you you prick. "

HIM

"Ok Man,
So what your problem? Why had you choosen to be bad?. Please let make peace ok?"

ME

"FUCK YOU"

ME

"Dude, just a quick thank you for the funds. We had a blast last night. Lobster dinner, beautiful women, and some righteous grass. Thanks man. Your de best."

HIM

Subject: Hello Bro It Ok We Are The Same
"hello,
iam happy to have a *(derogatory term for dark skinned people that some brothers use when referring to each other) like me too.well iam not sad iam happy u are a hard guy too like me. well the truth is that iam a bad boy iam a hacker from nigeria. i do hck into bank database get out their customers account details then i now use it to make payments and send cheques. the cheques i sent is are just minor pays cos i knew as a new guy anything can happen. i like ur spirit but i must confess u are greedy, greeds destroys business ok so dont be greedy next time. this is how we going to do it 50/50 ok? if u are in doubt of my location this are to things that will make u believe me
1. this is my nigerian phone number call me +2348027852419
2. this is a USA bank login by name wellsfrgo bank this is the site go and login in www.wellsfargo.com
USER ID : XXXXXXX
PASSWORD : XXXXXXX
so if u want us to continue good email me back but if u dont then it ok.
well my name is not david brown or mr laliga my rel name is Emmanuel"

ME

"Broda, you don fool me. you don have access to any accounts. that acct you send me no work. its bullshit. don't talk to me about being greedy. i no split 50/50 ok? you stuck in nigeria, in that shithole, fool boy like you. why the fuck would I split anything with you 50/50? you no good at this business. you no have any jobs. no maga not one. and you wan me to split wit you 50/50? No thanks."

HIM

"USE THIS ACCOUNT MAN.

www.wamu.com

User Name : XXXXXX
Password : XXXXXX

if this account no good then u will know that iam lying"

ME

"Mugu, just because you can use a phishing tool to get a username and password doesn't mean shit. Is that the best you got? You are still low level. Contact me when you get something worth while. You never make chairman. No way I split anything 50/50 with you. Maybe you get 10%. But you still don show me anything worthwhile. Quit wasting my time."

HIM

SUBJECT: Ok sir have a nice dy
"If u ever get any mail from me again after this know u are a mugu."

ME

"But who is the Mugu? I've already received several checks from you, and I will receive many more. Because you are a fool. Muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

HIM (6 DAYS LATER)

I can see a hungry man here wanting to work after fucking up, as they say u can eat u cake and have it gain suck ur papa dick. who is the fool now u are the biggest fool
well this ur new email is good well i dont blame u i will blam gmail who give free 50 invitation. well i like the new and old id
[email protected]

[email protected]

Sucker"

ME

"Hello My mugu friend. What seems to have gotten your panties in a wad? You seem very angry. Did I chop some more of your funds? Did your chairman send you begging? Why are you coming back to me crying. I may have work for you small boi, but not so long as you don't learn respect. You keep doing what your are doing. See if it work out for you. When you are done begging, then come back to me with respect and we talk. You send me more nonsense like this then you forget it. I don waste my time with small bois like you."

And that wrapped it up. Haven't heard from him again.

Laughing

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony

Last edited by Bustyn_Yuhrass on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK..... I now see what threw Me off. blam gmail = BLAME gmail LOL LOL
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bustyn^^

I congratulate you for taking the bait to the next level, i.e. notifying real potential victims when you are able to. I do this whenever the opportunity presents itself. ...Besides unaware victims, police departments and legit banks appreciate the info too.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
BonneSource
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If warning real victims what do you generally write?
What do you put in the subject line?
I have not been in a situation yet where I found data of real victims but if I ever do I want to be able as fast as I can and I was wondering if my warning would not go in their junk mail folders if I put something like "Attention" or "Warning you are being scammed" as a heading?
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Hi Bustyn^^

Besides unaware victims, police departments appreciate the info too.

That hasn't been my experience. Usually it takes hours of persuasion and coercion to get a detective to even consider acting on information I provide. And I've yet to receive a single thank you from any department. Not totally appreciative.

BonneSource wrote:
If warning real victims what do you generally write?
"Warning you are being scammed" as a heading?

Yeah, that's pretty much it, and it usually does the trick. If you find yourself in a situation where you come to possess the contact info for a victim, let me know and I'll either contact the vic for you, or guide you through the process. Wink

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonnesource^^

Somewhat redundant when you consider that YOU have presumably replied to a Lad who initially had the subject heading "URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL" etc.

As cornball as it sounds, "In All Sincerity" is what I have used to contact victims I learned of. If they decided to delete it, that's okay. If they read what I try and explain to them about scammers, mission accomplished regardless of what they do with the info. I did my part. One can only help so much. On rare occasions they even contact me back and thank me.

Bustyn^^

Occasionally the lads slip up here in the colonies and use a small town locale with a real address and phone # that can be verified. I then notify the local cops as to what the situation is---this is easy enough.

made two into one. TS

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:

Somewhat redundant when you consider that YOU have presumably replied to a Lad who initially had the subject heading "URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL" etc.

Bustyn^^

Occasionally the lads slip up here in the colonies and use a small town locale with a real address and phone # that can be verified. I then notify the local cops as to what the situation is---this is easy enough.

I missed the redundant part. A subject line like Jervis mentioned would work well. I also use "Internet Fraud Artist communicating with you as -insert name of scammer here-" in the subject line.

Regarding notifying the local cops, I'm curious what kind of reception you've received from them? Personally, I've had to spend freakin hours on the phone with some of them before they get a grasp of what a 419 scam even is. LE can be useful in persuading very dense victims that they are being scammed. But other than that, for the most part, they take the info we send them and send it right to the round file. If you have information to the contrary, or another method that would illicit a more effective response from LE, then please do share. There are many of us here that would love to see more cooperation by LE.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
bL1nKy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Herb - A) Why do so many girls in this forum have avatars like yours and
B) Why don't they on any of the other forums I go on?

Anyway, Im fairly new to scam baiting, im trying to get my mugu now.

<== Download this song parody. Roflmao.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never noticed, I guess there are a lot of Nintendo fans. Never played the game, myself.
bL1nKy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was actually refering to the fact that the nintendo was the only thing you're wearing. Lots of other random half nude avatars on the forum Razz

PS do you do out in public like that? Smile

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Blinky,

If you believe that picture is of the actual member, I have a consignment in Nigeria I'd like to split with you... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bL1nKy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Really? Thats good. I've pm'ed my bank details. PIN is 4612 BTW.

Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are you on about cachuma? I put my pic as my avatar, why shouldn't others? Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's my pic too. Although I must admit using that cheese slicer on my face was somewhat painful. Still...I knew I had to do it, to shield my identity from the mugus who might hunt down my IP with their sophisticated tracking systems, and fly over here on their private jets to make me pay for forcing them to spend 17 hours in 1TV5 in order to get a measly $220 out of WU.

Yep.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing LOL Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic