SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad doesn't accept that I have died

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always liked the death modality right before I am supposed to pay the advanced fee. Sometimes death can bring a clean slate to the bait with a whole new set of requirments. Unfortunately, not in this case where a lad sent a second trophy. Pissed off mugu writes:

Quote:
HELLO.
You summers a large liar while giving me addresses email of the man who is with the church it is necessary to be clear Mister because I do not like that I also know that Luis did not die you lies then it is not good a GOD day can make true death with you and the father of the church. Shine it my fact me tired for nothing and I saw very how it will say afterwards. Firstly it had request to me a photograph by holding the name Culero by modifying my photograph like Mugu and after Tramposo which it will give me the money but nothing. Thank you to have me me cheating.

I just love lad suffering. Very Happy

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is some bee-yoo-tee-ful pidgen English! Congrats!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just told my lad i've died and have yet to hear back from him. Mind you I was kind enough to leave him a Soviet era Moscow towerblock in my will so I can't wait to see how he deals with that. Very Happy

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic