SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reprob8 thrown out of a Home Depot Store

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MasterShake... it's "Shave Big Monkeys - at Menards" inside joke....Smile

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Admit it, you're gonna sniff that shit till your script is renewed. Laughing
A word of advice man, shatter your kneecap in a hundred pieces and you get 180 a month like me. Razz

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

180 a month???? Do you keep them in a candy dish on a coffee table and eat them like M&M's while watching "Hostel", "Borat", "Caddyshack", or "Life of Brian" on DVD in your boxer shorts while sipping some Glen Ord? I know that's what I'd do!! Does anyone here want to come over and smash my kneecaps? I'd do it myself but there's no doubt in my mind I'd screw it up and just have a nasty bruise and some damn ibuprofen for the effort.

starstarstarstar
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rep

What!! no photoessay???

Its just not good enough!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thrown out? I'm surprised they let you in Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, Home Depot. Brings back memories. I once went there on the off chance looking for some carniverous plants. I would have settled for a Pitcher Plant, Sundew or a Venus Flytrap. I asked an assistant, found after a 20 minute search in the gardening section, did they have any insect eating plants. I was directed to the Insecticides and spray cans of fly killers. Rolling Eyes

They must employ idiots who fail an IQ test.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised that not more has been made of rumbero's "combing your hair" comment! I think most of us know how much hair reprob8 has! (One of the relatively few people who actually has less than I do!)

I did get a good laugh out of that, as well as using the 18/2 to wire a dryer! I'll have to try that at HD sometime. Or maybe buying lath and telling them I need it for deck joists.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i took a shit in the home depot lumber department aisle...the pissed me off...i dont care if your bathrooms are being cleaned i need to use them
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Now that's classy Rolling Eyes
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's gold! Well, paint was white, but great story. I went into a home improvement store before, dropped my shorts (NOT the undies too) and sat on one of the demo toilets asking for paper. At least others saw the humor til I was asked to leave.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
Do you keep them in a candy dish on a coffee table and eat them like M&M's while watching "Hostel", "Borat", "Caddyshack", or "Life of Brian" on DVD in your boxer shorts while sipping some Glen Ord?

Yes.

--J.D.

Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
180 a month???? Does anyone here want to come over and smash my kneecaps?

Yeah, 180 a month. After 4 years though, they only thing they do now is relieve the pain. Laughing Unfortunately no one has come up with a decent prosthetic patella, so I'm stuck with mine until I'm ancient enough to warrant a total knee replacement. Mine was shattered as a bullet ripped through it. Was painless enough at the time, although recovering from the surgery to recover the bullet out of my abdominal cavity proved pretty freakin painful. Don't even ask how the hell I managed to get in a position to have round travel through my knee cap and end up in my abdominal cavity. I don't want to talk about it. Embarassed

PS: Enjoyed your vacation slide show! I want to see what the person who did THIS to you looks like! Laughing

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie,
That is a great story!!! I used to do residential wiring, then later (when body gave out) sell electrical supplies to the public. I caught the humor (and truth) in what you said. Thanks for the memories and sense of humor!

I haven't met many people that can describe what 18/2 "bell wire" is so succinctly. Very Happy

Connie L. Gus wrote:
I needed 142 feet of number 18/2. That's two conductors of what looks like something a little larger than phone wire together in one jacket.

I have to find the sales guy and then wait for him to cut conductors for an electrician wiring up a pool motor. I know that the electrician is wiring up a safety and code violation as his neutral conductor is much smaller than his "hot". I ask him if he has heard of criminal negligence as he walks away. Holy S**t a real genius!
So after 40 minutes I get this guy to turn the handle on this device to measure the number of feet to be cut. He asks me what it's for.

I tell him I'm wiring the electric dryer in the garage. He looks at me strange and mumbles something about amperage. Hilarious!! I tell him, that's OK, I'm going to run it at 240 volts, that will cut the amperage in half. Shocked Laughing

I thought it was funny. I suddenly realize that this guy is absolutely clueless so I tell him what's up, its a "Class 2" installation of signal wire and ampacity does not play a role. Duh...

He stops and starts thumbing through his copy of the National Electric Code. I ask him if he's looking up ampacities and explain that it really will be a safe and legal installation, just cut the wire and put on a label. I watch him hunt for a few minutes while I tell him ampacities of single conductors are listed in the table on Article 310-16. Laughing I watch him look there for many more minutes while I tell him 18/2 is not listed there. Duh... Listen, the maximum current is less than 50 milliamps, lets get on with it.

Out comes the form. Rolling Eyes

So Nancy Reagan bought some bell wire from Home Dufus that day. Shocked Shocked Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bustyn_Yuhrass wrote:
Mine was shattered as a bullet ripped through it. Was painless enough at the time, although recovering from the surgery to recover the bullet out of my abdominal cavity proved pretty freakin painful. Don't even ask how the hell I managed to get in a position to have round travel through my knee cap and end up in my abdominal cavity. I don't want to talk about it. Embarassed

Oh, completely unacceptable!!! I was shot in the ass when I was a kid in a bizarre "baseball hit into crazy lady's flower bed" incident. I need more facts on your shooting!!! Were you a cop? Were you drunk and said "I'll bet you 5 bucks you can't shoot me though the knee and have the bullet lodge in my abdomen"? Were you cleaning a gun, 3 stooges style? Need Input!!

starstarstarstar
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ reprob8
Were you cleaning a gun, 3 stooges style? Need Input!!

my friend survived cleaning his gun !! (the wall didnt though).
-never clean your gun. (its not just a dodgy metaphore)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
Were you cleaning a gun, 3 stooges style? Need Input!!

Laughing Not quite. I was in a rush, heading out the door one day, while caring a bag, briefcase, tacklebox, and fishing pole, with my sidearm laid atop the briefcase, in its holster (but not properly secured). As I leaned over to open the door I watched in slow motion as the weapon slid from the holster and headed for the concrete floor. The noise actually startled the hell out of me because I never dreamed that the damn thing would discharge. But sure as shit, it landed on the hammer, with the barrel pointing up. Didn't realize I had been shot until I saw the tear in my pants. Didn't really get scared until I saw the tear in my shirt. Wink Thus was my introduction to Vicodin. Laughing

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love "first vicodin" stories. I always get choked up and misty-eyed. Laughing Mine was from a local quack doctor when I lived in NW Ohio. He was trying to find a viable alternative for the percodans he got me hooked on for migraines and broken bones. I love 75 year old small town doctors! Because I'm so altruistic and worried about your general health, again, I'd like to point out the services offered by the RCNPKD (Reprob8 Center for Narcotic Pain Killer Disposal), should you feel the need to reduce your vicodin intake. Go ahead, make me feel worse, tell they're Vicodin ES or Vicodin HP so I can really feel sorry for myself. On a side note, sounds like you were pretty lucky, it could have easily killed you.

starstarstarstar
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little 32 year old SMALL BOI (who's name I shall not mention) and I were in Home Depot looking for a certian tool he needed to perform a job (which he RARELY ever had).. There were none on the shelf and he had asked for help. The store employees were busy and told him someone would be with him as soon as possible, which did not please him one bit. I decided to go look at something a couple of aisles down.. Then, I heard him shout at the top of his lungs "IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP SHOPPING HERE, YOU'D BETTER COME HELP ME!" or something like that. Then he kept shouting things about not being waited on. I was SO embarrassed. No wonder they didn't want to wait on him.. This jerk got to the point that *I* kicked him out of Home Depot and threatened to make him walk home. He was being a prick without provokation.. Thank GOD he's out of my life.

At least you had a reason to be angry Reprob8.. Can't say I blame you.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing

@419weasel - so how do you REALLY feel about this guy?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Mon May 14, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, quit beating around the bush!! Laughing

starstarstarstar
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm.... I'm too sweet and innocent for that.. Pretty Rose

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i took a shit in the home depot lumber department aisle...the pissed me off...i dont care if your bathrooms are being cleaned i need to use them

@chowdahead, you weren't dressed as a clown at the time, were you?

see http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=202505 and scroll down to Tuesday, April 10.

@Reprob8, you should just be thankful that Home Despot doesn't use the v3r1fys3c modality.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bustyn, I'm not saying how I know this, but some people shoot themselves in the foot. It's a bad, bad thing.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well, I can assure you, getting shot in the ass with a deer rifle is no trip to hollywood either! Very Happy

starstarstarstar
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ So basically you want to brag, that you went hunting with the vice president? Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic