SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Well i didnt get a handwritten apology..but...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did get this nice email one, I suppose I pushed it a bit to much to early yet he still came back, yay!, this is the message i sent him after him continualy telling me to talk on the phone...

Quote:
My dear turd,

I am sorry but I do not accept that pitiful apology, you have mocked me about my disability time and time again so before I make any more emails to your bank I want a full apology. You may think this ridiculous but I take my disabilty seriously.

I would like a HANDWRITTEN apology to me about continuely referring to communications by phone, this apology should be written on LINED PAPER with a minimum of 10 sentences. Once you write this and scan it to your computer and send it to me I will be extremely happy and I will do everything you ask without hesitation as I would know you are a good person. If however you disagree with my request I will no longer continue communications with you. As I said before I take my disability seriously and I have plenty of money to share with other business partners.

God Bless

Mathew Jones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR MY FRIEND MR MATHEW,HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE YOU ARE OK .

AS YOU CAN SEE I'AM NOT MOCKING AT YOU NEITHER WANT US TO SHARE LIFE TOGATHER AS MAN TO MAN I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT LIFE IS A GIFT GIVEN BY THE GOD. MY APOLOGISE TO YOU THERE'S KNOW WAY I CAN MOCKING YOU BECAUSE OF CONDITION I CAN'T DO THAT FOR MY LIFE MEAN WHILE I'M NOT A KIDS TO MOCK AT YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT FAIR IF I DO THAT. SO MY GOOD FRIEND DONT HAVE SUCH A THINKING IN MIND PLEASE.

HOW CAN A MARRIED MAN LIKE ME DO SUCH THING AND YOU TOO COULD BE A MARRIED MAN ALSO DONT GO FAR ON THAT BECAUSE I NEVER DREAM SOMETHING LIKT THAT SINCE MY LIFE,BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT AFTER THIS BUSINESS I WILL INVITE YOU TO VISIT ME HERE IN GHANA TO SEE MY PASTORS TO SOLVE EVERY PROBLEMS I PROMISE YOU THAT.

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKED,
DR JAMES OSIE.

Comments? Should I push for the handwritten or just keep going and maybe make a fake online booking to come over?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither. I think it's time to open up a new front.

Quote:

AS YOU CAN SEE I'AM NOT MOCKING AT YOU NEITHER WANT US TO SHARE LIFE TOGATHER AS MAN TO MAN...

HOW CAN A MARRIED MAN LIKE ME DO SUCH THING AND YOU TOO COULD BE A MARRIED MAN ALSO DONT GO FAR ON THAT BECAUSE I NEVER DREAM SOMETHING LIKT THAT SINCE MY LIFE

Tell him that you never made any suggestions about an intimate relationship, that you're profoundly insulted by his insinuations, and you want an apology for that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

handwritten?...I doubt he will but maybe theres a slight chance to get a ncie trophy
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'd push for the handwritten and chastise him on how poorly that first one was. unless you have another idea after this go for the letter now, it'll be a nice trophy
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, if he is so intent on using the phone, feel free to give him one of my numbers as one of your relatives or something, I'll be happy to chastise him for his heartlessness while he pays for the call.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've backed him up, and got him off script - now you can go any way you want. Evil or Very Mad

You could mention that you are sick of people taking your disability as an opportunity to take advantage of your good nature and generous disposition. Only people who show you the respect you deserve, can hope to benefit from your natural generosity.

Keep your money in view at all times, and you can do whatever amuses you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I sent him.. fingers crossed Thumbs up Thumbs down you get the picture...

Quote:
Dear Dr,

I am absolutly disgusted about you impling that I want a relationship man to man with you:

''AS YOU CAN SEE I'AM NOT MOCKING AT YOU NEITHER WANT US TO SHARE LIFE TOGATHER AS MAN TO MAN. HOW CAN A MARRIED MAN LIKE ME DO SUCH THING AND YOU TOO COULD BE A MARRIED MAN ALSO DONT GO FAR ON THAT BECAUSE I NEVER DREAM SOMETHING LIKT THAT SINCE MY LIFE"

I in no way want an intimate relationship with you, you disgusting person, I am profoundly insulted by your insinuations against me. I am sick to death of people taking my disability as an opportunity to take advantage of my good nature and generous disposition. Only people who show me the respect I deserve, can hope to benefit from my natural generosity. As soon as you scan and send me a HANDWRITTEN apology then I will send the form to your head office and we can continue your excellent offer speedily, you see I am so happy that you contacted me about your offer but as I told you I take my disabilty serious so please write that apology..

Many people think just because I have lots of money doesnt mean that I get upset about something like my deafness, all my business associates think 'So he has lots of money he doesnt care if hes deaf" Well despite all my money I do care Dr Osie, I care alot so please write that apology scan it into the computer and send it to me and I will be as happy as larry

Thanks A lot

Mathew
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam well I got this back from him:

Quote:
Dear Good friend Mr Mathew.

Thanks very much for your comment Actually I haved spend my time a lot to call your tensure thinking that you are the man in position who I can do business with as a man but I did not know that there�s something you have intention to do I really thanks God that you said that I am the one who contacted you for the transaction .

As man is my high time to tell you that if your not capable with my suggestion then you have to leav instead of wasting your time please I cannot ask you again for anything so whatever you called yourself I don�t think that I need your help anymore.

Please BYEfor now.

Dr james osie.

so any tips to get him back? plus maybe get that handwritten apology?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I'd ask him to rewrite it as I can't understand a word he's saying! Maybe assure him that you could work things out, if he'd work on his crappy English... then you wouldn't misunderstand him so much.

That's some thick pidgin English. Shocked

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Incredulity"
Quote:
You're giving up? After all this time? After all the effort you have put into this? Well, if that is what you really want to do then I'm not going to stop you, but I really thought you were made of more professional stuff than this

"semi pleading"
Quote:
<lad name> I am determined to give you what you deserve but you are the one making things difficult for me. All I am asking for is a hand written apology from you so that we can then move forward to our goal.
I have been insulted and I am very disappointed in you but I am giving you the opportunity to put things right.
Is that too much to ask??
I could just walk away, but this business deal with you could make us both rich. Do you want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity for great wealth because of your refusal to write an apology?

"Insult"
Quote:
I thought I was dealing with a professional man - clearly you are not what I thought you were. A professional man would admit he has made a mistake and would apologise. Clearly you are just a small boy in this matter

You *might* want to mention that you are no longer interested as you have received a much better offer from <insert made up lads name here>
It's a bit of a gamble as your lad may just walk away, but if you have convinced your lad that you are ever so close to coughing up the $$$, the chances are that he will not want to see his mark end up in another lads clutches Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might go with the semi pleading because he does not respond well to insults so here goes this is what I sent him:

Quote:
Dear Dr Osie,

I am determined to give you what you deserve but you are the one making things difficult for me. All I am asking for is a hand written apology from you so that we can then move forward to our goal.
I have been insulted and I am very disappointed in you but I am giving you the opportunity to put things right.
Is that too much to ask??
I could just walk away, but this business deal with you could make us both rich(and me more richer). Do you want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity for great wealth because of your refusal to write an apology?

To be honest I have been contacted by Mr Micheal Mason who after emailing him seems to provide me with a better offer, he promises me even more riches that I already have and has respected my disability despite my money, I still think you are a good honest man and want to do business with you but I have been insulted and you refused my simple request.

Get back to me soon

Mathew

Fingers crossed again

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Far out he still doesnt f*cking get it Im getting so angry at this guy.....

Quote:
Dear Mr Mathew Jones.

Greetings to you and your family hope all is well i thank you for written me back. Mean while i thought that you�re just joking before but when i come realized that you are serious by saying that insaultives word which i dont like you are a man like me which you know that i have contacted you for this business and it's important that�s the reason why to contact you.

instead of you to concetret on it you start joking, infect if you want us to Carrie over the business please let me know now and beside there's some problem in that application I have to fill some areas on it before you could sent to our head office please dont send it return it back,to me I want to fill some place because there�s a little mistake on it.
Please try to return the application back to after I finish fill those areas I will send it back to you before you can send to our head office.Let us do things as man to man I am waiting to hear from soon as tomorrow morning.

Dr james osie

EDIT: If he doesnt send me that apology Im gonna drop him:

Quote:
Dear Dr,

"Mean while i thought that you're just joking"

I sent you about 3 emails asking for an apology this is certainly not a joke. I still want that handwritten apology for all those reasons in my previous email. I will make this plain and simple, I will not help you with this deal and neither of us will get rich if you do not send the handwritten apology in your next email. As I said before I already have been contacted by a reliable person called Mr Micheal Mason who repects by disability and who I am helping out very soon it is ealry stages yet, if you wish to still do business with me send that apology in your next email if not, Good Day to you sir I have nothing else do with you.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic