SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dance?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here dance and if so what kind? Care to share any tips for those who don't dance? My tip for swing dancing: Don't step on the other persons feet! Laughing

I dance to swing, but am starting to get into stuff like progressive, house, freestyle, trance, etc. (maybe I'm to young but I know some of you European people know what I'm talking about).

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to dance. I haven't in quite a while though. Here's my favorite dance story.
Some friends and I used to go to a club called the Metro in North Hampton. It had one of the nicest dance floors I had ever seen, even lil pedistools every here and there if you wanted to get brave. Well I'm very brave but the pedistools were always taken by the time I got there Crying or Very sad
I'd go crazy any way. One night this half naked chick interrupted me in the middle of a shimmy and asked me to follow her. I thought I did something wrong and didn't know what it could possibly be Question Question Question
The next thing I knew I was locked in a cage with her dangeling in the middle of the floor shakin' my thang thang. Later she told me she had to do it because the mgr noticed I got more attention than the girls he paid to dance in the cages. So I ask where my pay check was. Then we laughed it off at the bar.
Now, I've always said I don't have a lesbian bone in my body but that night I did find my bone Cool . Didn't do anything about it though.
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, sounds like my kind of club with the cages and such, sounds a little more progressive than where I'm at right now anyway. Laughing All they tend to play here is ghetto rap on the floor and poppy stuff with a crappy beat.

So was it more of a progressive dance type place with a little more of a rave atmosphere to it?

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
chowdahead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@icrighthruU

got pics? Laughing

Full quote not needed Wink TS
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man... figures it'd go to something like lap dancing or cage dancing and pics. Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love flat footing to Bluegrass music. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon May 14, 2007 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chowdahead.. Sorry no pics Crying or Very sad I'm about 15 yrs older now and have a bit of a thyroid issue to deal with too. I'm on meds but my ass has gotten quite wide. I still carry my weight very well though, or so I'm told.

@Embers ...Very techno. I'd just zone out and go with the flow. I never liked all that corney o graphed stuff. A lot of it looks real pretty but dancing should by done with the spirit not with your head, at leat for me. If you think too much about what steps are next then it's just another chore. I use it to relieve stress, NO THINKING ALLOWED Exclamation
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ icrighthruU Yeah I hear you on the choreographed stuff in freestyle. I just got into it and am just learning how to flop on the floor without banging myself up to much. Figured it might come in handy as most of the clubs in my area like the play more of a rap type stuff than house/prog/trance. Nothing corny about sliding, kicking, and jumping to some hardcore trance beats though. jump_4_joy

... although I did fall on my ass this last Friday when I was sliding and foot working to some random bit of Prodigy and my shoes caught grip randomly on the floor. Funny stuff thank God for Irish car bombs to laugh to off and get back up and try again.
Laughing

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dancing style ranges from the 'don't move your legs, just waddle you arms and backside in time to the music' although I quite often don't manage the 'in time' bit , and the 'Ignore whats playing and dance like mad to the tune in your own head' one.

I can clear a dancefloor though!
Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could clear a dance floor too. At about 5 on the Richter scale people start shitting themselves that the building is going to collapse. Seriously, the last time I danced the people in the flat below complained about the noise. The little person I danced with, had a ball though so that's all that matters.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff guys Laughing
It's all about having a good time. I remember when I started getting bigger I noticed a lot of people just didn't look at me the same way when I danced.
I was still the same person and hey the bigger people should get MORE encouragement when on the dance floor, after all they're the ones who need the excercize.
My son new a guy who lost over 200.....THAT'S RIGHT 200lbs dancing at home with that DDR thing.
Dancing is the best arobic excercize on the planet!
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stick to the classics.
point the finger at the ceiling and embarrass the kids is my fave Laughing

My teenage kids favour moshing
My eldest son has a peculiar "butt" dance. We think he may have been a bee in a previous life and trying to tell us "the honeys in the cupboard"

Dancing is only the 2nd best aerobic excersise, the other does, usually , need a partner and getting hot and sweaty Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I love to dance. I dance about 10 to 14 hours per week.

I love to dance Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cha cha cha. Rumba.

I;ve started dancing at the age of six. and have not stopped.
I have danced professional for about 7 years. I have tried some other type if dancing. My next target is Argentinian Tango.

I dont like ballroom dancing. Whe it comes to the Latin dances they don't have an idea of what Latin dancing is about

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raqs for for about 6 years.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ all the dance floor clearers: Fun isnt't it! Laughing Laughing Moshing and body slamming to some house tracks was never so much fun.

@ weasel: you mean belly dancing? Laughing

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Embers. Smile

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ lets see some photos Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't dance myself....
But I do like to put smarties tubes on cats legs and make them dance like robots.
Very Happy

(C) Jimmy Carr 2005
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero

Have you even done any flat footing? Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The wifey barred me from performing any sort of dancing as I, and I quote:

Quote:
Look like an epileptic suffering a seizure

Confused
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Verily, I accept thy challenge!!! Alack!!, I shall best thee and you shall fall heavy to the ground as I beseat thee with a mighty strike to your greatshield and.... Oh......... I thought it said "lance"...never mind Embarassed

starstarstarstar
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll admit it, I was in college during the disco years. Even though I was a long-haired, ear-pierced, tattood, drug-addled hippie, I took dance lessons at college for 4 years as an elective, and on occasion, I would tuck my ponytail into my silk shirt, break out my white suit, platform shoes, and gold chains and head to the "Dixie Electric Company" and disco all night Embarassed. What was I thinking??? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed One of my older brothers was and still is the lead guitarist for a local hard rock band - it took him years to forgive me. He actually has a cpl pics of me in in disco ensemble Embarassed I'm sure he's waiting for the proper moment to embarrass me with them.

starstarstarstar
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dancing "skills" are pretty much confined to the chicken dance at wedding receptions, YMCA at wedding receptions, and introverted white girl "these are so totally not the shoes I should have worn" swaying at wedding receptions. I pity men who have to steer me around the floor during slow dances, mainly because I tend to become rigid as a board from nerves and worry about stepping on someone's toes. I am the embodiment of performance anxiety when it comes to dancing.

I used to be a decent enough "belly dancer" if not in front of a crowd, but I've not done it in a while. I got a costume and had some fun doing it in private. I tried on the lovely costume I had a few months ago, and found (to some mild horror) that I'm now swimming in it. I really should look into selling it. I reckon losing 40 pounds does that for you. I did that mostly through Weight Watchers and their "hey, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change" program and running/walking.

I did the underactive thyroid thing, too, for several years, and I was not one of the lucky few who find that medicating makes the weight simply fall off. Made me not fall asleep shivering in the middle of the day in my office, yes, made me thinner, no.

And yes, DDR is a very popular workout. There's even an LJ community dedicated to getting fit through gaming.

http://community.livejournal.com/gamingworkout

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a kid, I had to learn the Cotton Eyed Joe, then the schottische. You have to be fast to avoid being trampled. I don't dance now, and I CLAIM to have a thyroid problem. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professional ballet here. puke

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic