SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darn...my mugu found a dictionary!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought things were going rather well in my bait. I was thisclose to getting a nice trophy. He'd originally proclaimed that he was a devout Catholic -- a Deacon, in fact! Until I told him I could never do business with someone outside my own faith...and it took him all of 3.7 miliseconds to renounce his life-long devotion to Catholicism and join my bizarre church. Here's how it was progressing:

From him:
Quote:
It gladens my heart when i am being offered such an opportunity like this,because it gives me the chance to make creative impacts in the ministry of God.

I am absolutely ready to learn about your ministry in as far as it wont restrict me from my daily transactions.Please i will like to point out that am not obliging to learn about your faith because i want you to be my payment representative,i am accepting solely because this opportunity act as a chance for me to work for God entirely outside the catholic faith.

From me:
Quote:
My Dear Mr. Radford,

I sincerely appreciate your email. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. My church keeps me so busy, witnessing to the faithless.

I am pleased to have gladdened your heart, and I hope to turn your heart into a festering cesspool of faith for our church. I believe we can do this together!

In the meantime, lets talk about how to get you started in our faith! I have spoken to my pastor, and he is very excited about having a new cretin to witness for our church in your area. The idea of spreading our word into another country is so exciting to him that he practically had an erection of faith.

I should tell you that we have a fund set aside just for new ministries, and we are happy to send money to our new faithful cretins, to help you in your efforts to start a new parish in your area. What I'm thinking now is, once I start the transactions with you, I can put the money that I make from that into this fund, so we'll be able to help more and more people worldwide!

Our usual first endowment is for the amount of $2,000.00. This seems to be enough to help a new cretin get started. Once I've sent you the money, we can go over all of the things that you will need to do to start your ministry.

Before I can do that, my pastor has asked me to obtain a photograph of you for our records. We need to know who you are, and we need proof that you truly want to join us in sending our message. All we need is one photograph of you holding a sign that says "I Am Cretin". That says that you want to become a cretin in our church.

I can't wait to start this new adventure! I promise you, Nicholas (may I call you that?) you will find everlasting faith and joy and a veritable cesspool of satisfaction in Almighty God through our church. I'll await your picture!

Sincerely in God's everlasting pool,

M1ldr3d

From him:
Quote:
Your mail was recieved with ultmost joy,i will like to thank you again for rendering me this opportunity to work for God.Moreaslo your details was well comprehended and it will be fowarded to our customer immediately so we can commerse transactons.
I shall foward my photograph to you as soon as possible.You noted that i should hold sigh stating "I AM cretin",This will be fowarded you asap.
I must confess that i am higly obliged to be a cretin,it is a rare privilegde.
Send my regards to your pastor.

Stay blessed.

Then this morning I got this:
Quote:
Dear

What exactly does a cretin do.A cretin literally means a stupid person.
Thanks for the waste of time.

Now how did he manage to find a dictionary in Nigeria? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Quantos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aw, so close. Too bad Laughing
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I must confess that i am higly obliged to be a cretin,it is a rare privilegde.

That's a classic.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I like that one...I'm putting it in my signature! LOL!

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, he must have misunderstood you. A cretin is a native of Crete, from whence many of the early members of your church hailed. It is an honourific title. Slap him for his misunderstanding and lack of faith.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Absolutely. How dare he refer to the brotherhood as stupid persons.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Wikipedia

Quote:
The most common derivation provided in English dictionaries is from the Alpine French dialect pronunciation of the word Chretien - (a) Christian, which functioned as a form of greeting in those parts

Of course I am omitting the rest - but if he refuses your request you can say he is effectively renouncing Christianity.

Only a Satanist or non-believer would behave the way he is. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
A cretin is a native of Crete, from whence many of the early members of your church hailed.

clapping clapping
Very nice, General! Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mugu need to be slapped big time. Laughing how dare he quetion the word cretin,

Quote:
The idea of spreading our word into another country is so exciting to him that he practically had an erection of faith.
Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ General AND Gomer,

VERY NICE. I was having trouble thinking of what Cachuma should do there and I didn't even come close to going in that direction. Kudos

bow_down GeneralAbacha bow_down GomerPyle
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are geniuses. I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Stay tuned!

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is some hilarious stuff.

You could definately recover from that one though. Let us know what happens.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right. You definately have an interesting prospect in front of you. don't give up now. try to win him back. I think you will have lots of fun with this guy. Get yourself a trophy. We want to see it.
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Now how did he manage to find a dictionary in Nigeria? Laughing Laughing Laughing

A simple Google search is probably more likely.

And why wouldn't there be dictionaries in Nigeria?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Tongue-in-cheek: a term that refers to a style of humor in which things are said only half seriously, or in a subtly mocking way."

You're right! I found a dictionary ONLINE! Who'da thought! Laughing Laughing Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the fun part - bringing him into your world of abstract reality. If you persuade him that up is down, you are in charge, and he is less likely to challenge you again as long, as you don't push it too far.

Now you have a seed of an idea, and whichever explanation you choose for using the word, you can exploit it, if he accepts it.

You certainly appear to have taken to baiting 'like a duck to water', if you don't mind me saying. It often takes people a while to get into the flow, especially the more wacky style. You never stop learning though as I haven't.

Just be sure to keep having fun, as you do your worthwhile work.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must not take that personally.

All men are cretins in the eyes of God until they have gone through the initiation rituals and cleansing ceremony of your ministry. Only then can they become a mooncalf.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple. A CRETIN is a very special member of your church. It is an acronym for Churchgoer Reflecting Eternal Truth In Nirvana.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ luckey's comment, I was thinking similarly. A cretin would be the first step on his *new* spiritual journey! Shocked You could then pass him up to newer and higher levels in the church. Twisted Evil Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic