SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice Death Threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what I did to upset him but he is really pissed off with me !

Quote:

GOOD DAY MR SMITH.

1. YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR
2. YOU ARE A KIDNAPPER AND I KNOW YOU
3. YOU ARE SO LOW AND SO CHEAP AND YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS THAT NOW ALL THAT YOU DO IS KIDNAPP PEOPLE. Y
4. GO TO SCHOOL AND GET A SKILL AND BE LIKE ME AND MAKE MONEY AND BE HAPPY, MAY BE DO SOMETHING FOR HUMANITY
5. YOU WILL SURELY GO TO JAIL VERY SOON
6. KIDNAPPING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND SPOILLING PEOPLES BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS MAKES YOU A SERIOUS AND CHEAP CRIMINAL WHO SHOULD BE PUT OFF THE STREET.
7. MAY BE MAY BE NOT, I SEE YOU EVERYDAY BUT GOD KNOWS THAT YOUR CONCIENCE WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY. ANYDAY YOU SEE ME, TRUST ME,YOUR BLOOD LEVEL GOES DOWM. MAY BE MAY BE NOT IT IS YOU BUT TAKE NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE BEGGED ME FOR HELP WHICH I OFFERED YOU BUT GOD WILL RENDER YOU USELESS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE SAME THING YOU DID TO ME SOMEONE WILL DO IT TO YOU
8. FOR HAVING THE HEART TO DO WHAT YOU DID I PROMISE YOU, YOU SHALL NEVER SEE PROGRESS IN THIS TOWN. MAY BE YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, YOU TOOK AWAY MY PROBLEMS SO AFTER YOU KIDNAPPED MY FRIEND, MY PROPERIY ROSE.
9. YOU HAVE HIT ME THREE TIMES AND THE BLOWS I ABSORBED BUT WHEN I HIT YOU ONES, TRUST ME, I KNOW HOW TO TORTURE PEOPLE TO DEATH. YOU WILL BE ROASTED ALIVE. I WILL CUT YOUR LIVER OUT OF YOUR STORMARCH WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE AND IF I HAVE A GOOD BUYER FOR YOUR KIDNEY THEN I WILL MAKE SOME MONEY.
10 BE MORE CAREFUL YOU HUNGRY ANIMAL . YOU ARE DEALING WITH A MEMBER OF THE OGBONI FRATERNITY. MAY BE YOU KNOW SOME OF US HERE. I KNOW YOU KNOW ME BUT PRETENDING. IF I GET ANGRY, I WILL CONFRONT YOU AND THAT WILL BE A DISASTER. ASK ANYONE ABOUT ME IN THE PAST. I HAVE SEEN A-Z. YOU ARE JUST A PUPPET TAKING ADVANTAGE OF WHAT I TOLD YOU. BUT SHAME UNTO YOU. NOW YOU CLOSE YOUR WAY. GET READY TO SUFFER MORONE.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is your liver in your stormarch? Laughing Sounds serious.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great death threat and excellent siggy mat there...well done. clapping

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
worldmap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does he mean about kidnapping his friend? Surely baiters haven't gotten that militant. Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never heard of anyone having their liver chopped before ! and scamming is a humanitarian cause, is it ? Shocked

I think you must have hurt him bad to write it out 1 to 10 like a school essayand I bet he was snarling as he wrote it - lovely work. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing clapping There in nothing like getting a nice death warning.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does contradict himself!

Is it your concience that will kill you or him? It cant be both surely?

Ask him to clarify! Laughing

I love reading the death threats, I personally cant wait to get one!

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Tia Rebeca
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is going to do all that to you and he is not angry yet. Make him angry.
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have sent your kidney via WU if he spares your life?
angrynigerian
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks, just found out about your site. just want to say thanks for giving some of this guys a run for their money(?) just one piece of advice, get more nigerians involved,they understand better than anyone,how these scum bags think. you cant scam a nigerian with any of these party tricks. take it from me, most nigerians want these guys by the balls.
I will continue to frustrate them and warn others not to take them seriously. why should a bunch of uneducated people malign a whole nation! Evil or Very Mad
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how much for a kidney, retina, lungs and at a pinch, a heart Twisted Evil
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are sending Interpol over with an international warrant to rape him.

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh beautiful rant! Nice job. The knife's in, now twist it. clapping clapping

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you cant scam a nigerian with any of these party tricks

..oh, I don't know. We seem to be doing pretty well so far, but more help is always welcome, as are you Very Happy

Purple Flower
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! An angry lad is a beautiful thing. clapping clapping clapping

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkKnight wrote:
I don't know what I did to upset him but he is really pissed off with me !

Quote:

1. YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR

ALL THAT YOU DO IS KIDNAPP PEOPLE.

SPOILLING PEOPLES BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS MAKES YOU A SERIOUS AND CHEAP CRIMINAL WHO SHOULD BE PUT OFF THE STREET.

YOUR CONCIENCE WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY. ANYDAY YOU SEE ME, TRUST ME,YOUR BLOOD LEVEL GOES DOWM.

MY PROPERIY ROSE.

I WILL CUT YOUR LIVER OUT OF YOUR STORMARCH

I KNOW YOU KNOW ME BUT PRETENDING. IF I GET ANGRY, I WILL CONFRONT YOU AND THAT WILL BE A DISASTER. ASK ANYONE ABOUT ME IN THE PAST. I HAVE SEEN A-Z. YOU ARE JUST A PUPPET TAKING ADVANTAGE OF WHAT I TOLD YOU. BUT SHAME UNTO YOU. NOW YOU CLOSE YOUR WAY. GET READY TO SUFFER MORONE.

Phew, it's a good job you've got him to correct you on all your poor English attempts:lol:

Kudos for the threat, excellent clapping

Pretty Rose

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't enough room in the sig line for all the quotable bits!

Nice one, DarkKnight - I used to think YeaWhatever was the only one who could claim that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do you think he means it
Laughing

you have got to slap him for his poor grammar and ask him to do it again
properly cause you didnt understand it.

well done i still think its brill

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Puts any three of my death threats to shame! bow_down

You'll have to remember what made this mugu so mad, then do it some more.
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I get death threats as comedic as this one. I'd love to have "I WILL CUT YOUR LIVER OUT OF YOUR STORMARCH WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE AND IF I HAVE A GOOD BUYER FOR YOUR KIDNEY THEN I WILL MAKE SOME MONEY." on my signature.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

write him back and tell him he forgot to cut off your genitals and make you eat them -slap him for making this mistake-any good death threats include genital removal Evil or Very Mad

pony
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a real idiot and needs more pain. I am currently baiting him as an American businessman, his kidnapper a certain Mr Bello who has chopped the lads dollar and now a US Embassy official who has got involved after the kidnap. If anyone else wants to join in PM me I am sure we can have plenty more fun !

jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I WILL CUT YOUR LIVER OUT OF YOUR STORMARCH WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE"

A thing of beauty. Shakespearean in its grandeur.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb^^--great new avatar!

DarkKnight--^^

As you say you are presenting yourself as 'An American Business Man'..If you need any more help on that, PM me. Glad to help out.

In regard to your scam-lad:

Item #1--your lad is somewhat revealing that he is a college student and to be trusted. Been there, still there with a Lagos lad in college. So trusting of me that he has given me access to his college PC..I could destroy him but I choose not to. I like the mugu, in a weird way.We have been in touch for almost 29 months.

Item #9--just what IS the current price for a kidney?

Item #10--it sounds like he suspects some treachery might be underfoot, so you must soothe and ease his raised eyebrow and remind him that you are prime to be stolen from.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic