SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canada????????

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know any good remote spots in Canada to arrange collection of a trunk.

Sgt John Guy is delivering a trunk of money stolen from Saddam to Canada for me to transport to the States and bank for him.

What I really need is a good remote town with no public transport and a good 6 hour drive from the nearest airport. Dont wanna make things too easy for him.

Also somewhere with lots of snow and ice would be a bonus Twisted Evil

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend Alert, Nunavut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alert,_Nunavut

Quote:
Alert is the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world. It is located at 82�28′N, 62�30′W,

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alert could be nice, but Atikokan is just the start of your lad's canoe adventure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atikokan%2C_Ontario

There's a small regional airport, but it really is for chartered amphibians to take you lad and his canoe to a remote lake in the area.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Homer:
Alert is indeed cold and remote, but well-populated with English-speaking military personnel who might be overly helpful to the lad.
Why not consider one of the fourteen miniscule communities in Nunavik, which is the northern 3rd of the province of Quebec? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunavik
It is remote. Very, very remote. No roads connect Nunavik with southern Quebec. However if your lad is fluent in the Inuktitut language, he ought to be able to make arrangements easily enough. Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi wtcoth^^

The Lads do indeed have Canadian connections in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, and presumably Vancouver as well.

Six Canadian locales they will never meet you at--they hate cold weather--

1--Yellowknife, NWT.--Territorial capital. Mosquitoes the size of Buicks.

2--Churchill, Manitoba--Polar Bear capital of the world. You can always blame the bears for chewing on the phone wires/bad connections..

3--Whitehorse, YT. Territorial capital. --the new diamond capital outside Africa and Arkansas. Go to www.polarbeardiamond.com . W. African rascals always perk up at the mention of diamonds.

4--Iqaluit, Nunavut..Provincial capital. A land mass way bigger than Texas with about 30 miles of paved roads. Polar Bear heaven. That polar bear cub 'Knut' in western Europe is all the rage now--wait until he gets bigger and hungrier in a year or so.

5--Anywhere in Labrador.

6--The Queen Charlotte Islands in BC, or Prince Rupert BC...

Getting to any locale mentioned above by me is a major undertaking to begin with.

Hope this helped.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say send him to an area that is at the risk of being destroyed by our usual forest fire problem, but it's a little too early in the year for lots of those.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sending him to Atikokan, hopefully I can find a nice remote spot only accessible by canoe to do the handover.

Anyone know what cell coverage is like around that area?

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, Atikokan! Most outfitters carry Sat phones. Arrangements with bush pilots are scheduled. Expect a pick up at this bay on this lake on Friday.

If you only want the lad to suffer, don't make him fly in, have him portage over a few lakes. A few Km's with a canoe on his head and his gear on his back are harder than hundreds of Km's in a bus.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

send him to Hell, Alaska Twisted Evil ....sorry, I just like the sound of that town Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic