SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a couple calls today and they managed to talk to Ozzy (I still had the soundboard up http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-924.htm) and one wanted the receipt emailed to him as 'Ozzy' told him 'well yeah' when he asked if the money had been sent yet and then the only numbers on the soundboard was 3,5,17 so I started clicking them and the lad about had a heart attack and hurriedly got a pencil..too bad by this time Ozzy was done Laughing and mind had wandered off on idle chatter.
So there are a couple lads out there that are happy they finally spoke to a male Very Happy

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also an email whore, 16 emails in 2 days. He can see those big bucks heading his way, through v3r1fys3c. Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^He is really a prize. I hope you can get a security photo of him! Nice to put a face to the whinney groveling begging phone whore that he is Twisted Evil He really has lots mileage left in him.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently my 'battyboy' was one of those on Sunday! A garbled, confused email claimed he spoke to me and I was giving him the 'numbers' but the line kept breaking up.

Must have been 'Ozzy' - I denied all knowledge and told him he rang the wrong number! It seems he called my 'alternative' number in desperation!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@septic
yes that sounds like him...he really warmed up to Ozzy too. It was the mad scramble for a pencil that made me giggle..but in his haste he did not notice Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I somehow neglected to put the guys name in the post when I first did, a Ming Hoi Yang might be calling for Bernth Waldner.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

should call for the assistant of ... this is an early bait, feel free to say what you want.. I will deal with it afterwards Razz

"Please kindly send the money in the name of God." -- Rev Dr Roger Hedges
"i have to sell my wife's jewerries to raise the requested 550 dollars, so i will advice you to go and pick up the money as it will not be useful anymore" --
"I repeat if this is a scam activity , stop writing us, else we will report this to fbi /Interpol" --
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings 'vp' - you could be likely to hear from 'battyboy' at some stage. Seems he's been struggling with his Security Verification Number all day (35 goes at this point and some serious computer time!). ChArL1e Cr0k3r has been a bit busy today and couldn't talk to him apart from a brief email. He's pretty dedicated, though!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PAUL BARKER may call asking for your bank details for employment..... he will be looking for david hasselhoff you master seductress you...
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK concering Emmanule and Mad Mack so far this morning Mack has called whining that the he does not like ITV thing...rant rant, he hung up and has not called back yet..but we do know he will being the lil phone whore he is and he has not yet asked to speak to Buckley either. Emmanuel wants to speak to Charles (or Chaz as he pronounces it) and I told him you were at a seminar until monday he asked me if I knew anything abt the WU I told him it sounded familiar but do not know anything about business. So he is rather stuck with the 1TV5 thingy Twisted Evil . Of course you can really be anywhere you want insted of at a seminar and I 'your wife' (so he calls me) knows very little what you get up to Wink

will keep you posted with fourthcomming audio abit later

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VPM

B4rrist3r S014no D4vid says he tried to call me (G4ry 3dm0nd) but ended up talking to my wife instead. I gave him your number earlier so I guess you are my wife too. Shocked Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@2891
Yeah I do not think he likes me very well Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Soloudo4Gary424
Is this one yours too?
http://media.putfile.com/BarrSoloudo934

Emmanule's 2nd call (probs with the 1st call on putfile, will try again later Confused )
http://media.putfile.com/4Charles1035

FooFoo's Wed call
http://media.putfile.com/FooFoo533

From Thomas???
http://media.putfile.com/ladThomas536

Of course mad Mack, only one call today poor lad is StReSsEd out Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/MadMack936

busy day I cannot remember who I spoke to or what I said, but gaurenteed 100% bullshit Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Battyboy's got a nerve - chatting up my wife! (I'd better make sure to remember her name!). Recovering well from the disappointments, though!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP, Fo Fo is getting a little anxious. But I left the wire job with Chris Issacs , who hasnt been the same since he was assaulted last week.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
@2891
Yeah I do not think he likes me very well Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Soloudo4Gary424
Is this one yours too?
http://media.putfile.com/BarrSoloudo934

I'm not sure if the second one is mine (I'm not even 100% sure the first one is mine since they speak so unclearly and don't want to tell you their business).
I've handed out the number a few times lately but only one lad has complained about my wife to me.
I'll tell him we are not getting along very well at the moment and ask him to call at a certain time when I'm able to get to the phone before you (if he is lucky Twisted Evil )
Excellent work anyway ! Almost 6 minutes of wasted phone credit on the first call, I'm impressed. Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@2891
Sometimes it takes abit of dective work to figure them out and I am getting abit better with the accents. I am quite sure these belong to you and he had called a few other times, and of course I went to get you and he had a couple long waits of 4+ minutes each so that is quite good as most only wait for about 30 seconds

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many emails today from mark, he is NOT HAPPY. He did 149 questions in 55 minutes. Very Happy

Apparently the wife is dying now.

So sad..

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello Nathan , I have been on my system for over 13hours now and i have not seeing anthing, Please use another method by following my instruction.....

With pleasure and honest.

What pain me most in this situation is you never follow my instruction , I mean , If i tell you that this is what i want , but you won't listen to me " Why" ? ....

Quote:
Hello Berkley , I was just back from my Bank and I can't stay on a system for that 72hrs ,I mean, you are talking about 2days .right .

I called my manager today , he told me that you should goto western union money transfer and make a faster transfer immediately , I have not hard this before Nathan, How could expect me ,,NO NO NO.

This is what i want , Western Union Money Transfer , My wife she is dying on the bed and yet, you want me to stay for two days on a system....

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa Yawnnnnn Rolling Eyes
Well I aint bovvered! Laughing
He has called today, whinging the same story and demanding that YOU listen to HIM and he needs HIS money boo hooo he is in debt and owes people money (for huge phone bills I would assume)
I will post it later, funny now he is only ringing once a day..me thinks he has borrowed up and now has no mates to give him phone credit Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are todays cheerful chats Laughing

MadMac is now SadMac as he is very upset that he cannot get HIS money and he is sooo far in debt now...anyone wanna sub him? Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/SadMac1226

Call 4Martin from Golddust lad from Ghana
http://media.putfile.com/4Martin958

Call 4 Richard abt those piccys you sent, lad was too lazy to check his email and called me before he even looked..Rolling Eyes mildly slapped and he thanked me for it
http://media.putfile.com/4Richard107

Another call from FooFoo and he is concerned abt Issacs drinking and my inability to operate a computer or cell phone as I am 64 and do not understand these things
http://media.putfile.com/FooFoo233

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

p3t3r k4lu will be calling for the god doctor. This guy has already told me bye and when I said bye back he came crawling. abuse him. he needs a big slap[/mask]
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP,Youre to kind to Fo fo. Good chance his bank account got shut down, turned in the details a couple of weeks ago to alan. I'll leave him with that for the weekend.. Very Happy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FooFoo called today and wanted to know if the transfer had been done and wanted to contact chris Issacs..yadda yadda. I told him that I think the transfer had been made and I was under the impression that he had spoken to him already. Then he said that he needs the transfer slip emailed to him because that is the only way he can get money from the bank he needs proof..huh..wtf Question (loose translation..it is someone else's account and he needs proof that his money is in it..more likely, ya think?) anywhoo the account side of it is now in alans capable hands and they can take action as needed Very Happy .

I am getting lads mixed up, so if I give you strange info let me know..I have a couple expecting payment and a couple with banking dets so blondness being blondness i get Foo Foo & Emmanule mixed up. I have the lad names ok (me thinks) but I get who belongs to who confused. I do have it written down somewhere, next to that shopping list I think...............

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your way is best, Sensei VP. My next scammer might have to get in touch with my wife.

Us decadent Northern European women. Very Happy
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fofo has been great fun. Just when he thought he figured out how to get his receipt. He acused you of being "sound minded" so I slapped him an put you in a wheelchair. So sorry. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sank0h F0fana,
� � � � � Are you an idiot? Did you ride to school on the short bus? Did I not explain to you that he was asaulted when he was going to meet you? Show some humanity, you ungrateful prick. He has not been the same since that day. How DARE you!
� �Of course he is drinking now, HE IS MY PARTNER you twit.
Half the money is his, are you stupid ?

� � �Should I forward your Email to him?�How would the poor man feel then, he is so upset because he sent $36,000 US dollars to Kevin.

�IF YOU DONT SHOW SOME PATIENCE AND DIGNITY FOT THIS POOR MAN WE WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE you dumb Moron! After all you have shipped NOTHING!

As for my secretary, all she can do is answer the phone, she is in
a wheelchair and can barely turn on the computer.

I expect a written apology from you explaining this outrageous behavior or our business is over!

Warmest Regards, Joe Benny

On Tue, 15 May 2007 02:35:04 -0700 sank0h f0fana
<[email protected]> wrote:
>DEAR JOE BENNY,
>
>IT IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING AND SADDENING TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE
>USING A
>HABITAL DRUNKARD LIKE MR CHRIS ISAACS TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS
>OPERATIONS.SINCE
>YOU ARE STILL IN NIGERIA AND AWAY FROM YOUR BASE,KINDLY MAKE SURE
>YOU USE A
>SOUND MINDED PERSON THIS TIME AROUND TO REMIT THE FUNDS TO ME AS
>WE
>ORIGINALLY AGREED.
>
>IAM REALLY TIRED AND FED UP WITH THIS PRESENT HITCHES AND DELAYS
>CAUSED BY
>MR CHRIS ISAACS DRINKING ATTITUDE.YOUR SECRETARY EILEEN IS A SOUND
>MINDED
>PERSON.YOU CAN INSTRUCT HER TO DO THE TRANSFER ON YOUR
>BEHALF,SINCE MR CHRIS
>ISAACS HAVE SHOWN HIMSELF TO BE UNRELIABLE.
>
>ON MY OWN PART,I HAVE BEEN PATIENT WITH YOU ALL THIS WHILE.IT WILL
>BE MORE
>IDEAL AND PROPER FOR YOU TO BE SERIOUS WITH ME FROM HENCEFORTH.ALL
>THE
>EXCUSES YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING ME IS ENOUGH.JUST INSTRUCT YOUR
>SECRETARY TO DO
>THE TRANSFER ON YOUR BEHALF.TELL HER TO SCAN THE BANK TRANSFER
>PAYMENT SLIP
>TO ME VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY SHE HAS EFFECTED THE
>TRANSFER.
>
>BELOW ARE THE DETAILS OF MY RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT ONCE AGAIN:
>
>NAME OF BANK:Standard Chartered Bank New York
>For Account number 3582092805001
>SWIFT CODE: SCBLUS33XXX
>In the name of: Unibank Ghana Ltd.
>P.O. Box AN 15367, Accra North
>BENEFICIARY: Awo Pomaah Ventures
>ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0320201430814
>
>WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO MY
>DESIGNATED BANK
>ACCOUNT?LET ME HAVE YOUR ANSWER URGENTLY.
>
>I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
>
>YOURS SINCERELY,
>SANK0H F0FANA
>TEL:00233 244 141930.
>
>
DrWorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get a few calls with the little fellas proclaiming "Looky Mynards have finally dropped." That is the code word my secretary, Miss Fellatio, uses to know if a call is legitimate and she puts it through to Looky Mynards. They start to get annoyed when they call my K7 number and they never get through to me. Burn up their minutes!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic