SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free email forwarders

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need some new email addresses for your enterprises, if the mugus are getting suspicious of gmail, I have several domains available for your use. Please PM me with forwarding address and desired user name, if you're interested.

I can set up unlimited forwarders and autoresponders for you using CPanel. In fact, setting up an autoresponder only requires me to upload a text file with a file name the same as the email address, as follows:

(I had just got paid by a client who was trying to steal money owed to me, so I felt I could use the word "counterparts" in good conscience.)

Please PM me with forwarding address and desired user name, if you're interested. Or send me your autoresponder text if that's what you want.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, I've got a hosting account with multiple domains (and unlimited SUB-domains) and I can do the same for anyone who needs.

Also, I would CONSIDER requests for hosting space and custom subdomains for baiting-oriented web sites.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take this how you want to, but I would be leery taking up any member's offer of services without having first watched his/her interactions within our community.

I haven't seen anything from this user that would instill confidence, especially after this post where he asks about using forwarding programs to intercept lad mail.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
if the mugus are getting suspicious of gmail

Gah, why would I have to add credibility to my email address for [email protected]?

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought my reputation was for being TOO honest, not the other way around.

I provide forwarding services for friends and relatives, and I don't eavesdrop on them.

If a baiter wants an forwarding email address from me, that's what I'll give them. I won't eavesdrop or intercept your mail. It's up to you.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 4ehgfrsmul

Some friendly advice, re read TSnerds post, you should get to know people here and let them get to know you too before anything like you suggest is likely to happen.

Here it is all about trust and thats something you have to earn first. Wink

And watch out for the fluffy bunny mod Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya master-baiters,

In general, mail forwarders seem a bit useless for correspondence,
since none of the IP stripping web mail services allow you to fake your
"From:" header. I recall someone saying that google allowed you
to set a "reply-to:" header, but that's not good enough to really
appear to be coming from the forwarding address.

Any experience otherwise?

Thanks,

-B-
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Fanmail as an autoforwarder. Its free, has lots of domain names and slides right into my Gmail accounts. Once the forwarder is set up, you have your Gmail account send a message to it and respond to complete the transaction.

The lad sends a message to *****@aggies.com and my reply appears to come from *****@aggies.com. IP address? What IP address?

I am not sure if this is legal. I'm pretty sure that this does not violate any terms of service and I am not doing this in a commercial venture.

I wonder if anyone could help me by researching the legality of an individual forwarding email traffic for baiting purposes in the United States. I would need information for all 50 states.

I know that 4ehgfrsmul offered to conduct research on another thread. So 4ehgfrsmul could you do that for me and send the results of your research to me via PM? No reason to pollute the board over this. Thanks in advance.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dark Spirit:
Quote:
And watch out for the fluffy bunny mod

What does it do, nibble yer bum? Laughing
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do all my baiting from email accounts forwarded to Inbox. It gives my inbox address in the header (and no IP address), but not a single lad has noticed so far.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have been told not to worry about mugus reading IP addresses in headers, since none of them do. And several services, including fanmail and bigfoot, don't show your name in the return address, just your email address, if you leave off your name. The autoresponders on my server (modified from CPanel) don't have to show the name either.

(edited) Connie, I can't do actual legal research. Hopefully somebody on this board is an attorney or a barrister and can give authoritative answers to your (and my) questions.

Last edited by 4ehgfrsmul on Fri May 11, 2007 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Legal research?

I'm neither an attorney nor a barrister, but my authoritative opinion is why complicate something when you can keep it simple? Click reply, type text, hit send.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto to Prolix. I too could set up subdomains for baiter websites, and give you FTP access. You'd have to do your own web design though.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given all the nonsense lately I say beware Greeks bearing gifts.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
Right now, I'm interested in legal decisions.

Can you research legal decisions then?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
I thought my reputation was for being TOO honest, not the other way around.

Confused 6 days and 18 posts?

Forever n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
I too have been told not to worry about mugus reading IP addresses in headers, since none of them do.

I'm afraid I would have to disagree with the "none" part of that sentence. Some of them do.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify, I was NOT offering to eavesdrop on anyone's email - just forward 'em. Apparently sone folks didn't find that suiatably clear. Rolling Eyes

@Connie - are you asking if it's legal to use an email forwarder? I can't imagine there any poblem with that considering all the internet is based upon fw'ding traffic to various IP's based on arbitrary human-lamguage names, and BOTH Fanmail and Google expressly provide for it. It may violate CAN-SPAM to forge headers for commercial UCE but forwarding isn't the same thing. It's a real, working account.

(I forward all my personal email - [email protected] - to Gmail for spam filters, archiving, etc. but no one's ever suggested that to be illegal.)

Then again, if you have a legal question you probably need to ask a lawyer so none of us get pinched for UPL.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
aggg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh*

FFS 4ehgfrsmul you haven't a damn clue. Most of these scammers don't know or care about IPs. But it aint 'most' scammers that you have to worry about. IF they wanted to, a professional could find out a lot about you from your IP. It isn't worth it.

You come in here and mouth off as if you know something when you know about as much as George W Bush knows about Swedish belly dancing - ie SWEET FA.

Now the choice is very clear. Either cut out the verbal diahorrea and contant steam of particularly stupid ideas (don't you think that someone here might have thought of that before?), get on with baiting quietly until you have some credibility in this community or shut up and go away.

We don't need your crappy ideas, we don't trust your crappy mail forwarding. Compronde?

Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
*sigh*

etc.

I think that just about summed that up!!

Forever n00b

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aggg wrote:
*sigh*

FFS 4ehgfrsmul you haven't a damn clue. Most of these scammers don't know or care about IPs.
You come in here and mouth off as if you know something when you know about as much as George W Bush knows about Swedish belly dancing - ie SWEET FA.

Now the choice is very clear. Either cut out the verbal diahorrea and contant steam of particularly stupid ideas
We don't need your crappy ideas, we don't trust your crappy mail forwarding. Compronde?

Dude, I think you need to take a damn chill pill. Granted, I couldn't disagree more with the OP's posts or ideas, but you act like this is your damn house. It's not. Show some fucking decency.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
luckey

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@aggg: when you make a statement like that, you have to put one of those smiley things at the end so it goes down easier. Wink (see, isn�t that nice?)

@4ehgfrsmul: Baiters spend a lot of time rubbing elbows with liars. I think that makes them a suspicious lot. Take me for example. I can�t help but notice the common theme in your two (or three?) controversial threads is that you would like to position yourself between a baiter and a scammer. I have to ask myself what purpose that could serve for you. Well, the trusting, normal person in me thinks that would be a great way to be a fly on the wall and learn about baiting. But that person inside of me has all but withered up and died since I�ve been here. So instead, I end up thinking about how that kind of arrangement would put you in an interesting position. With you acting as my baiting proxy, you could edit my emails to my lad, and vice versa. Or you could even play the role of a lad and make me think I have this great bait going only to find out later that I�ve been a sucker. And then I wonder what I could possibly gain, even if your motives are in my interest. And I come up empty. I�m sure you can understand the cynicism. It�s not personal. Smile Wink Very Happy
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
Given all the nonsense lately I say beware Greeks bearing gifts.

παντα καθαρα τοις καθαροις τοις δε μεμιαμμενοις και απιστοις ουδεν καθαρον αλλα μεμιανται αυτων και ο νους και η συνειδησις
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^like Septic said

Quote:
I think that just about summed that up!!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Bustyn and Luckey. Very Happy

Folks, I understand that things have been a bit tense as of late, but let's take a deep breath before posting, hmmm?

Agree or disagree with 4ehgfrsmu, but do so politely and without the personal attacks or insults.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic