SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer doesn't want my money, but tries to sell me gold

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit stuck here. I think this lad may need to talk to me on the phone. I'm trying to get him to work for my advertising company. Here's his last letter:

Quote:
Dear Sir;

thank you for your mail.i understand your idea; but i can not send you my pictures to you without you showing me how serious you are..Why. Becuase i am well respect person and i am married and have my own business i am doing so i don't need your money for any thing.
i own a small local scale minning business that belong to me and i make 10 to 15kilo a month and deal with only local people in my country .presentlly i have 200 kilos of gold i want to sell and if you are interested i can invite you in my country and come and buy it ;if you are interested.this is to show you that i am not hungry for money.
NOTE .I CAN ONLY SEND YOU MY PICTURES IF YOU SEND ME THAT 500US DOLLARS. IF YOU CAN NOT DO THAT THEN FORGET ABOUT ME AND IF THINK YOU CAN NOT SEND THAT MONEY THEN I WILL NOT WAIST MY TIME OF WRITING MAILS TO ANY MORE.AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE NOTHING YOU WILL TELL ME FOR ME TO SEND YOU MY PICTURE UNLESS YOU SEND ME THAT 500 US DOLLARS THEN I THINK WE CAN WORK TOGETHER.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO YOU

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks he's been baited before.
Tell him you coming over and will have cash.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks he's been baited before.
Tell him you coming over and will have cash.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like a reasonable man. Send money via WU. If you make a mistake in the MTCN, well - no one is perfect.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
diamondlife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
He sounds like a reasonable man. Send money via WU. If you make a mistake in the MTCN, well - no one is perfect.

Yeah, it's a amazing how often WU get it wrong these days... I'm shocked and appalled Wink

"I have to pay the sum of tenty thousand dollars" - T0pe 4demola
"I fetch your email when I was stuffing the net" - F4rm M0wgli
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this my elusive lad Sank0h? He is a bit camera shy. He thinks he has a big payday coming, he'll be singing a different tune shortly.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell him that you are happy that
Quote:
he owns a small local scale minning business that belong to me and i make 10 to 15kilo a month and deal with only local people in my country
and wish him the best of luck because you have obviously made a mistake by talking to him. After all you only deal with serious people and if you are to pay $500.00 per picture there has to be goat sex involved and he is obviously not that kind of person. Laughing Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise, I was thinking about threatening to ditch him. I thought about this all evening yesterday, and I think I've figured out a strategy...

This mugu responded to an ASEM of me turning him down for a different job position, but that I had an opening for advertisment models and pay up to $2000 for each picture. He initially jumped at my offer, thinking he could just find pictures off then net and send them to me. Now he finds out he has to work.

What's interesting is he initially told me he was just a student and was broke.

What I'm going to do with him is turn down his offer to sell me gold, but offer to give him a contact for a jeweller that I did some work for, and just might take him up on his offer Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I thought about this all evening yesterday
Shocked Shocked

This is maybe where I'm going wrong.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me for putting a lot of thought into my strategy, but I'm having too much fun here Smile

Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent the US$20,000,000 (twenty million dollar) email:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Frank

I'm sorry, but I cannot freely send money to a person who is not employed with us. If I were to send money to any person who asks for it, I would run the company into the ground and lose my job. If you feel that the protection of my job and this company is unreasonable, then I'm sorry to let you down.

I also do not have any interest in buying gold from you, Mr Frank. My business is in advertisment. However, we did some ads for a jeweller a couple of months ago. They may be interested in purchasing gold from you. If you like, I could pass their information on to you.

If you do not wish to pursue a successful career with L0fty Sk1es, then I will wish you well on whatever career paths you undertake in the future. If you happen to change your mind about the open job position, feel free to send me an email or call me at 447014219419.

Sincerely,
Pavl Bvrns

I'm not too worried if I lose him because another mugu responded to my ASEM Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic