SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice Please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the below email today & am wondering what I should do w/ this
Quote:
Dear beloved Baiter
in the LordMission for the Rural People
Holy greetings to you and your family from India.
Though we are not seeing face to face but we are earnestly praying for you and your work for the Lord.
Praise the Lord Brother for this great opportunity to meet you like this and to share with you about our programmes and needs and to invite you to conduct your conference and crusades here myself with my wife Mrs. Mary Working in His Army in Rural areas near Vellatur.
We are doing the Gospel work independently by faith basis among all kinds of caste tribe religious people in Rural areas in India.We are visiting village to village, house to house distributing tracts,book let�s preaching, conducting public meetings and cottage prayers. After hearing the Gospel many are accepting Christ as their personal saviour. We have much work to do in interior villages.But we are unable to do as we think because of lot ofproblems & troubles and sufferings.
So therefore we would like to join your fellowship
to do more work and win souls for Christ in every corner of India. Kindly remember our ministry in your prayers. I like very much your ministries.
With His guidance we are proposing one of your ministries conference here for the benefit of His army people. When you comes in your convenience. We believe it is right to equip our His army people by experienced and Godly people like you. We are inviting your opinion on this proposal.
We are also offering ourselves as your Representation in India or in this area if you want to available our services. Please pray for our work here and for my family and ministry We are confident that you will be with us when you come to India. Thanking you in anticipation of your early reply.
Sincerely in His Vineyard,
Pastor.Ramesh Babu

I've signed a few religious guestbooks in the past, but I haven't solicited any church baits. And I've never received an email like this...they are already ready to be baited? Is this a scam? The "Sincerely in His Vinyard" sounds a bit wacky Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if it is your lad but this one is dead,,,

Did a google and got this,,

Quote:
Pastor Ramesh Dhanavel (36) was found dead in the church premises at Block 30 in NLC township on Thursday

Why not reply to your one and see where it goes Question

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the pastor has a hidden cache of millions at an Indian security company Laughing

I think I'll see where it goes...1st I have to figure out what my church is about, I haven't done these church baits before. I tried once w/ a check scammer, but didn't get anywhere after I asked for a pic. I'll practice on this eager beaver Twisted Evil

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the Indian chruch scammers i've dealt with will try to solicit donations from you for their (non-existent) ministry. No trunkboxes here.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ok. I'll be happy to make a donation after the initiation process is complete Twisted Evil Now I have to decide what the initiation process is.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thelife

Don't rush the church bait and ask for the mugu to perform some ritual.
You are at the begining stages of a church bait.

If you need some help with the bait Just PM me

Rumbero.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thx rumbero, will do! Very Happy

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic