SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Maybe when she gets out she could shack up with our most illegible bachelor, HRH Prince William Windsor, after all they both have somethings in common...both are a vacuous waste of space and both are named after the place where they were conceived...allegedly.

Where was William conceived then? that well known town of William?

Pretty Rose

pony
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Insert generic anecdote/comment/satirical commentry on illegitimancy in the British Royal Family, mainly referring to Prince Harry and James Hewitt..... allegedly*

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aside from being a spoiled brat, I find nothing attractive or sexy about her....give me an intelligent woman like Angelina Jolie or Charleze Theron ANY day!!!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Paris is looking for her Lackey's to shoulder the blame for this:
Hilton's Manager 'Mintz' wrote:
I accept the blame for the "misunderstanding" ...... I am deeply and profoundly sorry. I told her that I assume personal responsibility for my part in this matter..... I believe when stated in court that she believed it was OK for her to drive under certain circumstances she was being absolutely truthful.... Paris is a wonderful person and does not deserve the punishment that was handed down by the court.

Incidentally, the main Goal in Melbourne, Australia used to be Pentridge and was affectionately known as the "Coburg Hilton".

Wouldn't have been ironic to have Hilton staying at the Hilton?

It was a lovely place but has since closed, primarily because it would have been too expensive to bring it up to basic human rights standards. I think the infamous Bushranger Ned Kelly was hanged there.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's now appealing to Arnie for help to stay out of jail Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilton's Manager 'Mintz' wrote:
I accept the blame for the "misunderstanding" ...... I am deeply and profoundly sorry. I told her that I assume personal responsibility for my part in this matter..... I believe when stated in court that she believed it was OK for her to drive under certain circumstances she was being absolutely truthful.... Paris is a wonderful person and does not deserve the punishment that was handed down by the court.

How difficult can it be to say that your license is suspended, and you can't drive under the influence of alcohol?

And seriously, comparing this to the pardoning of Richard Nixon, come on Rolling Eyes

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think she'll get much sympathy from The Governator. He's pretty big on law and order and is shrewd enough to know that most people think she needs some time in the slammer to get over herself. It would be political suicide if he lets her off the hook.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Gnasher nailed it. If Arnie steps in, its all over for him in the next election.

From the online petition:
Quote:
She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives.

Hope? Hope of what, exactly? As for beauty and excitement, I've seen better looking lads and more exciting fake banks. Laughing
Quote:
As most of America now knows, Ms. Hilton was just charged in a Los Angeles court with DUI and sentenced to 45 days in Century Regional Detention Facility in California beginning on or before June 5, 2007.

Its rather telling that the person who wrote this doesn't even know that she was already sentenced on the DUI and was in court for violating her probation...

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing I really don't get is, If I had fraction of her money and get a driver.
Or at least catch a taxi.
But since I'm not that lucky I'll have to stick to the back streets Smile

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@it wasn't me

Er, no. Windsor Castle. The Queens favorite des. res.

Apparently, Paris shouldn't go to jail because she supplies the great unwashed with beauty and entertainment. The deluded bitch deserves sectioning, not jail, as she is clearly delusional.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo - ? Windsor castle is so named because it is the home of the windsors. Wills was always gonna be a Windsor, whether he was conceived there or Hunstanton.

Quote:
The House of Windsor came into being in 1917, when the name was adopted as the British Royal Family's official name by a proclamation of King George V, replacing the historic name of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. It remains the family name of the current Royal Family.

And who's your new Avatar chick?

Pretty Rose

pony
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Procedure wrote:
How difficult can it be to say that your license is suspended, and you can't drive under the influence of alcohol?

....oh, and don't forget to turn the headlights on at night! Wink
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

viereinsneun wrote:
don't forget to turn the headlights on at night!

Sorry, scientists have proven that such an action requires 2 axons and a dendrite. Not Paris' fault that she's one neuron short of a full synapse Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@it wasn't me

I know. It was supposed to be a joke! Laughing

My latest avatar is Mss: Lauren Dione, H, SUPPORT OFFICER, Cruise Tourist Shipping Line Company of Canada, and 419 scammer.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

honestly... who cares... why bother... they are people just like you and me. I get tired when people hold them up to such high esteem because of their position/role/caste/heritage in life (especially Paris). She hasn't had to work a day in her dam life to get where she's at! Makes me sick to know that the media worships a sloth and a whore like that. She's not even worthy of the attention she gets, because of the value she places on it (if you're used to the attention and good things in life you value it less... it's expected!)

Ok done ranting about a sick society and why Paris should go to jail. Mad

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well Tommo, please remember that I am lacking in any kind of sense of humour.
Humour is like making love to a beautiful man. A chuckle at the punchline and then it's over.

Pretty Rose

pony
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simple

send her down,she knew she had no license to drive
whats the problem

celebrities get away with murder(in USA)
cant wait for the sex tape of her in prison

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading today's headline: Paris fights for Freedom ...what a different meaning that would have had about 63 years ago?
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

63 years ago, Paris fought for liberation for liberation from the Nazis...

Today, Paris fights for liberation to a Nazi Laughing

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allegedly Wink

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will she flee the country and seek asylum in France? Laughing
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ One can only hope.....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will say this only once...That's why the French planted trees on either side of their roads/boulevards...so the Germans could invade in the shade, allegedly.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*bump*

Poor wee Paris has had her holiday reduced to 23 days Sad providing she behaves herself between now and check-in time on June 5th. Clicky

Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she's also not being put with the general prison population simply because it's cruel and unusual punishment to the rest of the population Laughing . Anywho, 3 weeks in the slammer should do her good, we hope...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic