SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1TV5+(My 'Lad')=Patience of a Saint

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor 'lad' has been battling with the Security Verification process all day! He's got to have an A* for effort.

Misreading the code, he eventually reached me via email (after trying the phone and constantly getting the voicemail). I decided to help him out and clearly printed the code for him (I'm like that).

Bingo! - 11 tries on throughout the afternoon and he sussed out the correct format to get past the first question. He then got through the modest ten questions but it seems he's hit another snag! He keeps going back now but not bothering with the questions again so I'm not sure what he thinks is going to happen with it.

Quite a lot of computer time today, I'm thinking! I dare say I'll be hearing from him soon, poor soul.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now up to 36 tries - obviously getting into the swing of it!

I can't quite work out his logic, though. Could it just be desperation?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad that has over 40 attempts many of them 0 or 1 question answered. I have to assume that it is power failure or computer problems on his end. I set it at 75 questions first. Then when he got through those I increased it to 200 then 300 questions. Each time I also changed the MTCN be reversing a couple of digits so he would think that he just must have been dyslexic.

So as for the 0 questions or 1 question I would surmise that it is simply a computer problem on his end.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Septic I love the poochies transformation. My mom had a dog that looked like that when I was a little girl. No one else could see the evil except for me. It was the only dog that has ever bitten me in my whole life.

Your avi creeps me out. It's perfect. :yikes:

EDIT: May 9th
your avi is different now. I miss the pooch Crying or Very sad

Last edited by icrighthruU on Wed May 09, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Vlad that had 54 attempts at getting the MCTN only to complain that it flashed off the screen 123 questions.
Poor vlad doesn't talk to me any more Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes my lad tried all day and never got past the first question. My theory is that the script warning in IE7 that comes down from the top of the browser window prevents them from getting any further, could that be it?
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they have to enable scripts on some browsers. You can give them instructions or tell them to find a cafe that has them enabled Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully, those cafes' have a surcharge on Java enabled PC's! Twisted Evil
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all - some of you 'wiser' baiters have obviously taken this to a more advanced art-form! I'm getting a kick from the fundamentals but give me time.

I couldn't bring myself to put poor 'battyboy' through more than ten questions. He's been through so much already to get this far! He's had more goes this morning (c.50+ total) and visted the WU office now. Sent me an email bitching so I think it's down to the 'complaints' department now 'cause his WU office obviously don't know what they're talking about!

@icrighthruU - Bowing purely to the seniority of a member who I discovered was already using my long-term favourite avatar image (no complaint from them involved), I was going to have mine 'evolve' into something really evil (just as I am becoming, the more I learn). But then I found this particularly distasteful image and did a bit of work on it for effect!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes...it is a good day for the modality.
I have a lad that logged on 10 times.
He then sent this gem...

Quote:
Good day to you over there.
I got your description and the logistic wasn't work.
Please kindly call me.
Or give me your phone line where i can reach you immediately.
Enough of this playing.

Moreover,i was at BOA this morning in regard to your request.
I have an appointment with the Board of Directors later today.

Minutes after sending me the "wasn't work" info, he logged on again and spent 3 hours answering 182 questions.

It "wasn't work" but that possible reward just keeps them going back for more. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrh!
gotta love it when a plan comes together

thats 3 less hours out of his scamming time Thumbs up

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realise I've missed some great opportunities here - changing question numbers and particularly MTCN (can't always guarantee the vital attention at the right time!). Still, I've thrown him another googly but in the meantime 'chopped' his dough! Should be good for a reaction! I was then considering the 'Customer (dis)Services' angle but any other constructive (or distructive) advice considered and appreciated.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I chopped the dollar and git a nice email asking if I know this bello fella. I sat on it a few days them told the vlad that is was a safty account as they had failed to answer the question in so ,many attempts WU automatically transfers the fund to the bello account, Reset and start again.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@harrya - I've sort of gone that way. I've convinced him it's a total cock-up by WU (boring tech details) and they are having to completely redo it at no extra cost. He's all up for it - so round we go again!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Any delay is a good delay. I like the no extra cost Smile

I have found it's hard to keep a lad after ve3iS3c they seem to become jaded the poor souls Smile Maybe I just over do it. Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic