SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. B/Besse- Busted- the good rev shows his true colours

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame since there's no doubt that he has printed, filled out and scanned in all the 692 pages.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The package arrived at the drop box. I want a gander at it and am now waiting as it crosses the us/can border. Will post what I receive when I get it, and figure out how to post a huge pdf file somewhere.

It had better come, as there are a couple of stamp collectors who are itching for those stamps on the package from Ghana.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The package arrived from the drop box today.

I am pleased to announce that the good reverand downloaded a 692 page 3mb document, printed it out, filled it out, scanned the pages, paid to have it made into a pdf (pfd?) file, and loaded on a cd, and mailed to a US drop box.

He also included a 13 page document which lists EACH page and the file size that it is scanned to.

The problem is that the file is HUGE, about 125 mb, (I did say that each page had to be scanned to printable resolution, and I must admit the lad follows instructions) so finding and uploading may be a problem as I am not computer savvy. Have asked for help in another topic, so when I get it figured out the masses may get to see it. If you have any ideas post them HERE: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109008&highlight=

Too bad he ain't getting a number

And a side note several stamp collectors were pleased.

Okay the file for all those who are interested in seeing all pages is at

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zyzc1n

it is a very large file, at 122.36 MB and is in a pdf

edit.
Scrooge was kind enough to do some sort of computer wizardry and there is a website with the individual pages posted and hosted.

http://www.v3r1fys3c.com/trophies/rudole/ (you have to fix that link appropriately)

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway

Last edited by pwwbear on Thu May 03, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
dodge1150
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. YOU ARE MY HERO!

I have been an American Law Enforcement Officer for more than 25 years. I have worked every kind of undercover narcotics case known, some of them very long term. I have also worked most forms of crimes as a detective including economic/computer crimes

THIS TAKES THE CAKE! (Yes, as a matter of fact I am SCREAMING...and laughing to the point of tears.)

This guy's dumber than a bag of wet hair and you have my most profound respect and admiration!
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff! I LOL'ed.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, pwwbear, a very quality baiting. Thumbs up

Of course it helps that you have a mugu who is particularly witless even by mugu standards, but even so this is particularly fine work. clapping

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir,

After careful consideration and re view of your application, I regret that I must inforn you that your application has been denied.

Under Several Sections of the US Security Act, I also regret to inform you , that for security reasons I can not devulge the reasons why your application has been denied.

As of 5pm PDT

has been declared null and void, and all funds submitted to this verification number will not be refunded for any reasons.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Okay okay not very orginal, but I have always been a lousy BS er .

The good revs reply:

Quote:
Good day to you, i am greatful for your effort towards me for the for the . I have read your sad note that you sent, over and over again and still find it hard to comprehend the issues behind the denial towards my application. I wish to chip in some facts about me and what i do, as you know i am a man of God who believe and practice the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ and so also do i pass this same message to the people of this world, which states that all man kind should accept the Lord JESUS into his/her life and obey/accept His (JESUS) words and turn away from their wicked ways and come to know only Him (JESUS). I am not here to preach to you but just trying to let you know the kind of person I am and what i do for a living, and as such i have been able to gather a group of serious individuals and now we have been able to establish a church under the name Finger of God Ministry Inc, and we have taken it a point to also assist the less privilege in our society to be precise the homeless children, who are faced with divers adversity of life and have no place to turn to or who to direct/guild them, as our Lord Jesus said in the Holy Bible in Matthew 18:10-14, i will go for the verse 10(a), which He(Jesus) said take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones, which our Lord Jesus was referring to as the children, that we should care for those who are in need and as such we have been trying as much as we can to see how best we can see these children through. That was what motivated me and members of the Finger of God Ministry to seek for assistance from all sort of life to be able to reach out to these children under our care and many more that we can assist in our society, since it is unbearable for us only to cater for their needs. So it was a wonderful expectation when we (, who where willing to assist in the vision that is set out for the sake of these children. But as it has come to our notice that our proposal has been denied it sound a shock to me and also to the members of the Church committee who have been praying that it all goes well for the sake of these children. I also will like to notify you that i and members of the do not belong to any form of terrorism organization and REFUSE to BELONG to any group which do not stand up for the peace of this world and for our LORD JESUS CHRIST. I have said a lot and which that you inform me of the reasons why my application was refused/denied. Hope to hear a positive response from you as i wait to hear from you soon. Thank you and God Bless...

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bessie > Wed, May 9, 2007 at 3:54 PM
To: m
Quote:
Dear Rev. ,
I have been reading the emails that you have forwarded to me, and although I am bitterly disappointed, I am not surprised at the curtness of Mr. O'Neal's denial of your claim.
It has been, alas all to common lately. In my country and in the US, it seems the concern for security has come at the cost of common sense. Do you know that IN CANADA of all places, the government can, with a draconian piece of legislation called a security certificate throw someone in jail without charging them, hold them for YEARS, and then expect them to defend themselves without knowing what evidence there is against them. It is a crime.
Unfortunately, lately we have been beating our heads against the wall with such foolishness as you happen to be caught up in. What makes this all the worse is that the fund which we have been holding for you has, thanks the generousity of donors, grown significantly, and at last check is rapidly approching the $2 million mark.
I will get onto this, and see if there is a way to get around this roadblock. I will, if need be, get mad. And you don't want to know what I am like when I get angry.
I promise you I will find a way.
Bessie
--
Doing unto others as they deserve.

the rev to Fri, May 11, 2007 at 8:33 AM
Dear Sister Bessie,

Quote:
It is a good thing that you are well informed of these problem and
wish to commend you for your effort towards us (Finger of God Ministry) here
in Ghana.Well i still do not understand why my application was denied and i
pray that you should try as mush as you can to see to it that all is well,
for i and the members of my church committee are praying that it goes well
and it is much difficult right now for us here on the case of these children
as we are trying hard to get funds from any source just to meet the needs of
these children, to be frank it is not easy fending for these kids, so i praythee that you try as much as you can to see that the fund get to us as soon
as possible, for we believe that if the said amount get to us it will go a
long way to ease the pressure on us.
Well i trust your ability towards these project, since we have come a long
way for such a little problem to hold us on a stand still.
I wish to end for now, but i will like to advice that you take it easy
and stay Bless as i hear a positive response from you.
Thank you.

Regards.
Rev. ....

Rev to O'Neal, May 11

Quote:
I hope that you get to me a good response, as it is unspeakable of
such denial and as i said I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORM OF TERRORIST ACT OR
BELONG TO ANY CRIMINAL OR TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, for my mission into this
earth is just preaching the word of God and getting people to come to know
only God the creator of mankind.
Thank you for writing and i pray that all goes well, as i wait patiently for
your response soonest.
Thank you and God Bless..

O�Neal Mon, May 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM
To: the rev
Code:
After several long sessions trying to find out information about your application, I am sorry to report that I have had not much luck.

I have, however been given special clearance and authorization to give you these numbers where you can call for further clarification.

edit

You can speak directly to someone at the head offices.  Do not concern yourself if they ask about moneygram or western union but state that you filled out a 692 page document, scanned it, had it put on a cd  and mailed it off to the US West Coast Office..  Explain that because of Security concerns you are unable to be told why you have been denied. Tell them the name of the Trust that you are dealing with, and have all pertinent documents available.

--
Our modalities make transactions 100 % secure and legal

************************************************************************************************ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good rev Tue, May 15, 2007 at 4:33 PM
To: oneal.
Cc: sisterbessie
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and i am a little bit relieve and i hope it
goes well, but there is a problem with the call as i tried to make the call,
i heard a voice when i dialed the u.s.a number stating that i should give an
account number before my call could go through and it was like that as i
tried to make the call again and again.
Please i would like for you to tell me what i should do, as i do not have
such number for my call to go through.
Thank you and God Bless you...

Regards.

Oneal to the rev. May 16
Quote:
Unfortuantly in this age of electronic phones, you have to deal with techology. The number that was given to me was for commercial users and is gernerally where we start. Most people have no difficulty. Please keep trying.

If you are still having problems, you might try any of the following phone numbers

edit out

The first two will take you to a Western Union offices, the second set to a moneygram office. Disreguard that information as basically it is all the same company. The H D C Trust uses us for its referrals, and either company has access to the information that you will require.

You will have to use the menus, and it may take a while to get a live operator. Please be patient. Please mention my name, and that of Ms. B S to the operator. Explain that you were given an electronic form to fill out, and your circumstances.

I hope that this will be of help.

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the rev to bessie

Quote:
I was unable to get a positive reply from the one i was
directed to. After much discussion, He said for security purpose he can not give the reason why i was about this issue as i trust your capability
towards this project. The number i called is this (xxx) xxx-xxxx, it's the
u.s.a branch that i called, please i pray you do your best to see that all
goes well. Thank You and God Bless you... denied and that i should get to you,from what i see it is due to the amount of money involved.
I wish you can do something

bessie to the rev.

Quote:
I have had a colleague call, as I am unable to use that particular number.

I don't believe we are going to get an answer. Like I said before, I am not surprised the situation, as it has come up all to frequently lately. I apologize for what is happening to you, and will endeavor to see what I can do.

If you are willing, there is a way we might get around the situation. I would have to go to the board to get approval, and it will depend on your willingness to co operate.

There is what we call an indepentant adjudication process. We have been forced to use it because of the problems we have been having with some people and 1TV5.

It is expensive to administer, the fees to apply run about $7500 US to apply to. I might be able to get the the fees paid for you if you are willing to do what must be done.

What I am going to do is go before the board of trustees, and see if I can get the fees paid for you, and if they are willing to do this.

Email me, As quickly as possible, a list of your expenses accured to date. Anything that you have paid for let me know. If possible in US funds. This will bolster my case with the board.

Get me that list of expenses, as I will need that if I am to convince the board to pay for the ajudication process.

the rev replies

Quote:
Thank you for your concern, it has not been easy with this process,
well i hope all will go well as we proceed with this next step.
To be serious with you, i have not been taken into records all the fees that
i have been spending and as such i can not really state exactly the total
amount that i have spent in processing all information that i have passed
across to both you and Mr O'Neal. As from the very time that i have been
passing all informations to you right to Mr. O'Neal, a rough estimate that
has been spent i believe should be around $2000.00 to $2600.00 us dollar in
total, when converted from our Ghana Cedis to U.S.A dollar and also take
note that here(Ghana) not all business center (internet cafe's) do give
receipt, we just pay for the time service a person has used and thats all.
Well i really do not want you to really bother your self with what i have
spent in all, but hope that what you and your Organization is trying to do
will go a long way to uplift a burden from a child and for that reason God
will see you and your Organization through all prospects of life.

Thank You and God Bless as i wait to hear a positive response from you soon

not really what he wants to hear...

Quote:
I managed to get a hold of some of the board members yesterday before they left for the long weekend. They are begining to doubt that this is a legitment application, and that someone is trying to defraud us.

I got very angry, I am afraid, and said some things that were not very ladylike.

Anyway, I have some serious thinking to do before I go before the board next week. Would people be so generous to a fraud? Of course not.

Anyway, do not worry, I am going to try to figure out something, and if I have to pay for the fees myself I will.

I just wish people would pay attention to me.

Like I mentioned, Monday here is a holiday, so I will think hard over the weekend, and on Tuesday I will let you know what I come up with.

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bessie to the Reve Sat, May 19, 2007 at 10:23 AM
I
Quote:
managed to get a hold of some of the board members yesterday before they left for the long weekend. They are begining to doubt that this is a legitment application, and that someone is trying to defraud us.

I got very angry, I am afraid, and said some things that were not very ladylike.

Anyway, I have some serious thinking to do before I go before the board next week. Would people be so generous to a fraud? Of course not.

Anyway, do not worry, I am going to try to figure out something, and if I have to pay for the fees myself I will.

I just wish people would pay attention to me.

Like I mentioned, Monday here is a holiday, so I will think hard over the weekend, and on Tuesday I will let you know what I come up with.

Rev tp bessoe Sat, May 19, 2007 at 1:51 PM
Quote:
I pray you to do your best in this matter for it will be a pity that all our effort will just go down the drain just like that.
What will fraud come to do in this aspect after much identification from my part and if need be i can still provide more clarification just to proof that i and my church are what we claim we are and if need also be you and your organization can come over to Ghana and see the wonderful things that we are doing to the Glory of God, especially for
the children under our care.
I hope you will come out with something positive as i continue to pray for you towards this matter.
Thank you and God Bless you as i wait for a good news from you patiently.

Bessie to the rev Sat, May 19, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Quote:
Please send to me anything that you think will help. Anything that will bolster my chances will be of help.
I have some ideas, but since Monday is a holiday here and I am leaving town shortly, anything will have to wait until Tuesday.
Maybe getting out of the city and away from the grind will clear my head.
So send to me anything you think will help, and on Tuesday I will take a look through it and get back to you next week

rev to bessie Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:44 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Pwwbear/fakecertificatefogmi.jpg

Rev to Bessie Sat, May 26, 2007 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
I have not heard from you, with the address that i will need to send the documents, because i am preparing all the required documents for posting.
Thank You and God Bless, as i hear from you patiently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bessie to the rev Sat, May 26, 2007 at 1:31 PM

Quote:
I am working on the paperwork to prepay the fees for the arbiter. I will send you the address, any instructions that will be required and a receipt to include to show that all fees have been paid. I will submit it on Monday, arrange the payment of fees for you, and then forward the information received.

This process is a different one. What will happen is this.

The arbitration committee will review all the documentation that you send them in the original form. If they agree that you have been honest with me, which I have never doubted, we will arrange to have physical cheques sent to by another route other than direct electronic depsit to you account. You will have to deposit them directly and deal with the banks in your country.

ITSV deals with electronic transfer of funds, but if we are not sending them electronically, we don't need them.

I have been informed that later this year, someone from the Trust is going to South Africa to meet with Mr. Nelson Mandela and to present funds to a school started by Oprah Winfrey in that country.

(setting up a possible safari here)

I don't know the timetable for that trip yet, or if I will be part of the group going. However, if things are completed with you before final arrangements are made, someone might be able to meet with you somewhere and arrange to personally hand you the cheques.

I hope that this is okay with you and meets with your approval. If not, let me know before Monday or Tuesday and I will have to think of something else, though I don't know of very many more options.

I am making my final arrangements to go to Europe. I will be flying to London, Pairs, and Amsterdam on Trust business and then going to Germany for a personal vacation.

I will be able to access my email, and be in touch with the main office, so we will still be in touch. There will be no delays in your grant process.

Rev to bessie

Quote:

Are you there???..
What is the problem?, Hope you are doing well, i am still waiting for a reply. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------
Bessie tp the rev Wed, May 30, 2007 at 9:04 AM

Quote:
I am dreadfully sorry for the delay. Monday was a holiday in the United States and the offices of the arbitration was closed until yesterday. I wanted to confirm the details so that there would be no delay, or have your work go for naught because of a snafu on my part.

Everything is now set up and confirmed. The HDC Trust has fully paid for you all fees. Well sort of, they paid some, and I paid out of my own pocket the balence. I did that because, unlike some in my office, I fully believe in you and am willing to put my own money on the line for you.

Here are the details.

Please send as many documents as you can. Include ALL ORIGINAL COPIES

A) copies of the application forms from The Hoffman Davis Charitable Trust:

I) Initial request form
2) Grant Determination Form

B.Copies of your certificates of Ministry of and church Incorporation Documents

C.Letters of reference

D. photocopies of your Identification and that of the signing officer

E. All 1TV5 documents, and all correspondence concerning them, and a letter about phone calls you made

F. copies of the plans for the new buildings and cost estimates

G. Copies of any emails that you may believe useful

H. Any and all banking information

I . Anything that you may think might help your cause

J. You must include a cover letter with the following information on it.

Your Name, address and telephone number

Grant in the amount of $2.5 million dollars US funds

Case Number 1265895621489513 exemption 23145
Fees prepaid: $2500 US Invoice # 621577 prepaid on Tuesday May 29, 2007

Number of pages enclosed-
Date and address of Post Office where the package was sent

All documents must be in a secure package and mailed to :

edited out

Now normally all documents should be printed on one side of the paper only. I have talked directly to Mr. L and because of the large number of documents involved and the cost to you to ship them, he has granted an exemption, and will allow you to print on both sides. This should cut your shipping costs in half.

I realize that this is going to be expensive for you, but it took all the convincing I could just to get them to prepay the fees, and then they would only pay a part of them. I feel badly, but the pay off will be worth it as we are working on getting another donor to give another $500,000, bringing the total grant, not including interest on the money the outside donors have given to about $2.5 million. I am going to push to make it an even $3 million because of all your costs and your willingness to co operate.

Please let me know when you have gotten the package sent, and a send me copy of the cover letter (section J) for my files. At that time I will send a package of documents that the trust is required to forward.

Like I said before, If I have to fly to Africa myself, I will make sure you get this grant.

Bessie to the rev Thu, May 31, 2007 at 7:57 PM

Quote:
I have not heard back from you in regards to my letter of the other day. Did you receive the information?

Please inform me that you did get the information. The fees have been paid to the arbitrator, and I am awaiting news that you have sent the requirements to him. I have to inform him that the information is on its way, and how it has been sent. I also have a package of materials that I must send him, and I have to include a copy of your section J. They will be compared when he receives them.

This information to prove to the board of the trust that you are doing due diligence.

--

Rev to bessie Sat, Jun 2, 2007 at 5:18 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much for all your kind effort towards us and it will bring a pleasure to us all, after all this transaction
is over.
I am with you and hopefully i will get to you soon, i am waiting for a little money from our secretary that i will use to send the package to the arbitrator, to be frank the package is a little heavy and it will cost a little lot to send, Twisted Evil so please do have a little patient with me as i go around to see that it all comes out well.
Stay Blessed as the good Lord continuing to Bless You richly.
Thank you.

Bessie to the Rev

Quote:
I wish you had let me know there would have been a delay as I would have held off paying the fees until such time. There cannot be too much of a delay, as it will make me look bad to the board.

I really had to plead to get those fees paid, and the money that I had personally paid out of my own funds could have been used for my up coming European trip. If I had known there was going to be a delay, I would have done things differently.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: Let me know BEFORE you send it, so I can confirm if the address you must send it to is still the same.

I am leaving for England on June 13th. As I said before, I will still be able to keep in touch with you.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing splendid! brilliant! Laughing

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev to Bessie Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Quote:

I am so very sorry that i have delayed towards the posting of the
package, it is due to so much activities here and also money to post the
package, well all is now set and i shall be posting the package by tomorrow
to the arbitrator and i am seeking to know if you can still confirm to me
the address of the arbitrator so that i can be able to send the package by
tomorrow 15th June 2007 .
Thank you and God Bless.

*** RL really got me pissed off, so instead of yelling at my family , I decided to take some frustration out on the good rev.

Bessie to Rev June 18
Quote:
I need this information as soon as possible. There is no way that this is going to be able to work unless you give me this information.

Look, if you are serious about this you will get me this information. I would hate to think that failure to give me such a small bit of information would sabotage your claim.

Look, you told me you were going to send the package on Friday the 15th... why can't you give me what I need to know?

-To Bessie

The good rev's reply is good for a laugh....

Quote:
I am very sorry for such a great inconvenience that i must have cost you and us all, the problem is not me, as of on Friday 15th June 2007, that i supposed to post the package there was an heavy rain fall and it ran the whole day, that it even caused the death of some people here and also i had a member who lost her life during the cause of the heavy rain fall, it is sad and regretful for the loose of a member.

Then today that i went to the post office as i was about sending the package i got to found out that i am to pay the sum of one million three hundred thousand Ghana cedis (1,300,000.00 cedis). if converted to U.S dollar it will amount to $150.00 U.S dollar, while i was having just five hundred thousand Ghana cedis on me, if converted to U.S dollar it will amount to $55 U.S dollar.

Now to your mail that you sent, it seems that you are loosing faith in me
and it will be a pain in the heart that after all this year long, you, if my
memory serves me right, we've almost been together for a year plus(+) now and you are almost loosing faith in me, but it's all good but let me let you know something i believe in you, in as much as i have not seen a photo identification of you but i still believe in you and your organization and i am spending much here to see to it that all goes well, so please be patient with me as i will not do anything to destroy all what we been working out for to the glory of God.

I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL INCONVENIENCE COST.
Thank you and God Bless

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good rev. having had his previous efforts rejected, "for security reasons that cannot be disclosed" has agreed to go to arbitration.

But the arbitrator requires all orginal documents.

The result:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Pwwbear/Receiptcropped.jpg

The reciept for the package

What is in it? check out #12 a package of 782 pages.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Pwwbear/Letter09.jpg

the good rev comes through again.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to say the package has arrived at my dropbox.

About 4" of A4 paper - 95% all hand filled out - pictures to come for pwwbear next week.

72.50 it cost him to ship from ghana (in his currency)

Nice job pwwwbear!

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thanks Lester I feel kinda bad for the number of trees that had to die for this, and hope you reuse and recycle the lot.

To save a bit of time it should be the orginials of the 692 page plus document here

v3rif153c.com/ trophies/ rud0l3/

(fix linky approriatly)

and orginials of every plan, form, letter, and email he has sent me.

To catch up, dear Bessie has been in Europe on business and vacation, and her assistant has been filling in. Basically she just had to repeat what has already been posted about the how and whys of the arbitor, nothing really to post about.

Bessie is back and wrote the good rev that she safely returned to Canada and today got this reply

Quote:
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus... How are you, it is good to hear from you again, hope your trip was wonderful.
I have got your message and i hope for the best from the Arbitrator to
the glory of God... well things are fine here, hope it is the same with you
over...I will leave you for now.
You take care and be good as i continue to be with you in prayers....

as to what happens next, I am not sure. I will let him stew a bit until I figure it out.

(by the way the assistant's name is in homage to Canada's first female astronaut. I am really wish I could work Mr. Dressup and the Friendly Giant in this bait somehow. )

Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow. you are amazing. evil and amazing! Little deaf Sister Bessie with her impotent rages against Upper Management. I sit agog.
xo Vavin

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the pictures - sorry i am getting it up late it has been a crazy week...

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Thanks Lester!

Now to decide what to do next Question

andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait. Keep up the good work.

My current bait(s)
alphamoon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!

The photographs of his fine work just tops it all off Laughing
NZBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing top notch baiting there mate Wink
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was bound to happen, the good rev has figured out what is really happening. The bait has come to end before I could figure out the next move.

Oh well, I had fun, got some neat stamps, and learned some lessons.

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following contains some nasty language that maybe NSFW.

HELLO MUTHER FUCKERS,

IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT U GUYS ARE OUT THERE TO PINCH OUT U'R MOTHERS BACK OUT. BUT LET ME TALK TO U NOW WITH ALL U'R EFFORT GOD SHALL REWARD ALL U GUYS FOR U'R DICK HEADS WATCH OUT U'R FUCKING GAMES MUTHER FUCKERS
BELOW:

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Rev. B/Besse- package two arrives
pics on
pg 2
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Rev. B meets Bessie UPDATED 04/27
pages online
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=r_b_w_christ%40hotmail.com&=Web+Search&fr=ush1-mail

NOW WHAT R U TRYING TO DO TO ME NOW???????????

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96527

DID U ENJOY WHAT U THINK U ARE DOING?????????

SO NOW WHAT R U GUYS GOIN TO DO TO ME NOW??????????????

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=802163

I CALL D GOD OF ABRAHAM TO BE MY JUDGE UPON U'R LIVES FOREVER.......

I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME....

BIG FOOLS WHO THINK U R SMART BUT NEVER KNOWING WHAT U GUYS R UP TO...

U THINK I AM D ONE U SEE OVER IN THOSE PIX U THINK U HAVE D PASSPORTS ALL R ALL STOLEN ITEMS THAT I GOT THROUGH DIS SAME WAY U THINK U HAVE GOTTEN ME U BIG IDIOTS WIT OUT ANY SENSE ON OR IN U'R HEADS....

I HAVE ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE THROUGH U BIG FOOLS WIT NO SENSE TO THINK, I HAVE PAID ALL WIT MY MONEY TO KNOW MUCH FROM U BIG MORONS OF NO CALIBERS... I PAID WIT MY MONEY IS THAT A PROBLEM????????/ WIT U GUYS BIG FOOOLS ...

YES I GOT U N I AM SATISFY WIT ALL U'R EFFORT N TIME GOD PUT U BIG FOOLS IN U'R GRAVES WIT U'R ENTIRE FAMILY'S....PLEASE TRY TO PUT DIS PACKAGE THAT I AM DELIVERY TO YOU BIG FOOLS IN U'R SITE OKEY...

PLEASE D ONES WIT D ENTIRE INFORMATIONS DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE FACES U HAVE PUT ON D NET N THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT LIKELY FROM U BIG FOOLS SO BE CAREFUL BIG IDIOTS .... U CAN LAUGH U'R HEART OUT BUT I HAVE ACQUIRED WISDOM FROM U BIG FOOLS.........

GOD THANK U FOR THESE BIG FOOLS WHOM U SENT TO ME FOR WISDOM....... I THANK U.........
AND CONTINUE WIT D GOOD WORK U THINK U R DOING BECOS MANY WILL STILL FALL INTO MY TRAP N SEE IF U CAN PICK ME UP............ LETS PLAY D GAMES IT IS TIME TO PLAY THE SPARTAN GAME MUTHER FUCKS

AFRICA THE PLACE OF GREAT MEN WITH WISDOM AND TALENTS DO U HEAR ALL I'M SAYING.....

D BIBLE SAYS DAT SEEK N YE SHALL FIND, ASK N IT SHALL BE GIVEN THEE, KNOCK N D DOOR SHALL BE OPEN THEE.....

D GOOD LORD CAME 2 DIE ON D CROSS 4 US ALL.... SO U BIG WHITE FOOLS R TELLING D WORLD BUT U R D BABYLONIAN WIT WICKED THOUGHT TO DESTROY DIS PEACEFUL WORLD WE LIVE IN GOING ABOUT ENTERING PEOPLES PRIVACY N INFORMATIONS DON'T U BIG FOOLS WORRY, U R GOIN TO PAY FOR U'R WICKED
DEEDS....... I AM SENT BY GOD JEHOVAH TO POINT U BIG FOOLS OUT TO D WORLD N GOD IS PREPARING A PLACE 4 U BIG FOOLS IN HELL SO GET READY N BE A PARTAKERS OF DIS GREAT MISERY DATS AWAITS U........... DON KELEMEADY FROM GREAT AFRICA DON'T BE ALARMED MY PARTNERS OF WICKED DEEDS... I AM NO FOOL BUT A HISTORY
TO BE REMEMBERED IN GENERATIONS TO COME BY LET D WORLD KNOW OF ME OKEY I AM HAPPY TO HAVE WORKED WIT U BIG FOOLS....

D WHOLE INFORMATIONS THAT I HAVE SENT U, R NOT MY TRUE IDENTITY, BUT ARE MY FRIENDS WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE DON TO THEM, I TRICKED THEM INTO WHAT IS NOW REV. RUDOLE BOTCHWAY N D PIX R NOT WHAT THEY SEEM, SO WATCH WHAT U
TRY TO DO OK..
D ACCOUNT, I COLLECTED THEM FROM MY PASTOR FRIEND THINKING IT WILL BE FINE BUT NOT KNOWING THAT IS ALL FALSE HOPE FROM U BIG FOOLS... I KNOW MUCH OF MY SELF I'M NO FOOL AS U MAY THINK, DON'T TRY ANY STUPID THINGS AS U MAY THINK THEY R REAL IDENTITY OF ME THEY R NOT, AS U THINK U R SMART IN U'R DEALINGS
SO I'M I... AS I WAS SO CAREFUL IN MY OWN DEALINGS WIT U BIG FOOLS WHO THINK U R SMART....

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB AS I AM PROUD OF MY HAND WORK IF U R NOT PROUD OF IT, I AM PROUD ABOUT IT SO U WATCH U'RSEELF AS I CONSULT D GODS OF MY TRADITION TO FIRE U WIT A GREAT PAIN DAT WILL MAKE U
CRY TILL U GO TO U'R GRAVE....

IF I AM LEFT ALONE I WILL CONTINUE WRITING BECOS WRITING IS MY LIFE N I ENJOY WRITING MOVIES N GOOD STORY AS U R ALSO ENJOYING EVERY BIT......

MY GOOD FRIEND DO WRITE BACK IF U FINISH READING MY ARTICLE OK, IT'S NICE TO MEET U....

TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT... DIS SHOULD TELL U THAT MEN WIT FIGHTING SPIRIT WILL SURLY WIN ONE DAY... D MONEY U CLAIM INTO DIS GAME IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE NOT FOR CRIME BUT FOR A GOOD
CAUSE HERE IN AFRICA WHICH U BIG FOOLS HAVE MADE ME BELIEVE WELL NO PROBLEM... I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT TILL I WIN SOME DAY SO DON'T WORRY I LIVE FOREVER.... DIS IS NO WASTED EFFORT D FIGHT CONTINUES SO LET PLAY D GAME BIG FOOLS... U MAY THINK IT'S GREED BUT LET ME ADDRESS U WELL IT IS NOT GREED IT DO HAPPEN WEN PEOPLE WIT GOOD HEART R RECEIVING SUCH HUGH SUM
OF MONEY WIT LITTLE EFFORT TOWARDS LIFE SO WHATS IS D BIG DEAL ABOUT BEING GREEDY.... BIG FOOLS.......

Regards
Rev. Rudole Botchway

B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great little rant by the small boy. He sounds like he's really been embarrassed and is trying to make it seem like nothing by spouting a load of rubbish about how its all meaningless...

Interesting point at the end though. Is he saying that he scams for the good of Africa? By ostracising legitamite business with an entire nation? Well, its ok, because he isn't greedy... I'm sure every time he scams an old ladies last penny of her pension, it all gets given to charity. Sure. The "buy a scammer a new penis enlarger" charity... Rolling Eyes

Dear God I hope he reads this in front of his boyfriend... Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lolol....it looks like you hit a nerve there.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing SOOO much sig material Laughing Laughing congrats!!!

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic