SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This made me mad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is still wanting to work with me after one year of not talking to each other.... Confused

Quote:
Hello Alex,
I sent you an offline message informing you about one of my baits whom I intend to send a cheque to. Ive been on him for a year and four months and I have grossed a total of $9,780 from him alone throughout this period under reveiw.
Right about now he just lost his Job so he cant get any more money to pay to me and this is where I need your help. I have already informed him about the possibility of the cheque and he has already taken it Hook, Line and sinker. The cheque should be in the region of $7,000 - $18,000usd. Its sure he would clear the cheque because e has never flouted any of my instructions. The only thing is that he is going on a business trip by the 25th of April so we have to get the cheque sent and cleared before his departuire date. I am willing to accept a 60% for you and 40% for me on this deal irrespective of the amount on the cheque. Please respond to this offer and send me your terms and conditions that are applicable to this deal so I can study and make a decision. Once we come to a conclusion, I would send you all the information you would need so we can get started.

Do respond soonest.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to a blissful partnership.

Richmond. (Your friend from Nigeria.)

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
marty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what does he want you to do?

sounds like he's spoofing
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know yet.....he hasnt emailed me back

Also thats a email from one of my very old baiting accounts that I just checked in over 6 months...

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be old - according to today's exchange rate you'd only get $13,951.
I'd slap him for not staying up to date with bank rates Twisted Evil Where's the extra $4,049 coming from? Plus bank fees...
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he must be really desperate right now
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man you are a lucky guy. All of my email addys get shut down after I forget about them for a month or two. Which service provider allows you to do that?

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jon_Parkz wrote:
Quote:
Hello Alex, ... I sent you an offline message informing you about one of my baits whom I intend to send a cheque to. Ive been on him for a year and four months and I have grossed a total of $9,780 from him alone throughout this period under reveiw....
Richmond.

Are you Alex or Richmond? And who's telling who about baiting? I'm confused ....

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where you playing the part of an Oga or a guyman ?

Tell him that you are in the deal, ask for 65%.
tell the mugu to send you the victims addy and his info. Cool

If he does, you know what to do

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
Man you are a lucky guy. All of my email addys get shut down after I forget about them for a month or two. Which service provider allows you to do that?

I use that account just for yahoo messenger, and I dont ever check my emails.....

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zorro wrote:
Jon_Parkz wrote:
Quote:
Hello Alex, ... I sent you an offline message informing you about one of my baits whom I intend to send a cheque to. Ive been on him for a year and four months and I have grossed a total of $9,780 from him alone throughout this period under reveiw....
Richmond.

Are you Alex or Richmond? And who's telling who about baiting? I'm confused ....

Im Alex, and I dont know why "Richmond" is calling scammming "baiting" Confused

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he thinks he is on a moral crusade to rid scamming westerners out of their funds? He should join up with the guy who doesn't want to lie....

Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a email from him

Quote:
Dear Alex,

I received your mail message and was very suprised at your response. You should have said u dnt remember me not saying u havent talked to me before. I was d guy u met online and you introduced me to your friend mick in London when you guys wanted to run the PHISING programme.

I want you to please help me out with this. Its very Important to em at the moment. I wouldnt be sending you all this details about my job if i didnt know u . I would forward you one of the messages mick sent to me as proof.

Regards,
Richmond

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I was d guy u met online and you introduced me to your friend mick in London when you guys wanted to run the PHISING programme...

Maybe he has confused you with someone running a pi55ing contest Question
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new email from Ricmond!

Quote:
Alex,

Thanks at least for understanding. What I want is simple and direct. I want you to send a cheque for me for one of my clients in Montgommery AL. I want a cheque in a region of $3,000-$8000 to be sent viz USMAIL so he can receive it without futher delay.

If this can be done within the shortest possible time (probably before saturday) , Indicate so that I can send the Home address of the client as well as his full name so we can get it done. I am willing to adopt a 50% apeice sharing formula irrespective of the amount involved. If you accept any reservation or have any futher suggestions to make in regards to the proposal please do that without delay.

Like you said, You dnt come online regularly so Its not my fault Wehavent got to talk in a while. I come online everyday because things have just got a little harder out here and I'vegot to work extra hours per day to get something out of this Job. I dnt mind if you want an increase in the price bracket of the cheque , the most important thing is for the cheque to be clearable. As for the client, He's no problem as I have him under very firm control and at m whims and caprices to do whatever I want so you sont have to bother.

Waitn 4 ur response

Tattoo

Safari X 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic