SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm so sad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad
Really, I am so very sad.
My Lad turned into my lover after only three emails. We were starting to get pretty hot and heavy. I even made plans with Eliza D. to do her sexy phone thing with him so we could both try to get a few good trophy pics but I never got the chance to give him her number.
He didn't write today. I may have lost him. Crying or Very sad
I am going to try to bait him from another addy and move on but this one was my first, he lasted a whole month and did not ever get around to asking me for money. Question Rolling Eyes Question
That's gotta be some kinda special, doesn't it ?
I was trying to get him to confess to who and what he was. I thought I was being subtle but I guess I stepped a little too hard.
This laddy boy even managed to find a way to email me on weekends. I was also starting to get two or three emails per day (& one on Sat & even Sun) I truly believed that this one had great safari potential amongst other things and now it may all be gone. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I really need some group love and support over this one please.
It almost feels like I've lost my favorite snot rag or maybe even dropped my icecream cone onto a plate that had no sprinkles . I know it has only been a day but I was getting so used to seeing at least two emails by this time on a Monday.
I guess this is another reinforcement to the fact that you just can't trust a lad. Crying or Very sad
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you know you have lost the bait ? Cool

lads are somewhat funny. One they are her the next they are gone only to come back. so dont worry send him an E-card. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never underestimate the power of an e-card!! Lads love them

Edit: the ones that open them

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Tue May 08, 2007 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, he'll be back.
Traumagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't feel badly about it. Today, this dork (or at least I thought he was just a dork) that had been annoyingly IM'ing me for over a year with general run of the mill BS just out of the blue started asking for money for his new "investment opportunity". Rolling Eyes I was a little thrown off by it, and since I was on a personal account I just blew him off.

Now that is what I call patience! Razz Either that or he has absolutely no idea what the hell he's doing. All you can do is try to approach them from another angle and see if they bite.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't even think of an e-card. I will go and try to find asuitable one just for him.
He needs to understand, if he doesn't give me the attention I want I can go crazy maybe even kill myself Rolling Eyes
I never planned on doing a lover thing so I'm not sure how to handle it.
I think psycho, mannic depressive b!tch is a good mix but I want to ease into it. Maybe I'll add a split personality too. I can't wait till I mix my booze and pills and have all my personalities gang up on him.
I hope I didn't lose him Twisted Evil because I haven't gotten to any of the fun stuff yet. So far it's all been ego building puke
I need to keep him long enough to tare it down.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure your lad isn't gone...probably trying to scrape his pennies together for more ccafe time to talk to you.

An ecard is a good idea or an email saying I miss you, where are you, why are you ignoring me, don't you love me anymore, are you ok, OMG at least let me know you are ok, i'm going out of my mind worrying about what's happened to you, etc. My lover ignored me on May Day and I wrote him that type of email and he spent 2 or three emails making me feel all warm & cozy. Then we promptly got back to doing it & me ignoring any rare mention of the deal Laughing Now he's writing my character's friend who's also in love w/ him that he can't betray me w/ me but the slow pace of things is making him crazy...but he told the first me it was me that was making him crazy w/ desire...what a liar, I thought he really loved me Evil or Very Mad Now he's mad about the accountant saying I need an audit, so I've written a nice slap to him which I'll give him on Wed night and then I'm off to Barbados for a long weekend Twisted Evil He has the 2nd me to keep him company though.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think psycho, mannic depressive b!tch

There's plenty of expertise around here for that Confused

ducks and runs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic