SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forty five days I/C in the norm for a third conviction for driving with a suspended license in California (14601.2(a) CVC). For those of you who would like to know, each time she was cited or arrested for driving with a suspended license her car would have been impounded for six months. Probably not a big deal for her.

I�m not up on Paris Hilton news but this cannot be her first time I/C. A first DUI (23152 (a)(b) CVC) conviction requires a mandatory 48 hours in county jail. Not to mention she would have to attend drunk driving classes and be placed on summary probation for three years.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun May 06, 2007 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't part of her problem the fact she didn't attend drink driving classes as stipulated in the terms of her probation order? I think this Judge decided to send a very clear message to these spoilt Hollywood brats that being famous and having a rich daddy isn't a Get Out Of Jail Free card any more. Yay! Having said that, no doubt the Hilton lawyers will be in overdrive (@ $1000 per hour Very Happy )

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn�t know she failed to attend her treatment program. That would be a violation of her probation and it would piss the judge off.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn straight. And she also signed a document acknowledging she shouldn't have been driving the SECOND time she was busted behind the wheel on a suspended licence. That was the final nail in the coffin apparently when she was caught for the THIRD time speeding and without headlights at night. I'm not surprised the Judge threw the book at her and good on him! Hopefully a few other Judges will begin to follow this fine example.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When she was arrested for DUI her driver license would have been taken from her during booking. This is referred to as admin per se. She would have been issued a temporary informing her license would be suspended in 30 days. Verbal or personal service is requested for a variety of reasons but not commonly needed when a license was suspended for DUI.

Probably best to finish this (if needed) in PM before a Mod yells at use for having a conversation. Everyone knows I�m afraid of Don.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem here, I'm sitting on the sidelines, listening with mild purient interest.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Dresden
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She aggravated the judge further by arriving 15 minutes late at the court hearing, and in answer to a question by the Prosecutor whether she read her plea agreement last time, she said 'I have people that do that sort of thing for me.'

Her mother laughed loudly when the Prosecutor asked for jail time, and she had one of her assistants take the rap on the stand saying it was his fault for not explainging the plea agreement properly.

Circumstances of aggravation while on conditional release, no remorse, no contrition, 3rd offence, no acceptance of wrongdoing - jail was the only option.

20:54:52 (non friend) ruth4mens: no dey spoil my runs
20:54:31 (non friend) ruth4mens: thunder strike uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
'The defendant says, that it was a negligent thing for the plaintiff to get up on the trampoline wearing roller skates. There is no doubt, that as a general proposition, that is correct,'
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Her mother laughed loudly when the Prosecutor asked for jail time

So would I if I was her mother. Get rid of the parasite for a bit!

Pretty Rose

pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paris-ite ?

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the BBC.
Quote:
...her mother shouted at the prosecutor: "You're pathetic."

I saw this in Scouting all the time. Kid has the attitude where rules do not apply to him and the mother goes off on the leader performing his role in the troop. Sends a wonderful message to the kid. It used to get me really ticked but I now know that they will move on to bigger rules to ignore in three months.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie - one of my sisters is a teacher - that's the kind of parental attitude she has to deal with all the time. One little princess got a note off her mother to say she didn't have to do homework (her baton practice was more important). My sis got a note from our mother to say she didn't have to teach the little beyotch! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that other trashy celebrities will take a hint and realize that they're not above the law...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll admit it, I'd like to do her. Problem is, three weeks later, I'd be peeing and my unit would just fall off into the toilet and I'd have no one to blame but myself.

starstarstarstar
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'd have no one to blame but myself

Aaaaaand..... that's the whole issue right there. It's pretty obvious from the news stories quoted here that this whole thing is Someone Else's Fault (tm). Her people didn't explain the sentence correctly, the prosecutor was out to make a name for himself, the judge was looking for headlines, whatever.... it's not MY fault for driving drunk when I shouldn't be driving at all!

Christ...... the Hilton who made the fortune originally is probably spinning in his grave. You don't build up a successful empire without a sense of personal responsibility. Obviously something that our princess here has never had to worry about. The only sense she seems to have is one of entitlement.

Mostly I don't care about her, but it's good to see this kind of behavior getting the reward it deserves.

And put me in the camp of "she's not hot". I am not sure quite why but I've always found her a bit repulsive.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lesson #1, do not piss off the judge!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They should have sentened her to 45 days in my room. Just kidding, not my type at all. Cute, at times, but a complete waste of space. Her sister, IMO, is far better looking. Glad to see that she is actually going to have to pay SOME sentence for her stupidity.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For Paris, jail is going to be like her brain:

she's going to have to make due with only one cell. Wink
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe when she gets out she could shack up with our most illegible bachelor, HRH Prince William Windsor, after all they both have somethings in common...both are a vacuous waste of space and both are named after the place where they were conceived...allegedly.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is Paris Hilton and who cares?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
They should have sentened her to 45 days in my room.

That would violate the 8th Amendment to the US Constitution against cruel and unusual punishment. beating

This is still getting more attention than it deserves. Whatever you do, do not say her name three times in a row....

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Tue May 08, 2007 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's now whining that she gets pulled over by the cops so often because she's hot and they all totally want to hit on her Rolling Eyes

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:

That would violate the 8th Amendment to the US Constitution against cruel and unusual punishment. beating

For Jojobean, certainly. Although what he is being punished for is not entirely clear to me.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for coming to my defense there. You are right, I have commited no crime, thus I should not be punished by her bony arse!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GksEjTotTE

Kind of deals with our topic and has Paris involved. It's amazing what you can do with photoshop, a good camera, and a lot of make up. Laughing

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate Moss w/out make-up Shocked puke puke
Imagine waking up next to that!
No wonder Mr Doherty is a smackhead Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic