SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fighting and yelling.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do your neighbor's fight and yell? Mine do, every weekend. Usually it's something as critical as the color of the grass, or if the fence is white enough. Sometimes they fight about wild birds and rose bushes! This causes me to turn the stereo up as loud as it will go. They just scream louder. State law allows me to but a shotgun, but I don't want one. Should I just pour bleach all over their lawn?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
pepper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't recommend bleach, fertilizer spelling out various words is usually better and so much fun.
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Find out their email adress, and mass insult lads, with the return address being theirs... Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About once every 2 months or so my neighbours have a party, and there is always a fight, usually loads of threatening and shouting, and always a broken window.
There was this one across the road who must have thrown the boyfriend out at least 10 times in 8 months, which was always fun Rolling Eyes , she was a taxi driver and had a voice like a fog horn, so there was noise every night. Thank jaysus sje`s gone now

Last Christmas night about 10 tinkers had a huge fight at the top of my road which went on for at least an hour. My sister was over from the states (NH) and didn`t know what was going on,

also one night a few East Europeans had a bit of a rumble, which resulted in a car being completely smashed up by hand! one of them managed to rip off the bonnet/hood.

Believe it or not, my estate is actually quite quiet Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just call the police.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nutty people you have around you but i do agree with call the police stuff - and call them when the fighting is at the peak - nothing like catching the thief redhanded or in this case catching the fighters red faced with anger!

hope the police take care of them
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pepper wrote:
I wouldn't recommend bleach, fertilizer spelling out various words is usually better and so much fun.

That reminds me of a funny (true) story of some chav hoodies doing community service for robbing cars, shoplifting, etc were told to plant some daffodil bulbs on a large embankment overlooking a busy motorway. Come the spring a few months later the flowers made a magnificent display spelling F&CK OFF in 10ft high letters. Very Happy

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sheesh... that's usually when I pick up the electric guitar and start playing some of that guttural growling metal and then start belting out random lyrics of love through a distorted mic so I sound like a guy at a monster truck marathon.

Also if they kept it up I'd be liable to cut out bologna in the shape of letters and then sneak over to their car one night and leave it on the hood of the car. What would these letters spell? Something like gay pride or east side or west side (depending on if you live in and what part you claim in your side of the USA).

My worst neighbors would play live mariachi right next to my bedroom window until all hours of the evening. I would ask them to stop around 10 pm and get a "no habla English." So after they started playing on a frequent basis and the cops would do nothing, I would hook up my half stack, roll down the window, and growl out "walk" by pantera to warm things up... then play some other loving music of the insane asylum from hell. Twisted Evil

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep a detailed diary of their noise. Times, dates, nature of the dispute. After you have enough evidence, report them to the relevant authorities. Here in the UK it is Environmental Health. The police are not really interested in getting involved in domestic disputes, unless somebody gets shot or knifed. Shocked

I don't recommend fighting noise with noise, as this will weaken your case against them.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I lived in England, I had a friend in the police force and I asked him how to cope with the neighbours that had just moved in next door and were making mucho noise.
He checked them out, then said "Sorry to tell you, but you really do have the neighbours from Hell" Rolling Eyes

2 months later, the son broke into my house. Bastard.

Pretty Rose

pony
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ USA here, it's a bit different. But yeah noise with noise only works if your neighbors think you're already close to snapping and are still wondering how you got out of the dark room with padded walls. Then they kind of shut up and leave you alone. Laughing

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Tommo said, except that now legally the cops in the UK MUST come out to a domestic, whether they want to or not! My neighbours and I just got rid of the anti-social drug-dealing prostitute with the Ned boyfriend who lived upstairs. Get the Environmental Health noisy neighbours team involved early on. Your local council should have a number for them. Record everything. It can be done.

I worked out that Marilyn Manson and Rammstein scared her, for some reason. So whenever she was enjoying one of her 'let's open all the windows and make some noise' sessions, I treated her to a medley from those two, plus some Korn and Slipknot to round it off. She never lasted longer than an hour and a half. And on the only occasion she came to my door to complain, I greeted her in all my Gothic glory. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was living in the hi-rise in the inner suburbs here, I was sitting out on the balcony one evening with a friend. It was really high-density living and you could look directly into a dozen different apartments from where I was. On this evening, the activities in one third floor living-room caught my eye. The occupant was stripped to the waist & covered in tatts, fully loaded on beer and who knows what else. He had a hockey stick in one hand and would regularly hammer on the floor, the wall or the ceiling with it, shouting obscenities the whole time. Anyway, he started by just throwing his empty beer cans out the window, then as he got more & more intoxicated progressed to a chair, then a table, the couch and eventually the TV, the whole time roaring like a T-rex with tourettes. He just about cleaned the joint out. An entire apartment�s worth of furniture lying in the street. The cops eventually came for him. Amphetamine psychosis they said. Never saw him again. Neighbors.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the new Avatar Rockaway, now that's the Keef I love! Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that's him. How would you like him for a neighbor, eh? He likes to set fire to his house from time to time, and I don't imagine he'd be all that quiet either. Laughing

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are in the US, or the UK for that matter, there are discussion forums that will help and offer advice with your problem. If you Google "neigbo(u)rs from hell" I'm sure you will find them.

Here is a British one...

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/index.php?&&CODE=autologin&fromreg=1

Don't let the b*stards grind you down.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

rindaris
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have to deal with neighbors and car owners having music up so f'ing loud that it hurts my ears.. in my apartment... on the other side of the street.

Called the leasing office and the cops and got no love from either of them.

Anyone know a good online place to get a white noise generator?
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not just move to a quiet neighborhood?
rindaris
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a car. I rely on public transportation and my bike. I rather like it actually, especially with gas prices as they've been lately. The bus stop is right outside my apartment community.

'Sides, I live in Indianapolis (capital city of Indiana for those outside of the US). Been in many different places around town during my time here and have yet to encounter one that was quiet. Plus I have senstive ears unfortunely. I can tend to hear background noises more easily then others.

I hold with those that favor Fire.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I meant everybody above who was complaining about the neighbors.

Instead of trying to beat the noise, which won't work, just find a nice quiet place to move to. That makes live a whole lot more enjoyable.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JT

Maybe you need to take a softly softly approach. Go round with, say, a nice bottle of wine and explain your delicate health situation and how much you appreciate their co-operation in maintaining your equilibrium.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you're right. Share some wine, dissolve some Rufies in their glasses.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About 12 years ago, I had a neighbor next door to me who loved to throw house parties in their back yard every Friday night with live bands playing until the wee hours of the morning (one time, they even partied until 7am!). And after a while, it was beginning to wear everyone in my house down.

So, what I did was that I decide to take what we had in our back yard and make the most of it. They are the only people that are located adjacent to us (same street, adjacent) as at that time we had no other neighbors either behind us or next to us on the next adjacent property.

In our back yard, we have two outdoor water faucets: one connected directly to the public system and the other connected to a high-pressure water compressor driven by a diesel engine connected to the public system.

I "foolishly" connected the lawn hose to the high-pressure water faucet and connected the other end of the hose to a lawn watering device set to aim the water at angles high enough to propel the water over to their lawn. I also "absent-mindedly" set the water compressor to turn itself on at 11pm and to shut off at 2am". Smile

Not only did that work, but I think we pretty much scared them much like how a dog runs away with it's tail between the leg: they moved out the very next Tuesday, never to be seen again.

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had noisy neighbours on my back boundary - went to complain and the father had to be restrained by his apologetic sons. Then my side boundary neighbour said 'watch this' and the next time, he took his lawn mower as close as possible to the jerk's house, muffler removed and tank full, and let it rip - about 6am when the jerk was trying to sleep one off.
He saw the point shortly after..

Purple Flower
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When my now-wife and I first moved in together, we lived in this small flat. The people opposite us would often invite over a lot of family (and I mean a lot - about 30-40 at a time) it seemed like every Tuesday or Wednesday night. They'd stay up till about 1 or 2am, then as they were leaving, they'd move the conversation out to the communal hallway, right outside our door. This was quite loud and would always wake us up.
At that time, I was into my Airsoft skirmishing, and one of my "toys" was an Airsoft replica pump shotgun.
One of those nights, I walked to the front door while they were all talking, door still closed and locked, and pumped that shotgun once. It immediately went completely silent, everyone left, and from then on, though they still had their get-togethers, they finished their conversations inside and left very quietly.
Of course, at the time, I never considered any of the possible ramifications of what I'd just done, I was just happy that I'd be getting my sleep, and it isn't something I'd recommend, no matter how effective it was...

Twisted Evil

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic