SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone ever tried this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had an idea to make some lads REALLY suffer. Thinking about creating a character who is from a church of snake handlers and obviously if the lad wants money he has to join the church and provide a pic of him handling snakes.

Anyone tried this before because it seems very acheivable to me, but is it going a bit too far? Maybe I should instruct him to only use non lethal snakes for his pictures.

Its nice getting trophies to put up but I'm not sure I want any verified kills in my profile.

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I,m sure a member is working on a snake modality as we speak but for the life of me i can,t remember who it is.
As for how poisonous the snake should be.....pretty bloody poisonous in my opinion Twisted Evil

pony pony Mortar x18
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza had a similar idea before. I have heard a couple of other people mention as well, but I have never seen anyone pull it off.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just how deadly are the snakes in Nigeria? Do they have any other particular nasties I should know about? Scorpions, tarantulas etc?

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure they have their share of vipers, mambas and such. Enough to have fun. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good modality for a church scammer....

Use Mark 16:18, the passage that refers to picking up deadly snakes and not being harmed........ *grin*

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would swear that I have seen pictures of someone that has a church here that has handling snakes as their initiation ritual. Send me $500 via MG and I'll tell you who Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah I've seen snake handlers (not up close thankfully) so I know what they get up to. I also know that loads of them die every year from snake bites.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could set your lad up by giving him a fake recipe for an anti-venom and then tell him to let a snake bite him.
It's not your fault if the cure doesn't work is it?

Failing that, 5 starving pythons should be good for a laugh.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for the black Mamba!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They definitely have praying mantis in Nigeria...but they're not exactly deadly Rolling Eyes

Found this:

"These include the cobras, night and puff adder and water snakes"

From here: http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/005/T3660E/T3660E04.htm

Puff adders and cobras sound promising...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had a brainwave.

How about conducting some experiements with hallucinogenic frog licking? Or even deadly snake licking?

icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this thread

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79608&highlight=snake+church

just use the search thingie up at the top and type in snake & church, you will get quite a list.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a little background on the real thing check this.

http://www.geocities.com/alanstreett/snakehan.html

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi whatsthat^^

The idiotic /suicidal ritual of snake-handling---rattlers and copperheads-- is alive and well in the USA primarily in West Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky---in the Bible-Belt communities. I think back to Dan Akroyd as one of 'The Snake-Handling O'Sheas' on SNL in the 70s.

While they are quick to quote the scriptures to take up the handling of serpents, they are oddballs, no reasonably sane person would do what they do. I have yet to hear of Aussies playing around with taipans or death adders in the name of religion..so play up on it if possible.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads may be stupid but they are not dumb. Asking them to wrangle their local deadly fauna for a church ceremony is a big ask and I just don't think they will do it. But good luck trying.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Lady Kat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody's mentioned this yet, but I think it should be:

If you manage to get a lad stupid enough to try something inherenitly dangerous, it might be a good idea to include a waiver of some sort in the church "documents" that you have him sign.

I don't know what sort of laws they have over there, but I'm pretty sure that if someone dies as a result of you stringing them along here in the colonies, (US), you better bet that you're going to be held accountable for it, unless you can wave a signed peice of paper at the attorneys.

Personally, I wouldn't make them handle poisonous snakes- that's just over the fine line that we walk here in my book.

A big ass python now... that'd be okay. Not much chance of that killing the lad unless the lad is REALLY stupid, and tries to handle it while its hungry, pissed, and on his own. And that'd just be darwinism in action.

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm personally terrified of snakes, they are so disgusting & nasty Evil or Very Mad So I'd vote no to any snake modality. But can someone please clarify for me, it's ok to get the lad to do something that could KILL him and maybe others (like the photographer, a little too curious kid if the snake got aggitated or felt threatened) because your lad is not qualified to handle or control the snake in an emergency situation? I'm all for administering a nice mind fuck to the lads, but let the punishment fit the crime. Theft/fraud does not warrant execution. Why don't you have him kiss a cow or a goat or some other domesticated animal to signify his love of all God's creatures...that's uncomfortable & embarrasing but relatively safe. If you must have him handle a snake, at least make it a garden type snake that is not venemous and incapable of killing a human.

Also, if you have the lad handle dangerous, poisonous snakes or any other wild animal for the purpose of your bait & he or someone else ends up getting injured or killed, that is assault, manslaughter and could be interpreted as 1st degree murder given that it would be willfull and premeditated. I think a bait loses it's humor when someone loses their life because of it. Getting someone killed just isn't all that funny IMO. The police would likely not come knocking on your door to arrest you, but you would know. Plus, the animal would probably be destroyed if it attacked, and even though I hate snakes, I don't think one should be killed because its natural instincts kicked in while it was unlucky enough to be used as a prop in a bait. And you might also want to think about the pain you would cause the scammer's mother, children, spouse and other relatives if he was killed by the snake...a mother loves her child no matter what and think of the trauma to his children.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this discussion is highly theoretical. I don't see the reason of debating the ethical consequences of sending a lad on a journey to Mars when it's impossible it will ever happen.

thefife wrote:
and could be interpreted as 1st degree murder

No way.

thefife wrote:
they are so disgusting & nasty

The only creature that's evil in the true meaning of the word is man.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
pepper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been around snakes, cattle, horses, feral hogs nearly all my life. The so called domesticated animals are considerably more dangerous than a snake in 90% of the situations you would find them. Dogs have been known to attack and kill grown men and women, so have horses, cows. Any animal is dangerous if not handled with respect and care. I don't want to debated the ethics of it, but just wanted to point out that any animal can kill if it's threatened or injured.
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife you have convinced me. You are quite right although I too find snakes disgusting and generally terifying it is still an innocent creature. There is no way I would want an innocent creature destroyed for biting a lad, I wouldn't want it on my conscience.

Now how about that Church of the homemade bungee rope modality?

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ladykat

Even if you got the lad to sign a waiver document it wouldn't be enforceable since for 1, the baiter wouldn't be giving him full disclosure about the purpose of the snake handling ("This is for my own amusement not because I really have a church that practices snake handling"). No church that practices snake handling as a part of their faith is held liable for injury/death of members handling snakes because it's a part of the religion. In the highly unlikely event that the local police in the lad's country found the baiter and contacted the police where the baiter is to arrest him/her, the waiver document would not protect the baiter against prosecution.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the kind of discussion that gets critics calling baiters racist bullies.

My take: think of the poor snake who has the misfortune to be handled by some inexperienced person who could twig out and kill or injure it. Please be careful of any stunts involving animals.
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal view on snakes is the deader the better. However this is a personal view based on the experience of being bitten by my former flatmates pine snake after it escaped and we were trying to coral it back into its tank.

I am an animal lover, but generally only animals with fur.

And definitely not goats!

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even goats with big zebra-striped cheeses on their heads?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic