SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ebay scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cameltoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just wondered what the best way is to bait ebay scammers? i have received emails in the past telling me i have won an item and not paid for it. when you open the email, it sends you to a fake ebay site asking you to enter your username and password. how do i deal with this?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're talking about phishing not scamming.
That's not something that's really dealt with here at TheEater.

But if you want to play around with a phisher go here: http://www.phishfighting.com/

You have to act quick when you receive the phishing email as the lad's site isn't normally up that long, but if you can get the url in quick enough you should be able to send him 500 fake accounts that will keep him busy all day.

It goes without saying that you must NEVER put your own details into the fake site.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
cameltoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers, i've no idea what i'm doing here! i'm learning though
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here ya go: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765

It will probably take a bit of time before you can get a mentor assigned but in the meantime read all the stickies, set yourself up to bait safe and dip your toe in the water.
Scambaiting is an ongoing learning process, so as long as you're baiting safe, you can have fun straight away. Don't worry about losing your first couple of lads or making silly mistakes - you'll pick things up as you go along.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic