SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Alphonse -- that seems to be the case. I'm almost done with the insult library and maybe that will give us some variety.

Also, I was thinking about some new type of spin. Maybe writing an insult script called "Letter From Your Mother". Saying the son is a theif and a failure at 419 and should quit, and that Mom loves him so much she will go back to prostitution in pepper soup joints to feed his wife and kids since he is such a small man.

Maybe just some curve ball like that will shake them up a bit

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign

Quote:
i need to do dey hustle becuse u no get kaba from maga! boi my toto is wider than benin becuse of u luv mom

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea, DevGuy!

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also add the mother talking about all of the pain she experienced because the lads father was a truck pusher who had sex with goats and died of AIDS. Laughing This could be fun

Of course, all of this could somehow be tied into Mother's Day Wink

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found an Igbo insult from earlier in the thread. Could be recycled?

Quote:

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

Translation:
Quote:

May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die. May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.

You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is. Take a good look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on your father when she concieved you. Your mother is 5 naira whore. May you be caught by the police.

May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th. Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing. You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother�s pubic hair would rot.

May God set you on fire!

Plus some additional jujus for the mugu to be afraid of.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Under development. I receive the following:

Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT YOU IGBOS ARE FOOLS AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A BIG BOY AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN JESUS NAME. BUT FOR YOU, PREPARE YOUR DEATH THIS YEAR 2007 BECAUSE OGUGU ABUEDO AND ANIOBODO UBULU UNOR IS GOING TO SEND YOU TO YOUR EARLY GRAVE AND SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OUR POWERFUL ANIOBODO.

RECIEVE IT PREPARE FOR YOU EARLY GRAVE. YOU CALL ME NOW FOR YOUR BURIAL ARRANGEMENT AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY THAT MAN CAN DO +234-808-266-5374 IN CASE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA CALL 08082665375.
I AM WAITING FOR YOU CALL OR SEND IT TO THE POLICE I AM WAITING.

MY NAME NA PADDY CALL ME I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY THING. IF YOU ARE AFRAID GIVE YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL IMMEDIATELY. GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW WRITE WITH ENGLISH.

PADDY

My response:

Quote:
CALL ME MUMU ANYTIME MAGA +22997594840. MY NAME IS RAPHEL. MONKEY LIKE U. I SHOW U PEPPER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That phone, I believe, belongs to one one of Crossfire's lads. I wonder what will happen when Paddy calls Raphel ooooooooo.

Update:

Quote:
I WANT TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM A BIG BOY THAT IS WHY I CALL YOU. YOU CAN NOT EVEN CALL, WHO KNOWS IF YOU HAVE EVER RECHARGE SINCE SIX MONTHS.

PADDY

Response:
Quote:
I NO HEAR DEY PHONE RING GOAT. CALL ME.

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

William Etetteh [email protected]

Quote:
GO TO HELL FOOL,URE VERY MAD PERSON. AWAY F-O-O-L,HA HA HA

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
YOUR EARLY GRAVE AND SO SHALL IT BE

your a dead boi Laughing Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im baiting booker T

Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recycled insult! Perhaps he needs some special attention and lots of insults!

[email protected]

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND, U R A COMPUND FOOOL

I WISH TO CONVEY THIS MESSAGE TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY . UR FATHER SUK THE SEMEN OUT OF MY PENIS AND HE LIKE IT. WHAT A SIN THING.

YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER YOUR 'MAMA'S TOTO" AND IGBOS WILL OVER UR SISTER'S SMELLY PUSSY U COMPOUND FOOL YOU BETTER GO TO UR HOME TOWN AND FUCK UR DEAR MUM FROM THE BACK TO SATISFY YOUR HUNGRY DICK I SAW YOU MAKING LOVE TO UR MOTHER AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AS A HIV CARRIER.

UR MOTHER FUCKS MONKEYS AND HYENAS FOR 2 NAIRA AND UR FATHER LICKS THE ASSES OF CHICKENS AND GOATS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN . U R AN IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. U R A HOMSEXUAL. PASS YOURSELF, U R CURSED FOREVER

I TELL U ABOUT UR SISTERS DEY TAKE IT UP THE AZ FROM MONKEYS N SUK GOATS COCKS

MAY OGUN MILENI GIV U DA WHIP U JAGUDA ---- HANG URSELF GOAT FUKER U

HELLO, YOU MISTAKE OF THE MAKER,

WELL, I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FORSAKEN AND FORGOTTEN
BY GOD , YOU DESCENDANT OF CAIN , YOU OFFSPRING OF JEZEBEL, CURSED WAS THE
DAY YOU WERE BORN , CURSED ARE YOU . YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF GOD IN
YOUR LIFE . A LOSER YOU ARE THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN .

YOU WILL BE CHILDLESS AND YOU ARE THE END OF YOUR GENERATION , MAY THE
CURSES ENUMERATED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTRONOMY BE YOU PORTION TILL ETERNITY
AMEN.

MAY YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA ALWAYS SCREAM FOR VOMMITTING YOU OUT, LOST SOUL .

I WILL STOP WRITTING YOU SO THAT YOU WONT SHOW ME YOUR MARK OF DESTRUCTION .

YOU BEAST OF NO GENDA.

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morris Catherwood [email protected]

Quote:
AM HERE MAKING MY MONEY YOU ARE JUST DISTURBING YOUR SELF FUCK YOU..........................................................
GO FINE YOUR OWN LOLLLLLLLL
I FORGET I FUCK YOUR MAMA YESTERDAY.......LOL

Charlie Heston [email protected]

Quote:
You bad bad devil, me make big magic and you and your
family die. Me and friends, going come your house,
rape and kill your family, make you eat there flesh,
then take turns fucking you in your anus, make you
scream and bleed bad bad, then cut your cock and balls
off and make you eat them. We come Africa now , we
come and get you.
Heston, the Killer and eater of mugu.
Phone: (+1) 2069844453

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Morris!

Morris Catherwood [email protected]

Quote:
SO YOU SEE NA BURKINFASO YOU DEY THAT POOR COUNTRY, NIGERIA BETTER PASS THERE I BE BIG BOY CALL ME MAKE I GIVE YOU THE LATES FORMATE +2348064064499 I HAVE BEEN IN THIS JOB FOR FOUR YEARS NOW I DON BYE CARS FORM AM AN BULID HOUSE TOO.........SO START B/4 TIME GO PASS YOU BYE.............
LOL..............NO DULLING BROTHER ........B/4 I GO I JUST WON INFORM YOU SAY I PICK $9,000 TODAY SO YOU SEE NA YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME WHILE AM MAKING MY COOL CASH..........SAY ME WELL TO YOUR MAMA TOTO

ahmed dikko [email protected] - the message was titled ONWU GBUKWA NNE GI

Quote:
OTU GBAWAA NDI ULO UNU NILE, ONWU PKOKWA HA NILE OKU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU FOOLS AND JOBLESS BASTARD HAVE TIME TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

DEAR BASTARD IS NOT GOOD TO FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER IN THIS WAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR CURSE WILL BACKFIRE YOU BY FORCE AND BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.YOU GOLD DIGER. I USE (PSALM 35 )TO FIGHT YOU BACK.AND IT MUST COME TO PASS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,AM A RICH MAN,I HAVE HOUSE AT LAGOS AND ENUGU AND IN MY VILIAGE.SO AM NOT LIKE YOU POOR NIGERIA.

POOR IGBO.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* do u rember me ,u got to rut in hell very soon am after you u remeber this mail .

[email protected]
Quote:
your FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME BACK AT YOU----------------AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
mine dear, compliments of the season to you

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin be your problem,,,You nor won wise,,is it that you dont have anythng to do or what...If you are a serious minded person,you wont be writing this kind kis emails....If you must know,,,i am a made man from this job and i am still living here in *DELETED*.........if you have a problem with that,,,fuck yourself

[email protected]
Quote:
u are bastard too fuck ypou ........and your familli

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tonybwala:
Quote:
Olofo,ko ni da fun gbo gbo awom eyan ati awon ara e.Oloshi.Obo iya bii adogan,mo ranti ojoo ti mo do iya e gbeyin,gbogbo abe e lon so mi,se obo iya e ti san?To ri mogbo pe oni arun AIDS.Ile aye e ma baje ni.Oloshi omo.

Julie:
Quote:
NDI GA ONU NWUKWA NA OTU NA OTU.

Rose Igwe:
Quote:
i can see that you need help in your life but you never see who to help you out listen i can help you ,abum onye biafra like you so tell me who u are and what you need i will help you out

do not be a lazy man in ur life because maybe you have not maried

get back with what you need in ur life i will help u

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some monday love from Charlie Heston <[email protected]>:

Quote:
You bad bad devil, me make big magic and you and your
family die. Me and friends, going come your house,
rape and kill your family, make you eat there flesh,
then take turns fucking you in your anus, make you
scream and bleed bad bad, then cut your cock and balls
off and make you eat them. We come Africa now , we
come and get you.
Heston, the Killer and eater of mugu.
Phone: (+1) 2069844453

sounds likes one of devguy's mates!

edit: realized big ted got the same reply man this mugu needs to learn some variation in his tactics!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Quote:
Subject: SEE HOW FOLISH YOU ARE THIS SHOWS HOW YOU WHERE BROUGHT UP
FROM ALL YOU HAVE SAID I NOW KNOW YOU MUST BE THE MOST STUPID SON OF A STUPID PARENT INFACT I AM ASHAMED OF YOU.
IF ALL KIDS SHOULD BE LIKE YOU THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO GET ONE AS YOU ARE A COMPLETE WAIST TO YOUR PARENT TO NIGERIA AND TO THE ENTIRE WORLD.
CHEERS

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fellow insult baiters, please join me in the celebration of Mother's Day.
happy crowd clapping happy crowd clapping

The lads get so upset when we say things about their mother's lack of chasity, choice of sex partners, and career in comercialized vice. I was thinking of sending out insults that just deal with the lad's mothers. I'm sure our response rates would pick up. I just fired off a nasty little dity to about 200 lads from the surplus letters forum. I will keep you updated

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with ya dev, what script you running, PM me. sounds good Laughing

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@crossfire -- you have PM

tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is this someones script Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TommyD, I have never seen that before. It includes some interesting lad arithmetic:

Quote:
BIG FOOL + MUGU - MAGA = NGBADA

Edit: if MUGU = MAGA, then the above equation makes him a BIG FOOL.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@tommyd, never heard that one before, could come to good use Laughing

One other thing baiters, send your best, watch your spam box, it will fill up
quick once the lad gets rolling.

Walt Adams Inc <[email protected]>
IP - 65.182.187.250 - Location: United States [City: Naperville, Illinois]

Laughing

Phish 1x United States
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some from today - - - tomorrow I'll try (it's my birthday so forgive me if I'm too wasted) to get the BIG list for mothers day insults.

122 Scumbags - Have at them!
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Go Die For Nija Dirty Gutter!!!!

Ngbada 4 Life

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 & Big Ted That Charlie Heston is using a 206 number. I would guess that is a k7 number. Rolling Eyes Oh well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic