SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most popular bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking which was the most popular/favorite bait in this community?

Lottery, we have a cheque for you, hidden cash in your country, investment, loans, love....?

Also, which of the above is more keen to move away from script and follow yours to get some cash (i.e. Lad has a cheque for you and you turn him into an employee).

And, which are the most challenging? Instinct tells me that eastern european might be the toughest (and more dangerous!) of all? Would that be right?

Cheers!
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find the Lottery and "Dead Realtive/Random Person" ones are the most common. And I haven't had enough time baiting to figure out which is easiest to get off script. It's more of a trial-and-error thing.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my gold mine guy has already proposed marriage. We haven't talked about gold since our 3rd email because we're too busy doinit to each other via internet. I only wish there was some way I could get him to prove he spends as much time in the bathroom handeling himself as he claims to.
How many potential victims have been spared if only this were true Rolling Eyes
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Goes to show that love is more important than money!!!!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL IcrighthruU Laughing

I have a fiance of my own, started off as a dead client's hidden millions thing. He'll go days w/o mentioning the "deal" but then it will occur to him he's broke & needs some cash. Usually a sexy pic of myself gets him back in line & talking dirty to me. He did ask me for money for a camera though so he could take the naked pics for me. I told him to borrow his friend's camera & stop having his friend take sexy pics of him Twisted Evil I'm still waiting for the butt naked pics. I haven't asked him about his um bathroom habits, but I think that is something I might want to know. I'm also baiting him as his fiance's friend who's desperately in love w/ him. He's been honorable so far w/ her, but said he'd pass her on to his "friend" which I take to mean he's going to get another email account to write to the friend & maybe try to get that camera $ out of her. I'm also priming him for a tatt, which he claims he already has some.

I have another dead client mugu as well...right now he's bitching about filling out the WU security forms. But I have agreed to host his 15y.o. son in my home so he can go to school & he & his wife & other kids are welcome to stay in my home whenever they come to visit. I'm considering letting it slip that I might go Michael Jackson on the kid & see if he'll still let him come. An education's an education right Twisted Evil

I had a few fake cheque guys, but I don't like them as much and they are hard for me to get off script, but I do have one that I might put thru WU shenanigans. I have another guy, I can't even remember what his scam it, bank official/dead customer maybe, but I can't give him the attention he deserves right now. I'm also working on jenderbender's mass bait, which is loads of fun, it's a straight bait.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jackndebocks wrote:
I was thinking which was the most popular/favorite bait in this community?

Thats going to be a bit like asking "what's everyone's favourite flavor of ice cream in this community" Laughing
One of the fun things about Eater is that there's something for everyone. Most baiters experiment with several different formats and baiting styles before finding their niche. Some folks here will tell you that lotto lads are no fun, others don't bait any other kind. Go ahead and get your feet wet, try out different things, maybe join a mass bait, and you will soon find out which format is your fave.
Quote:
Also, which of the above is more keen to move away from script and follow yours to get some cash (i.e. Lad has a cheque for you and you turn him into an employee).

Its hard to say, as it largely depends on the individual scammer as well as the individual baiter. Some of the baiters here make trophies and safaris look easy, but there are many many false starts before you find a lad willing to... for example... set himself on fire Laughing
Quote:
And, which are the most challenging? Instinct tells me that eastern european might be the toughest (and more dangerous!) of all? Would that be right?

Again, it comes down to the individual scammer. That said, "good magas" are often passed up the chain, from the catcher to a more experienced scammer. The longer you keep a straight bait going, the more likely that you will be dealing with someone a bit more upper crusty than your average lad. If you want to have a go at some vlads, try one of the Russian mule scammers or get yourself a nice Russian love scammer. Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coming from someone with a baiter CV like yours Shocked (you'll soon run out of space for your signature!) I take it you have dealt with some of those in the "upper crust"....
Katipo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotteries I don't bother with, they drop you real quick when they see delays in getting results but they are the most common I think.
After that it would be the deceased estate millions % scenario which also lends itself to the longest time wasting possibilities.

The ones I'd LIKE to do something about are the V14gra/c14l1s and the R0l3x watch spam,and the Stock buy rubbish. Fills my email with junk.

You are a very unserious man - Koffi
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a while you,ll get to the point where you don,t even bother reading their mails until well into the bait, there all the same crap anyway, most of the time i don,t have a clue what the lad originally wanted Smile

pony pony Mortar x18
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bom. I already don't bother reading my emails Laughing
I've had a barrister twisting for almost a month with my crazy woman charater who insists she's already paid and has shown him WU reciepts that say he's already picked up the money. It was a lottery scam. This guy is ready for the looney bin. Twisted Evil Thank you windypops Twisted Evil I couldn't have done it wothout the toolkit.
As for this
Quote:
I'm also priming him for a tatt, which he claims he already has some.
Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Good luck, I can't wait until I'm that good.
And my lover has even been able to write me on the weekends. I've had him since my first day here and after 3 emails he stopped talking money and started talking LOVE and not one single time has he ever mentioned anything about money.
I'm really starting to wonder if he was dumb enough to fall head over heals? I'm waiting for the issue of money to come up. Some times I get 2/3 emails a day every day from him and not a single dribble over money. I'll post when it comes up becasuse I'm sure it will.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Katipo wrote:
Lotteries I don't bother with, they drop you real quick when they see delays in getting results but they are the most common I think.

It took me almost a year to figure out how to crack lotto lads. It can be done and is really fulfilling when you get them off script. My longest running bait is a lotto lad (still on going). He has been a real education for me.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jackndebocks wrote:
(you'll soon run out of space for your signature!)

I already did Embarassed
The lad quote in my sig used to be quite a bit longer (and more offensive), but it got chopped after I killed one too many fake banks Laughing

As for lads, I've had some uppity ones, and several that were fairly crusty Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Sun May 06, 2007 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ IC
I wouldn't consider myself "that good" in terms of getting a tatt but I got him off script & onto being my bf/fiance so quick I thought why not bring it up. Plus my name would look perfect on at least 1 of his muscular arms Twisted Evil He didn't reject the idea, but I keep having to ask him about when he's actually going to get it. My other bait character is also planting the idea of tatts as well. I've taken to calling him my which I told him was a term of endearment. I'm aiming for him to get tattooed on him, unless I can accomplish Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He's required to have @ least one email in my inbox by the time I wake up or get slapped. He emails me 2-3/day including weekends. He asks 4 updates about my accountant 2/week He may ask more but I generally ignore his efforts to get back on script, send him a sexy pix & he's right back where I want him. I occaisionally have to slap him for ruining his love letters w/ talk of business. Oh & he did ask me to send him money for a camera or to send him a camera. I was thinking of sending him an ebay auction for a camera w/ worldwide shipping in response to his request but thought better of it...he could pay the seller w/ a fake check for all I know & that wouldn't be right.

I have helped him improve his love letter skills, so I expect a nice gift basket as thanks for all my efforts. If he ever finds some dummy to really fall in love w/ him at least he won't be inflicting that awkward bs he used to inflict on me.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Les Noise

Pray tell how does one crack the lotto lads? I've tried a few w/ no success & it gets boring.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a couple of Lotto lads quite easy to get off script. Just ask specific questions and keep repeating till they answer.
It's like 'Supernanny'...You know when she puts the kids in bed, you say 'Goodnight, love you etc, second time they get out of bed you say "Back to bed, goodnight, 3rd time, you just say bed, 4th time, say nothing till they've done what you ask. (Crap analogy but the only one I could think of at such short notice Embarassed )

My personal favourites are the sick bastards that say they're dying and use someone else's pain. I can sit and waste their time till the cows come home. Twisted Evil

Pretty Rose

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been thinking about my lad in need of a camera...what do you think if I contact him as an ebay seller acting like he won an auction and I'm contacting him abt the payment, of course it will be really expensive. I can send him a "You Won" page if I can manage one. Then I could harrass him as 2 characters about paying for the camera...maybe even request a WU payment Twisted Evil I need to figure out how I will accomplish doing this. Is it against the rules if I set up an ebay acct in his name, watch an auction, then manipulate the "Auctions you won...Auctions you lost...Auctions you're watching" screen to make it look like he won the auction? Maybe if I bid 2 cents on a new reserve auction, then I wouldn't win. Hmm, it seems like it might get complicated, but it would probably really piss him off...esp. since the accountant already said I can't get any money until they do an audit. He's a scammer, so he would never actually send any money, even if he sent it WU I wouldn't collect it, so he could get it back. Any thoughts?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ It wasn't me

I guess I need more practice, I sux @ the lotto lads Crying or Very sad

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooo ya, dead fake relatives are the best to toy with. not only are they lowly to use such a tactic, they treat the scam more personally, verses those lotto lads that always have to act official so nothing steers them too far off script.
and scammers requesting you to be their secretary to pass along checks. they're a little tough to work with but the 3 i've been dealing with do give me some enjoyment. theres a lot of irritation over the stupidness i pull, and every time they type out a longer and longer letter toexplain what they mean i make sure to throw more and more kinks in thier efforts
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the barristers w/ the dead clients or the barristers working w/ the relatives of the dead guy w/ the cash. My fiance is one such barrister. I got another one so mad about my constant demands for proof that the deal is legitimate he sent me a pic of a dismembered body. He got a huge slap plus the task list went from 2 things to 7 or 8 & I'm demanding that the dead guy's son fire him for sending me an obscene pic & for generally being incompetent (he's going to think about it & get back to me on Monday). I have another barrister who is convinced WU is trying to steal his identity. I don't know where he got an idea like that, I've told him it's not true Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favourite trophy baits involves a reply that gets the lad off-script immediately. I've found that it doesn't matter wether the lad is a lottery-lad, next-of-kin-lad, money-transfer-lad or whatever. If the lad is greedy enough, he'll go for it.
And I guess that goes for lads in other different scenarios as well. Although some think that lottery lads are hard to get off-script, you have to realise that lads come in all sorts of different shapes and flavours, so even they can fall prey to a simple bait and be bought off-script quite easily.

In my opinion, it isn't the lad modality that dictates wether or not the lad will be fun to play with. It's how greedy and gullible the little shit is.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Lotto Lads I like to position myself close enough to collect the cheque, maybe 500 miles away. So if it's mainland Europe I'll pick somewhere like Lithuania and add detail like I've bought a new Lamborghini in anticipation of the winnings and I'll drive it down to collect the cheque.

If they are in Europe, they'll be planning to steal the car, if not, they have to listen to your ramblings to get your WU. Then I turn it into a Gumball Rally style adventure finding difficulty locating the local WU and so on - punctures, car acciodents, hospital, celebrities joining up. Start slow and straight and work up the incidents. Send them pictures, ask them for technical advice on Lamborghini's - laugh your socks off.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My faves are the check mule scammers. They have to pay to get the checks to Me, and they always run a pretty quick course. And I keep going back to the same well...
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
He's a scammer, so he would never actually send any money, even if he sent it WU I wouldn't collect it, so he could get it back. Any thoughts?

Be very very very careful about this around here. That is cash baiting. There is a stickey about that and why we don't do it or talk about it around here.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Inheritance Lads. Utterly predictable scripts at first but they then bring in the lawyers, the security company, the bank, etc etc so there's plenty of scope to mess with their minds. They are also fairly low down the scamming foodchain as far as I can tell so you get real idiots and amateurs which makes it more enjoyable.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like creating a female baiting character's a great idea so that you can work the love angle?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic