SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad opening scripts getting shorter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I've had three opening emails that seemed a bit brief by comparison to normal come-ons.

Quote:

I am William simon,when i saw your Email Contact on internet when Searching,i decided to tell you about my situation,i have been diagnosed with cancer and i need your help in distributing my funds of $58m to charities.please get back to me on my private email is below if you will help me: [email protected]
God bless you
simon.

Quote:

I am Lady Peggy Morrison ,Recently my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from,why myHusband is late Sir Richard Morrison of Chairman of Richard & Morrison General Partners,
I will also issue a Letter of Authority that will empower you as an original beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer,I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,orphans, destitute etc.My joy is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein,please kindly find below my personal e-mail address:
[email protected]
Lady Peggy Morrison

Quote:

Good Day Dearest One,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy codition. While searching,i came accross your contact address and decided to contact you,to write you because I have no other alternative. Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels I have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death because, the money is a huge amount 7.5 million us dollars presently in Bank. I am afraid I dont know how and where to start about it. Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently as i will explain more to you and we can discuss fully and God will always bless you for your help which I know you shall never regret as I am going to take you as my caretaker. I am Waiting eagerly to hear from you. Please i like you to email me on my mail box -([email protected]) Regards
Miss Ann Awa..

Has anyone else seen these, or similar ones?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, and a few others, the shortest i saw was
Quote:
Can i trust you with a large amount of money?

This came in today aswell,

Quote:
新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします

新しいメールアドレス: [email protected]

I am Mrs Doris Uzanas, a widow suffering from cancer

Dear,

of the breast. I have Presently at my disposal the sum of $15,000,000.00 to invest into God's Word in your country.Please, your assistance is needed to Receive and invest this fund. Contact me for the details on how to receive the fund.

- Mrs. Doris Uzanas

Was the peggy morrison one sent from a lotto mail address?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sat May 05, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had quite a few like that and I've only been at it for just over a week.
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a couple like that...in the end, it's less for me to read so I've got no complaint.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nitro:

Are we supposed to read what the lads send us Question Confused

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
Nitro:

Are we supposed to read what the lads send us Question Confused

Probably not. But I do it just to take a mental note of every little thing I can make a point out of, and make an issue of it one after the other to tie them up for a bit.

Plus, I just enjoy reading them for the bad mistakes that make me laugh.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting Mr. Sim0n and I think he's just lazy and stupid. Long scripts wold probably confuse him.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
JosephPorterKCB
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lads are writing shorter scripts that could mean that their "business" is being adversly affected (by us scambaiters) and that they need to send more mail at a faster pace. (To reach the real victims and not scambaiters.)

Or, it could mean the inverse, they're sending more mail at a faster pace because many more are falling for the scams then before (or there are more scambaiters).

I personally hope the former is the reason why. What does everyone else think?

Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another shorty I got today:

Quote:

Part Time Job Offer In Your Country For You.

I have a part time job offer for you contact me for full details of the job at

-mr l1m y0ung

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maye they're short on internet cafe money and haven't the time to write long letters.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have recieved an email from the laziest mugu in the world. It's shorter than any of yours yastreb:

I suppose I should be grateful there was something in the subject line.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I just got that email from the RAC, its a job offer and was considerably longer than the one you got sent.
ScamBaitSco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that email too and have replied, but as yet I am awaiting to receive a reply. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Sad

The passport did not show, pls resend it again. - Mik3 0bi
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic