SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She *starred* in a remake of House of Wax
IIRC she ended up with a metal pole being rammed through her head.

I quite enjoyed that bit Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed the news (Champers an all that..) Still don't know what she got/did....

Pretty Rose

pony
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6624223.stm

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paris hot?? Well....yes....the body might be, except for the face (I don�t like her looks). But on the other side: Who would like to talk to her anyways?

Her in prison: So, when will her new movie: "A dyke in Paris: The lesbian slammer experiences" come out? Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pantsface wrote:
I did, yes. She may be worthless, and stupid, and etc, but she is still good looking I think.

Really? I've always thought she was spectacularly ugly. Not a patch on, say, Charlize Theron.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slayerfaith -
once again, I am in your debt bow_down

Pretty Rose

pony
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's sad that it would take three stops before anyone does anything. It was the third time that she was pulled over and found that she was driving with no license.

I'm pretty sure that I know the officer involved in the third stop. I'll ask. He's very much like the 419 Eater bunch. Smarter than the average bear and trying to make the world a better place with no regards to salary. Yes, he does it for free.

He told me in February he busted someone very big for speeding with no lights on and driving without a license. He predicted it will make the news. He's mentioned the names of the famous in the past that he's busted for soliciting male prostitutes in the past so I felt that this had to be a big fish. After he busted a "big bellied" Star Trek star for something really sick even on Hollywood Blvd, he told me that it would not make the papers. He was right. Last week he told me at dinner that he did not care how famous a person was and as an example he had a Bentley towed that day. It was double parked on Sunset Blvd and the fees owed were over $8000.

Pretty amazing guy, drives a Lotus, has great looking bastard kids, an English nanny for them, is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and does police work for free.

Crap, I just realized this is a major thread jack.

Yeah, Paris Hilton deserves more than 45 days and I'm glad she won't be allowed to spend her time in a converted Hilton.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She should get ten years for destruction of property. Every time she is on telly i have to replace my set because the screen keeps breaking.
Anyone else have this problem?
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
Who would like to talk to her anyways?

Who said anything about talking to her?

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a rear entrance to the Paris Hilton? .... Ooops, I thought you were talking about the hotel. Embarassed

starstarstarstar
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Got a load to deliver, where do you want it"
"Dump it in Paris Hiltons rear entrance"

My, how the staff must be rolling in the streets with that one Laughing Laughing

Connie L Gus:
Your good samaritan drives a Lotus?
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

I've wanted to own one since I was squeezing spots and the Elise is just simply Sex on Wheels

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paris Hilton is hideous. Her body is passable but her face could make Mahatma Ghandi recoil in terror. I can't even look at her without throwing up.

@ Jen Derbender

Wow, thanks! That site will come in mighty handy. I didn't know they made sites like that.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`m surprised nobody has chopped her head onto a real convict.....yet!

She`s going in on June the 5th, which gives her plenty of time to buy her way out. Is that the regular way it`s done? I thought as soon as someone was sentenced they go straight to jail without passing go, or is the judge giving her a head start on the weightlifting? Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jailing Paris Hilton is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.... you bang her up in close confinement for a month and a half and you then come out a changed man. She on the other hand....

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to enter Paris Hilton?

Just use the door:

Wink
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting article in today's Age:
Quote:
Hopefully, Paris Hilton likes chicken.

She was sentenced today to 45 days at the Century Regional Detention Centre, Los Angeles County's jailhouse for women just south of downtown in Lynwood.

Inmates there get three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal. Beef and pork are not permitted - "it's all poultry-based", said Captain Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility she describes as "a very nice place".

Like other high-profile Los Angeles County inmates - OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Robert Mitchum, Sirhan Sirhan and Charles Manson among them - Hilton will be segregated from the general population for her own safety, living in a one- or two-person cell.

Inmates are allowed outside their cells for an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There are a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards - mobile telephones and Blackberries are not allowed.

There have been other celebrities at the women's jail. Actress Daryl Hannah, arrested last year for failing to leave a 5.7-hectare inner-city garden where farmers were being evicted, spent a few hours there.

A year ago, former Lost actress Michelle Rodriguez showed up to serve a 60-day jail sentence for violating probation terms after her drink-driving arrest in Hawaii. She was released in hours because of overcrowding.

Sometimes stars are allowed to do their time in a jail of their choosing. In such cases celebrities pay a daily room-and-board fee to the smaller jails, which afford them more privacy and comfort.

Sean Penn found a jail in Bridgeport, a remote town on the eastern flank of the Sierra, to serve a 60-day sentence in 1987 for fighting with a photographer in violation of his probation for a bar room brawl.

Cop-slapping actress Zsa Zsa Gabor served three days behind bars in 1990 at the El Segundo jail near the Los Angeles International Airport. She paid $US85 ($A103.36) a day.

But the judge in Hilton's case would not allow such an arrangement, so she will head to Lynwood on June 5.

Personally; I do think she's a bit of a scatterbrain - but probably most males on this forum wouldn't turn down the opportunity to co-star in another home video either.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That constantly half awake, dream like, drug induced stare, droopy eye socket look? Vicodin, Methaqualone, lorazepam, dilaudid, and a 3 blast of Whiskey with an acid chaser? Or, is the amphetamine and the lack of sleep? Drop that soap Princess! Bread, mustard, baloney, and slop. It's lunch time, not for you, for your cellies! Food stealers babe. You go hungry, Angel. Time for some Pruno. I'd be willing to pick her up from jail. And toss her off a cliff.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Sun May 06, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ summed it up right there.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, it's not all bad. She'll get her wonk-eye fixed plus a general rearrangement of her face for free when The Ladies in Cell Block H decide whose biatch she's going to be during her stay.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Last edited by Gnasher on Sun May 06, 2007 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^My hubby always says she's got a wonkey eye, I can't see it myself Confused

I also think that Paris Hilton is a fine upstanding member of the community and a great role model for our children. Rolling Eyes

Pretty Rose

pony
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to be crude, but I just want to **** her silly.

wow, that was rude.. sorry Embarassed

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pantsface - You? Rude? Never!

Pretty Rose

pony
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A year ago, former Lost actress Michelle Rodriguez showed up to serve a 60-day jail sentence for violating probation terms after her drink-driving arrest in Hawaii. She was released in hours because of overcrowding.

What's the betting the jail is a little too 'full' when Ms Hilton turns up?

Upon leaving prison, Paris goes to her doctor for a check up
"That's a very clean vagina you have there"
"It should be. I had a woman in 3 times a week"

Thankyouthankyouyouvebeenagreataudienceyoureallyhave.

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pantsface wrote:
I just want to **** her silly.

Her silly probably has about every disease a man could want, Pants puke

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - she's a walking Biohazard. **** safe!!!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic