SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraud database :: creditcard-fraud.info

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

online merchants get many fraudulent orders nowadays - sometimes more than real ones - we publish them on www.creditcard-fraud.info
the criminals behind are probably often the here discussed scammers.

regards
dan zurich switzerland

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a tad of paranoia here Razz . Has anyone gone to this site? When I did I got a red banner at the top of the page that says "This website is probably a scam. Proceed with extreme caution"
Any mods care to weigh in?
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow that'a a really successful site. Wink

Database online since April 2006 (143 fraud orders online)

That's exactly the same number of fraudulent orders that I discover each week. Maybe you could offer me a job?

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just doesn't feel right that site, too plain and simple and a strange smell about it,,, but you can use paypal there Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed the site and this is the response. Confused

we have no such banner ! http://www.creditcard-fraud.info you mean ?
thought it was maybe hacked. from where do you see it ??
very strange..

--
Best regards,
Daniel Schulthess

www.swissmade.com
www.aviation-time.com

if you have difficulties to reach us over swissmade.com e-mail you
can also use [email protected] or [email protected] to contact us.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks that user 'subwave' is a spammer.
Links back to sellers of wristwatches.
Quote:
E-mailing becomes difficult sometimes : use also subwave @ gmail.com, subwave @ yahoo.com, subwave @ msn.com if swissmade mail bounces.

Mod edit: pulled WHOIS info for now. TS

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems fine to me. A small site collecting past CC fraud. I don't see any problems with the associations. He links to a few things but nothing that I would say is suspicious or fraudulent.

Quote:
That's exactly the same number of fraudulent orders that I discover each week.
That could be why he is asking here. They seem to depend on word of mouth.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks Dan doth protest too much! Got 2 emails from him today - he's pissed that I posted details.
As for 143 "reports" since early 2006 - hmmmmmm - I work for an online company and get that many in days. Granted that the vast majority aren't even worth posting about - just run of the mill idiots mass emailing various sites to see who's hungry enough to bites. I report each credit card, check each billing and shipping address, IP address, and if I can track the name or address then I will call them and let them know what is going on. My two file cabinets are overflowing with individual manilla folders on each scam attempt. Maybe I should start my own site Laughing
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Breddan Butter"]Methinks that user 'subwave' is a spammer.
Links back to sellers of wristwatches.

Sorry but this is just RIDICULOUS ('me thinks') - we built up this database, made it safe for hacks, spent hours and days with uploading the most important cases-
and you guys here in this forum know nothing better than suspect US as criminals ? What should be our advantage please ? Only because we also link to some of the shops ? (not only ours)
We do a even more important job then 419 does I think - I mean who would be so stupid to send some 1000 $ to nigeria for a transaction of 20 millions ? Only a person with criminal intend himself! In my eyes the 'scambating' like you do is unethical and racist (always against black people). May be these guys are not the brightest but why should someone in africa be gay or a whore when they try to earn some little money with the internet - that local (criminal) organisations promise ?

So please remove now the WHOIS details (domain is private now) - you do not only put us in danger here as this site is also much read by the scammers themselves - but you also already reached that most of our e-mail adresses do no more work.

everyone with fraud cases to report can always get a login to upload these - but of course this is not a job offer. we lost already many 1000$ with fraud cases and it's not easy to survive nowadays.

rgds
subwave
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's exactly the same number of fraudulent orders that I discover each week.
That could be why he is asking here. They seem to depend on word of mouth.[/quote]

finally someone who gets the point
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subwave wrote:
we built up this database, made it safe for hacks, spent hours and days with uploading the most important cases

And forgot to secure the WHOIS data, eh?

subwave wrote:
We do a even more important job then 419 does I think - I mean who would be so stupid to send some 1000 $ to nigeria for a transaction of 20 millions ? Only a person with criminal intend himself! In my eyes the 'scambating' like you do is unethical and racist (always against black people).

<-- leans back and waits for the fun to start. Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie dokie, Don

subwave wrote:
I mean who would be so stupid to send some 1000 $ to nigeria for a transaction of 20 millions ? Only a person with criminal intend himself! In my eyes the 'scambating' like you do is unethical and racist (always against black people). May be these guys are not the brightest but why should someone in africa be gay or a whore when they try to earn some little money with the internet - that local (criminal) organisations promise?

First question: What the f... are you talking about!?? It seems to me that you are attempting to combine the "scam victims are all greedy" card with the "scambaiters are all racists" card, so lets take a look at that, shall we?

As to your first charge, are you at all familiar with the recent 419 formats, or are you just parroting some crap you read on the net and remembering the days when 419 was sent by faxes to corporate offices? I invite you to join in and see exactly how 419 has evolved. The currently successful formats include lotto scams, overpayment scams, job scams, love scams, daycare scams, charity scams, and a whole shitoad of others. As someone experienced in internet fraud, I would expect you to be more knowledgeable. Today's scam victim is the person trying to sell something on ebay, the lonely person looking for love on the net, the desperate person looking for a job, the person who thinks they are supporting a real charity, etc. Whilst there are still a number of people chasing trunkboxes, painting all victims with the "greedy" brush is the worst form of ignorance.

While we are at it, I'd like to point out that scammers are now expanding their horizons and targeting people in India, Pakistan, the UAE, Nepal, (and everywhere else where people are not informed about internet scams) in search of new victims. Would you like to be the one to tell a someone who earns US $100 a month that he has sent 6 month's wages to a scammer because he thought he won the lotto? I've had to do exactly that.

Now, to the second charge.
Quote:
In my eyes the 'scambating' like you do is unethical and racist (always against black people).

Oh, really? Ummm... does that perhaps assume that all baiters are white and all scammers are black? Big mistake. The fact is that no one here knows the race of a scammer unless they get a picture (tell me, is William Martin white or black?), and no one here knows the race of a baiter at all.

Hmmmm... always against blacks.... does the word "vlad" mean anything to you? Have you perhaps perused the pics/ baits posted in the love scammer forum at all? Have you checked out the variety of locations of the scammers who's websites we kill in the fake site forum? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I won't even get into the last of your missive. Its late, and I'm not in the mood. Suffice to say that your last post was enough to stifle any curiosity I had about whether your site is legit. Rolling Eyes

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And forgot to secure the WHOIS data, eh?

yes.. and ?? meanwhile its secured and I really cannot see any point in the publication of it by that russian 'girl' 'Breddan Butter'
(A spammer with e-mail adresses - lmao!)

Quote:
<-- leans back and waits for the fun to start. Laughing

why so agressive ? what's so funny ? you guys have a strange way to communicate.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SF has pretty much summed it up however i need to say this, the 2 things that piss me off the most in the world of 419 are the terms "The victims are stupid and greedy" and "scam baiting is racist", well done, you pretty much said both in one sentence Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Mortar x18
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

First question: What the f... are you talking about!??

you know exactly what I mean - I must admit I did not spend many hours on 419eater, 3 maybe, but I've seen enough.. what I said in 2 simple sentences is probably the critics you guys hear very often. Saw now also the WARNING in letters archive which go the same way.

I thank you for your posting though, and state that in general I find it very good what you do - somebody must fight against 419; as Police is not really interested in internet crime yet.

Quote:
As to your first charge, are you at all familiar with the recent 419 formats, or are you just parroting some crap you read on the net and remembering the days when 419 was sent by faxes to corporate offices?

I'm not 'parroting' anything. Never read about your site elsewhere. (Only in an article in NZZ Sunday magazine. And was shocked what content the newspaper was linking to..) Just express my opinion i get here - and I'm surely not the only one.
I received myself many of those fax-letters - it started even earlier with hand- or machine written letters. (convinced a colleague already in '86 not to reply, he thought maybe it's true and he gets rich .., this was never in the swiss media before but 2 weeks later a warning about 'nigeria connection')

Sorry my english is not so good.. probably 'greedy' means dumb ..
Let's say in different words : I and many other people I know would never ever even try to think about it.. to send some 1000$ with pure GREED (ah here we have the word!) to a ghanesian account! Or would YOU ? At least when once lost money one would finally stop the belief. Or why should I believe in one of the 12 lottery winnings I get every day ? I never play lotto. At least not in Canada...
I'm not saying we must not fight these scams but what I say is :
It's not necessairy to fight it in the way many of you do. I have the feeling that you make these guys in africa really angry and they will take revenge in one or the other way. I find it courageous to reply to a scam letter and to implicate the sender into a game .. waste his time, publish the letter, his replies, his e-mail adress etc. Thats very good. Maybe one could even convince him to stop with the criminal life. In the few letters I've read I saw partly quite friendly and senseful communication.

But WHY always the inhuman turn? It's also a fraud when you let someone paint by hand a copy of a comics-book (!) or an (acually great) woodcarving and promise him money - and in the end he gets only a picture of the totally destroyed work?? I must say .. I'm a 40 years old man and a quite tough businessman, have joined the swiss army etc - i'm not religious or hysterical nor do i have african roots - but it makes me almost cry to read these letters. They (the letters) also SHOW CLEARLY that the real criminals are not the ones you deal with but the paramilitary organisations behind.

I know it's not only scam from africa, see als our database - fraud orders from Germany, Switzerland, many from the US and UK.

Quote:
Hmmmm... always against blacks.... does the word "vlad" mean anything to you?

no 'vlad 'I've never heard but it's simple : Someone who looks at your site sees in the 'Trophy Room' and everywhere else on the webiste ONLY black people. Why post these pics anyway ? Why making everyone of these young men and women ridiculous with the shield 'I like to lick a**' 'Shag me hard' 'Co** eater', I love fags' etc etc. I have the strong feeling that this is against the human rights. You guys should rather work together with the police than invest so much time in this very questionable approach.

Quote:
Have you perhaps perused the pics/ baits posted in the love scammer forum at all.. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

No not yet but it needs not the lecture of the entire site to get the impression I got. And yes I have some Idea - I'm already over 10 years in the Internet business and studied law. my colleague in the office next door makes internet monitoring - he was on cnn because he could catch some kaida members. I'm fighting cybercrime in varieties already for years.

Quote:
.. your site is legit. Rolling Eyes

?? no comment.

Now keep on the laughing .... NO better take finally the WHOIS info off and go and live in Africa for some months. The problems ppl there have are not even part of our worst nightmares..
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
.. "The victims are stupid and greedy" and "scam baiting is racist"

well .. most of them are maybe not THAT intelligent - and NO sorry I never said that scam baiting IS racist - I only note 419eater appears for visitors very much anti-black !

why ?
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Subwave.

I'm not having a go, honestly I'm not, but do you think you could tone the colours down on your website? It gave me a migrain!

Ps. The reason people here have come down on you like a ton of bricks is because you were arguing the virtues of what we do and being very provocative with your language. Calling us all racist etc is going to get you a slap whichever way you look at it, that's all.

Quote:
and NO sorry I never said that scam baiting IS racist - I only note 419eater appears for visitors very much anti-black !

why ?

Easy. Because alot of the 419 scammers come from africa, Nigeria, Ghana etc.

We are not racist. We don't choose scammers because of the colour of there skin, they choose us because in the beginning, they think they can get money out of us.
One lad I was baiting thought my house had burnt down, my child was being removed and I'd been mugged, spending 2 days in hospital I told him I only had $100 to my name and didn't know how I was going to feed myself. His answer? Send me the money and I'l turn it into riches for you.

Read about the devistation love scammers cause. Read about the business men and woman who have been duped out of $thousands because they thought they were helping a dying child.
Read about them.
Then give us your argument.

Pretty Rose

pony
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subwave
I think you had better check your previous posts where you most certainly do state that we are not only unethical but also racists.
Why are the pics in the trophy room of people of African descent - hmmmm - maybe because they live in Nigeria and Ghana where 90% of these scams originate, and if memory serves me correctly I do believe that the vast majority of the inhabitants of those countries just so happen to be of the darker skinned persuasion!
As for the "go live in Africa for a few months" comment, well I did live in Kenya for a while and my brother in law and his family (he is married to a lovely girl from Tanzania) have lived in Kenya, Tanzania and currently in Chad. So don't go trying to pull the race card on this site Evil or Very Mad
Your time would be better spent revamping your abismal website so that anyone that happens to come across it can actually read it without going blind from the black background and miniscule white and red text.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pulled the WHOIS info for now.

Personally, I'm not sure what to make of you, Subwave.

Your posts aren't doing anything to help your cause. Your views concerning victims are ignorant and narrow-minded, and your thoughts about baiting in general and this site in particular are very ill informed.

Stop posting for a bit and take the time to read.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been watching this thread develop with my finger hovering over the “lock post’ button. The only reason I have declined (as yet) from pressing it is because I believe everyone has a right to express their opinion.

It is a great pity that subwave’s interpretation of what goes on here at 419eater is deemed as racist. I personally find this remark deeply offensive and a very shallow observation of what goes on around here. In fact it comes across as a very racist attitude in itself, and assumes that the membership some 21,900 here at eater are all white!

In answer to your questions:
Quote:
Someone who looks at your site sees in the 'Trophy Room' and everywhere else on the webiste ONLY black people.

I only note 419eater appears for visitors very much anti-black !

The users here at eater respond to initial scam letters that are received. They bait the scammer (Remember that is what the site is all about) If they are lucky enough to receive a stupidly posed photograph of the criminal they have been baiting...then it is posted. At no juncture has the baiter ever queried as to the colour of the criminal before requesting a posed photograph. Believe me...if that was the case then the baiter would feel the full fury of the Mod team down on him/her.

No more talk please or insinuations about 419eater being racist.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:

Easy. Because alot of the 419 scammers come from africa, Nigeria, Ghana etc.

We are not racist.

yeah OK - I see no problem in the tracking of the real origins of the cases, also when it turns out 100% are from Africa. I question only the (need 4) publishing the offensive images of the black personalities. And the almost evil way they are treaten. In Switzerland one can go to jail for that. Also when the 'businesspartner' in africa turns out as a real bad criminal.
When 419eater looks racist for most people (and it's not) it's certainly not good for the matter. You can convince not half of the visitors for the need of the portal like this.
From that point of view our approach (cc-fraud.info) is better I think - we just publish the info we get. Infotainment enough for the crowd and a good tool to prevent fraud. we have positive feedback every day.

btw the website design was never in question b4 - now all of you come with this (are you rather old people?) but i'll take into consideration.
I lived in africa too- and it changed my view a bit.
gtg now - have a good day.
subwave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guymannemisis wrote:
subwave
I think you had better check your previous posts where you most certainly do state that we are not only unethical but also racists.

yes that was my impression - and you must see that the ppl here in the forum made me angry with their rather stupid comments on my first post.
I believe many of you are not racist at all - but (see also my other statement) it's a fact for me that thewebsite appears very much like that.

Possibly you guys change the rules for the 'baiting' one day..
Best wishes!
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For heavens sake subwave, wake up and smell the java!
It wouldn't matter if these scammers were white, red, yellow, black, green or pink with purple dots - we'd post the pictures anyway! They send them and we post the info to warn any possible victims.
This is not, and never has been, a racial issue but you seem bound and determined to make it one. You have insulted us by your ignorant rantings. These are criminals pure and simple and anything that we can do to waste their time, effort and finances, well, they are fair game as they seem to think that we are also.
Your website must have been put together by some goth freak. Black, red and white. I may not have perfect eyesight but the page is a migraine inducing hard read. And yet again you insult us by the comment
"are you rather old people?" I daresay that out of the 21,000+ members on this site there are probably more than half under the age of 40 (I'm in the other half!) with 20/20 vision.
I don't personally give a rats ass where the scammer is from - a scammer is a scammer and I'm an equal opportunity scam buster...
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subwave wrote:
and you must see that the ppl here in the forum made me angry with their rather stupid comments on my first post.

Stupid is as stupid does.

guymannemisis wrote:
I don't personally give a rats ass where the scammer is from - a scammer is a scammer and I'm an equal opportunity scam buster...

That sums it up pretty well.

My finger has been hovering pretty much like Cherrie's has.
I'm locking this to give you the chance to read as I suggested before.
This thread isn't going anywhere, so a time out would be good.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic