SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads have a phone fetish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't speak to lads on phones. I let them leave me voice mail, I let them call non-answering pay-phones, I let them call VP Manchester (although none of them seem to want to do that yet. I wonder why.).

But *I* never speak to them. So I frequently find myself dealing with a lad who's upset that he can't reach me on the phone - as if hearing his dishonest voice on a voice line would somehow make everything go smoothly.

Here's one exchange I had with a lad, who has been leaving messages on my K7 number:

My lad:
Quote:
I have been trying to call you but your phone is always on voice mail. Please respond to me to let me know what is the position of things now.

Me:
Quote:
You can relax. I'm handling things with the barrister directly and everything we need will be taken care of. He's trying to provide the
forms right now.

About the phone. I told you a while ago, and this is still true, that cell phone providers are very bad here in the U.S. I find it
difficult to get signals just about anywhere and I'm probably going to cancel both my phones soon. I do almost all my important business
by e-mail anyway. You seem really stressed out about the phone thing. Why is that? No one else I deal with cares. You're the only one
who seems a bit freaked out. Like I said before, just relax and let it happen. It'll hurt a lot less that way.

His reply:
Quote:
I am concerned because i need to be speaking with whom i am dealing with. So please make sure you get this fees to this lawyer so that we can proceed.

Mostly I post this for the n00bs but I still don't understand why these lads worship the phone so much. I guess it must be cheaper than e-mail.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking with your lad gives you way more credibility in their eyes. Especially if they have been baited before. Most real victims would want to call their scammer. So its pretty simple. I try not to call my lads unless there is a good reason too. Sometimes I will even call and talk for a minute turning my mute button on and off to simulate a bad call. Then I hang up. Call costs me 25 cents and lad chalks it up to a bad connection.

Whoever has Skype, better be calling their lads on May 13th when it is free to call globally. Please share the love Very Happy

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do a lot of my baiting on the phone.It seems that my number, provided by our good friends at DMclub, must be on the wall at every internet cafe in Accra, Ghana. Funnily enough almost every lad that calls me has a trunkbox full of money that requires my assistance.

Calling me ain't cheap!! I reckon that it costs the lad over a quid a minute and some lads spend 20 mins + on the phone!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It really has nothing to do with if they have been baited before. That is just an assumption. I was baiting before there were many lads being baited and they were the same. The reality is that most scammers are from non-technical backgrounds and have difficulty understanding how the internet and computers work. They can't absolutely believe that they are conversing with a real human and need a voice to feel more comfortable. Although, talking to the victim does let them assure the victim that everything is honest and they think that they can persuade them easier. It is true that dealing with a person is harder to say no. That is why charities always cold call.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well put Dr.
I have been known for having a photographic memory but I found when faxes first hit the technological world that I couldn't recall fax numbers like I could phone numbers. After being bemused by this I came to the realization that it was the impersonal feature of fax machines as opposed to 'real' people. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
PinkBunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it interesting just how snotty they get about the whole thing. They chew me out for not answering - but they keep calling at five in the morning. Do they not understand time zones? Or is it just a control thing?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic