SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not the FBI...(update)....Lad Declares WAR!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Indeed!

Hate to be the "fan boy" but Prolix's suggestion and the actual response of asiaguy's lad made me, literally, spit my ale here in the bar.

Good internet reception in this bar.

--J.D.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am buckling under pressure from the democrats.
I asked my Lad to send the invoices so that I can pay and get the democrats off my ass.

These Democrats are TOUGH....
I guess Phoenix Arizona must have pissed them off as much as GWB pisses them off.
Look where they moved Phoenix??? Shocked

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cooperateaffairrussia1bw7.jpg

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I have a cousin in Phoenix metro; I'll have to ask him if he's aware of this. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ministry of Cooperate Affair.... Very Happy

I guess with most affairs the parties co-operate.

At least initially and/or until any aggrieved persons intervene.

LMAO
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X, always practice safe baiting. Put something sticky on your keyboard.... or something like that.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad sent the WU secure service info to someone in Russia...honest...the log-in was a Russia IP.
The Russian Lad sent me a well written complaint that he couldn't get the money after 12 attempts. The Russian Lad used the Nigeria based Lads e-mail account.

So, to get my Nigeria based Lad in trouble, I had UB chop him again.
I then sent an e-mail back saying that someone in NIGERIA got access to the secure site and received the funds.

The Nigeria based Lad must have gotten a nice slap from the Russia Lad.

He sent this...he is seriously now bring the full force of the US government down on me.

It's long...but it's a damn good read...

Quote:
Hanna,

Nigeria? what a dam bastard statement and country you made mentioned of, now I see that you have chosen to play games on me.

There is no need to ague with you.

I have immediately informed the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid over this again, about what is going on in regards to the issue of my $21,000 payment, how it was paid said and sent a form by you, and later gave me a report respond that it was picked up in Africa, and also the Balance was not released, so he assured me that if you and your organization did not abide with the agreement of my payment balance why the investigation of the western union is on, then he will cap side your organization, and sentence many of you in your organization to jail including you in particular Hanna, you are more or less on known personality in the United State today, also your organization are not even in the first 20 list of a reputable and recognized Charity Organization, so you will fight against the leaders of your country bet it any moment from now.

Senator Leader will be contacting the Attorney General Of Michigan Mike Cox immediately, who is also the Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee which you made mentioned of that they where the people that ask you to fill the form that way and gave you the code or what ever, Secondly the Vice Chairman of the (NAAG) National Association of Attorney Generals, who is also the Attorney General of Indiana Steve Carter, including the entire Senate and House, to take this issue up immediately and severely, and file your organization case to court. He has also promised that he will stand to be a leaving weakness, since you refuse to corporate with me over my lost fund of refundable $21,000 back to me, not even all the fund spent over this transaction.

I also gave them information that at first you where trying to work in a legal and legit form, but at last I now saw it that you where trying to play games with me over this million which means you are attempting to fraud me, I also have a living weaknesses in the Bank, because you said you did not call the Transfer Manager, but finally I sent you an email and confirm to you that you called him, so you see how you have fool your self?

In fact he has ask me to quickly get back to him over the payment, because he will be having a meeting with the Secretary Department of State Condoleezza Rice, and also the Attorney General Department of Justice Alberto Gonzales in regards to this matter including the Entire Senate Board, and first thing Monday morning, your Organization will be published in the news paper for money laundry, since you have insisted to play games over me.

In regards to the western union yes accepted and agreed you made the payment, but you insisted to give me the normal information of western union which is the Control Number, I am sure that one of you in your organization has an insider in the Black sheet country you made mentioned of, since some block headed American's are full of scamming people like you, listen since you have made mentioned of Nigeria, I have gone to the Affairs Ministry of that Country to lay the complain, and they have stated the investigation from Africa, and they will get back to me if it is true or not that it was picked up in that Country, in Africa.

You are the crook and you will face the rots of the American Government, since you prove to be so smart over issues like this, how will you make payment to me and later mentioned Nigeria, what kind of hell bull shit is that, any way I also have records of this, and it has been sent to the two Attorney General Department of justice and the Chairman Homeland Security Committee, Alberto Gonzales and Mike Cox for immediate persecution.

I have also send the last mail in which you send to me back to the Senators, and all the mails we have had before now, over your attempt and process to repatriate my late father's fund, have also inform them that you have refuse to send the Balance of the $21,000 as agreed after you low life idiots has agreed.

I thank God for Mrs. Rice, she will be the one to publish your organization in the news paper for money laundry, and don't forget that your last name is jail, I have also told them that your Barrister is and he will be called upon for the attempt of going against the law, this was said by the Attorney General.

I thank God that the Russia Ministry of Justice, and also the Magistrate Court, has promised to back up this case in the court of law against you and your organization over there in the United State, and I will be there for a face to face matter, so lets see who will be the winner and the punisher at the end of this case, bear it in mind that the Attorney General has promised to band your organization for life.

Lastly the Ministry of Justice Where the last document was procure for you, has sent an emergence note to the Department of Justice in the United State of America, in regards to this issue, that the case should be file to court, and I am so happy that there are lot of dignities that are involve in this case, now, because this is a multimillion transaction case, and you will find your self and your Board of Directors to be blame, and you will find regret why you have formed an organization and decided to cheat the little Akara Lome, son of his royal highness Late Lome.
(I love that royalty shit)
Pictures of all the prominent great personalities I mentioned their names, has send me all their pictures for recognition as soon as I take my flight down to the United State for this case, thank you fool

I spoke with the State Department of Generals, and i informed them that you said i should go ahead and make the report, so be at alert, for war. (WAR!!! Shocked )
The Leader of the Senate, is waiting for me to get back ASAP before commencing on the action immediately from Tuesday.

Also if you like your self, don't send the balance of the transfer because I am so happy that I will never fail because all legal info are stated down already, and I have also inform the Senate Leader and the Attorney, that you said i should go ahead and make the report to them that you don't care, but you will care when the time comes any moment from now that is what they said, you full.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
for immediate persecution.

Tell him you are an Inuit (Eskimo) and it is a Human Rights offence to persecute you, and only a man who has killed and skinned a walrus can challenge you on your own territory.

It looks as if the Lad is receiving an education on the US governmental structure from this. He'll be writing political essays next. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohmygod, what a prize you have in this lad! Laughing He is abso-freaking-lutely hilarious! What an imagination....

I trust you're quaking in your boots now. You'd be a "full" not to worry with all those big guns after you. For crying out loud, he's even got people from Michigan and Indiana! It's not just Condi Rice, Harry Reid, and Al Gonzales anymore! I wonder when Dubya will take personal charge of this?

Kudos!! clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@asiaguy,

Quote:
you said i should go ahead and make the report, so be at alert, for war.

Great, you've started a war. I hope you are happy with yourself. Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think anyone's ever started a war before on 419eater, but correct me if I'm wrong, and this would only be the 12th time the USA has ever declared war - so I think you deserve a flag or something for that. Laughing

However,

Quote:
A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation, and one or more others

so I don't think technically the USA can declare war on an individual - it' a bit like bullying isn't it ? He'd better read up on Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution, but this seems to indicate he needs to go higher to achieve his impossible goal

Quote:
Despite the constitutional requirement that Congress declare war, in practice, formal Declarations of War have occurred only upon prior request by the President.

The Lad can clearly read. It's the thinking bit he isn't so good at. Go on wind him up some more. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, you better be careful. I heard a rumor today on capital hill that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are considering filing a report to George Bush and Dick Cheney regarding this matter.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd remind him about what happened the last time the US had a formal declaration of War! That would be WWII for those of you that are following the score sheet..... All other actions since then have been Congressional authorizations of force but short of a formal declaration of war.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg Shocked ... did he have all those people send him their pictures "for recogntion" ? Were they holding any signs ?

And yes, someone from the US please buy tomorrow's papers & scan & post here the article Condoleeza Rice has written about asiaguy Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so you see how you have fool your self

Well, I hope that humbled you!

Purple Flower
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray:

I am sure that you can go to www.usatoday.com and read up on it

Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I thank God for Mrs. Rice

Tell him you went to her wedding and was in the front row. Shocked

You need to print that stuff out and get a real nice frame for it. That is a classic. He must have spent an hour typing all that out!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I don't think anyone's ever started a war before on 419eater, but correct me if I'm wrong, and this would only be the 12th time the USA has ever declared war - so I think you deserve a flag or something for that. Laughing

However,

Quote:
A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation, and one or more others

so I don't think technically the USA can declare war on an individual - it' a bit like bullying isn't it ? He'd better read up on Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution, but this seems to indicate he needs to go higher to achieve his impossible goal

I think the Lad has asked them to use the Senate Intelligence Act S.B. 2834 Title VII to declare a 'covert action' on Asisguy , it's real check it out, the President can declare war on whoever without consulting congress. That's what you get for messing with Greenspan and the Fed Reserve!

Quote:
You are the crook and you will face the rots of the American Government,

So only the dodgy, corrupted members then? That narrows it down....

Quote:
I thank God for Mrs. Rice, she will be the one to publish your organization in the news paper for money laundry,

Then he drags Condi's mum into the equation...but she died in 1985...maybe she has an account somewhere....

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That declaration of war came from the Lads e-mail account via Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

The Russia Lad (pretending to be a Vladette) is trying again to get the $21,000 via the McDuck system. 10 minutes ago...this came in...

Quote:
Anna Kermkova has entered a code of yours but cannot answer questions because you have set the status to "Received". IP Address of hit: 85.249.130.220

-1TV5 Team

The Russia Lad is SURE that the Nigeria Lad stole the money...he's just re-checking.... Laughing

Why do I think my Nigeria Lad is going to have war declared on him shortly? Laughing

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't read this update until now....and son of a female canine, this one's a prizewinner! He sure dropped a lot of names. Nice work!

Time now to invest in stocks of defense companies....just playing a hunch here.... Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typically I don't like name droppers. This lad is an exception! Laughing

Condoleezza is NOT married.
Quote:
Mrs. Rice,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/41252.htm

She was educated in Colorado though... clapping

I hope the lad keeps writing and asiaguy keeps posting this creative writing exercise. I am jealous!! Shocked

BTW Alan Greenspan is not with the Federal Reserve. Ben S. Bernanke
http://www.federalreserve.gov/BIOS/bernanke.htm is the current chairman.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Bravo! clapping clapping clapping clapping
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, when did Condoleezza Rice get married? Dang, I missed the wedding and I had bought her a matching pair of Lad and Ladette salt & pepper shakers for a wedding present. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell your lad that any emergence note from the Department of Justice has to be ratified by the full council of the United Nations. You simply will not recognize anything less.

The last time GWB tried to bypass the UN it got him into all sorts of trouble. Rolling Eyes

And since this is an indictable crime you are being accused of, where is the endorsement of Interpol or the International Criminal Court and most importantly - what does Judge Constance Harm think?
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is entertainment. clapping

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rice denies new 'Cold War' as she arrives in Moscow

Ut oh, Condi is in Moscow. The plot thickens.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic