SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scotland - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

starstarstarstar
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you leave of your own free will or were you assisted out of the country?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Repro - Just out of curiousity, did you use the trip as an opportunity to scout out good safari destinations for the occasional London based scammer?

Bruin
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I work near the Quality Hotel!

And there's a Burger King in the station just behind him! Wink

@Bruin - there are several Scots here, including me, who would be only too happy to direct you to a nice scenic spot for visit... Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Thu May 03, 2007 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob, how was the food over there?

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the words 'Quality' and 'Hotel' are an oxymoron. There again, I don't speak Scottish.

Nice pics and commentary there Reprob8. Laughing Laughing

Edinburgh is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...The Mound is well worth the climb and the view from the top is fantastic.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really did like the food, except for the Haggis, which was probably delicious but was delivered to the table in the full sheep stomach form that really grossed me out. I refused to try it, I was like a kid at the table, almost crying till they brought me some fish and chips. I had some ham and mushy pea soup at a place called Brian Maule (sp?) in Glasgow that was just awesome. Some people we met talked me into a curry night with them before we left, much to the chagrin of Educ8 and my fellow business-class travelors on the 8 hour flight home. Laughing

starstarstarstar
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Haggis is very spicy - if you enjoyed the curry night, you would have liked it. Granted, it can look a bit offputting! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed and thanks for sharing. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although Scottish through and through I agree about haggis, reprob8.
I only ever eat the veggie variety.

See you managed to find the best venues in Rose Street. Laughing

Did you encounter many midgies?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved this. TFS!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! Great report R8 Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only part you can`t eat is the moo, i am still pissing myself Laughing Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
I really did like the food, except for the Haggis...

One sure way to desensitize yourself when encountering Haggis for the first time is to throw back a few large single malts Wink

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've really enjoyed the pictures and commentary. Thanks for sharing. beers!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first thing I've got to say is that you are the man for photoshop. How the **** did you take the rain out those photos of Oban AND make it look like it was sunny? You rock!!! Christ sake; for a moment I nearly fell for it, I was thinking you are the luckiest man on the planet that was ever a tourist to Oban and didn't get soaked right through to the skin.

But haggis is the best. Every time I get back home the first thing I do is come out the entrance to Central Station just to the left of that statue and head into the blue lagoon .... Ah. Drool. I could fair go a single haggis right now. I'm stuck with tinned haggis tonight, for I've emigrated down south, where there is work.

Oh aye pal, an whit did yi mak o the sco'ish lingo? Cid yi mak oot wan thing they wiz oan aboot?
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime someone started speaking too fast and I couldn't understand them, I'd just say "Aye". Got a lot of strange looks. God only knows what I was agreeing to. Laughing I noticed the people in Edinburgh spoke much faster than those in Glasgow, or maybe I was imagining things. I did notice hundreds more men wearing kilts in Edinburgh than Glasgow. Was I imagining that, too? I will say, my favorite of the single malts I tried while I was there was Glen Ord. Really tasty, way less "peaty" then most of the others.

starstarstarstar
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! Is that Castle Anthrax? or is it the castle with the insolent frenchmen?

Is Castle Anthrax really inhabited by 72 virgins between the ages of 14 and 18 1/2? How can you be sure?

PICTURES! I NEED PICTURES!

Sid

Mortar x15
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Repro!

clapping

ps
Answer your bloody pms! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Years ago I was in Oban and it was so HOT we nearly got sunstroke, well we were on holiday in our native land, who thought to pack sunscreen?
Same holiday we nearly got kicked out a wee pub in Wester Ross.
I wanted a whiskey and coke, sat outside, ok it was freak hot spell, looking over toward the Western isles,
Inside hubby is given 1 glass whisky, 1 glass coke
No, says he, I mean the 2 in 1 glass.
The whole place fell silent
All eyes were on him.
It's for her out there, says he
Foreign? says the barman
Yes, he lied
Ach , I wass chust wundrin says the barman
Strange ways they has

I've resisted so far but just have to say it.
Was the rest of the trip Doune hill after that

Look if Star Wars -May 4th can raise a laff......
ok I'll go quietly
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you enjoyed your visit. I actually work round the corner from "Quality Hotel". I pass it every day at lunchtime and think to myself "By God, that place looks shit"

Did you get the chance to taste Irn Bru while you were here?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sgreenstreet wrote:
OMG! Is that Castle Anthrax? or is it the castle with the insolent frenchmen?

Is Castle Anthrax really inhabited by 72 virgins between the ages of 14 and 18 1/2? How can you be sure?

PICTURES! I NEED PICTURES!

Sid

Actually it's all the castles except the very last one in the film, if memory serves - so it's The Castle Where They Know All About Swallows, the Castle of Guy de Loimbard, Swamp Castle, and Castle Anthrax - all courtesy of careful editing and camera angles...

ETA - and my 1500th post is one about Monty Python and the Holy Grail... Cool

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8, I think you're probably right about the faster speech in Edinburgh, and definitely about more kilts. I think Edinburgh has a much more Scottish feel to it than Glasgow.

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip to Scotland though, I do retain a great fondness for it. I'm one of those many Scottish people who was deperate to do anything they could to get out the place, and who having been successful in escaping then tortures furriners wi the smell of haggis, practice chanter playing, walls plastered with pictures of 'home', tales of how nice cycling over the moors was, lapses into an impossible to understand accent everytime I lose concentration, ...
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R8 - clapping clapping clapping Awesome.

My Dad went to Scotland and took videos of all the lochs he saw (hundreds of the bloody things). The problem was, he did no commentary of the footage, all you could hear was the wind and it lasted for about 2 hours.
The most exciting thing that happened was some guys drove past at one point with the music blaring.

Pretty Rose

pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget haggis as our national dish
It should be mince and tatties.
Every household in Scotland serves it:
and doubt it will be the same recipe twice

Ok Prove it.
fellow Scots how does your recipe go.?
Do you cook the tatties wi the mince?
Do you add veg?
DO you use stock cubes or even oxo?

What about doughboys?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic