SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEMing a romo vlad - infinite stupidity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starring:

- Beavis Butthead - serious business man

- Kevin alias Christian Barbosa alias Brejner Barbosa alias Brejner Haladitu [email protected] - romo escrow vlad

- Escrow! [email protected], [email protected] - the one and only escrow company

Well, in the past week I was dealing with a stupid romanian escrow vlad named "Brejner Barbosa", bait published in german scambaiter forum. I decided to bait him again and tried an ASEM approach (found somewhere here in the forum).

Beavis wrote:
Dear Kevin,

This mail to let you know that I am still waiting for a written confirmation of the offer. Please remember I need the goods in stock and need to have reconciled my books before March 1st. Please treat this deal with the urgency it requires. I have the money ready to be send to you, but as explained, I need a written confirmation.

Beavis

And sure as hell half an hour later the vlad came back with his car 'n escrow modality.

The vlad wrote:
This is the way how it works:
First me ( The seller ) and you ( The buyer ) must be agreed with the start of the transaction. After this is done they will prepare all things for the transport. After the car is prepared and all things are in order and ready to live thier headquaters they will issue a Tracking Number and you will be contacted by them with this tracking number, also in the WebSite is a section where you can check the status of the transaction ( All details about me and about the car, Car`s location and condition). Before the car lives the warehouse it`s checked by their technical team to be sure that the car is exactly like in the description. Allong with the tracking number and the Shipping Confirmation you will be asked by them to deposit a sum of money ( 1500 EURO ) of the car`s value to their agent. After you will complete the payment to them and the money is received by them your money will go into a secured account and they will remain there untill you receive and test the car. After the payment is in their secured account you will be contacted by the agent to confirm the addres and to receive the car to sign the papers. You can test the car for 7 days ( The company will provide you some license plates so you can drive the car in your country ). After the testing period ( 7 days ) you will be contacted by the company again to tell them if you will keep the car or not and here are two posibilites:
- First you tell them that you will keep the car and they will help you with the registration of the car in your name.
- Second you tell them that you will not keep the car and you will receive your entire sum of money back ( including fees for the transfer ) with no questions asked and i will be responsable for the re-shipping taxes.
These are my dealing terms... Please read them carrefuly and if you agree with them please e-mail me or if you have more questions pleas also e-mail me. I will wait for your serious answer.
Thank you for your efort!

Beavis wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I wondered why you have been absend for such a long time. This mutual business transaction must be finished within 3 working days. Please start the transaction of the goods now. We have no time to loose.

Beavis

The vlad is on the hoook.

The vlad wrote:
Ok mrs but you must give me your address and full name name ..after that the copany will contact you with the next steps....And if you want start the deal fast after the company will contact you .....you must make a deposit at 30% and you will recive the car at your home in max 2-3 days

Thank you and i will wait your reply

Missus? Time for the first slap!

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

why do you call me Mrs, are you gay? I wonder where you have your thoughts as you have forgotten my address too. Have you drunken too much last evening? It's always the same with you, really unbelievable.

Here the address again but don't forget another time or you are out, OK?

Beavis Butthead
419 Sagbama Express Road, Festac Town,
EC1V 9HQ
United kingdom

Hurry up and don't drink again.

Beavis

Does the vlad know the evil duo? Is he aware of the ghastly address?

The vlad wrote:
Mr escuse me but a have much problem and I dont have time for drink....
The company will contact you imediatly

Thnak you

Of course he doesn't! Laughing

The vlad wrote:
You must make a deposi at 1500 EURO not 30%
Thnak you for understand

Yeah, thnak you also, idiot.

The unavoidable fake escrow appears on the stage...

Escrow! wrote:
Subject: About Trasaction!!!
Datum: Fri, 20. Apr 2007 05:44:29 -0500

Dear Beavis,

Our client (Christian Barbosa) inform us you want buy hes car.
Please confirm us this detailes:
Name: Beavis Butthead
Address: 419 Sagbama Express Road
City: Festac
Zip code: EC1V 9HQ

Please Reply us fast and please tell us more"what is the price of car" what is the final price you give Mr Christian...After you confirm us we will send you the nest steps.
We will wait your fast reply because we understand we want the car fast and we must make this transaction good and fast.

Thank you for chosing our services!!!

You are welcome, vlad!

Beavis wrote:
ATTN: Escrow Departament

Sir,

I hereby confirm the transaction data. The stipulated price for the car is 1,500 (ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED) british Euros.

When is the shipment ready?

Yours

Beavis Butthead

I hope the vladish company accepts BRITISH Euros!

The escrow replied with an elaborate HTML email: click!

Western Union? I hate WUXfer. Slap!

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

what the hell is going on here? I have told you several times not to choose a company that uses Western Union BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE WESTERN UNION HERE IN FESTAC TOWN!!!!!! What kind of twat are you?

Please go back to the company and ask whether they accept MoneyGram transfer or bank remittance from the Flunder & Flee bank. If they don't pls. chose another company, OK?

This is your last chance.

Beavis

The vlad wrote:
Mr this is not posible...you must have a Western Union in your city because i dont kow if the company work another way...Please tell her about this problem because i dont chage the company because my car is there...
Please tell the company about your problem

Some time later...

Escrow! wrote:
Dear coustomer,

In order to make a payment to Escrow via Western Union you
have to go to a Western Union office and fill in the form that the
operator will provide you. You can find a Western Union office in each
postal
office.
After the transfer is done please email us the payment details or send
us the scanned receipt from Western Union.
You have to understand that the payment transfer is absolutely
necessary to complete the deal. This money transfer is the proof that
you are really interested in completing this transaction, the proof that
you are a serious person. We do not want to go to in France
and found out that the address is a fake or something like that. No
ofense but we've had bad experiences and this is a form of protection for us
and for the seller who already paid the shipping and insurance taxes and he
can lose them if there is nobody at that address.
Please note that in case you will decide not to buy the car we will
return you the 1,500.00 EURO in 24 hours, so the payment is 100%
refundable.

Thank you for choosing Escrow!

Meanwhile the vlad has made a mind-blowing discovery...

The vlad wrote:
Mr did you said about FESTAC TOWN is in UK ?This city nor is in Nigeria
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has identified the Festac Town area of Lagos, as the headquarters of advance fee fraudsters, otherwise known as 419 scammers.

I wiat your reply fast

Yes, this is the headquarter of mugus and fraudsters. And what are you, scum?

The vlad got some lessons in geographics:

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

Festac Town is a suburban of LONDON like SOHO is. I really wonder about your poor geographics. I know there is another city like this in Nigeria full of scammers.
As you know I am a disabled person and can not go to Fleet Street for making WU payment but to the Plunder & Flee Bank which provides MONEYGRAM service or bank remittance.

Do you have any problem with Moneygram?

Beavis

Silence for more than a day. Have I lost the vlad?

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh man, this was getting so good...
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending a test question to the escrow company...

Beavis wrote:
ATTN: Escrow

Sir,

I would like to make the payment using MoneyGram NOT Western Union.

Is there any problem using MoneyGram?

sincerely

Beavis Butthead

The bait goes on!!! This idiot guzzles every rubbish.

Escrow! wrote:
Dear coustomer,

You must use Western Union and if you not make the payment fast by western union we canceled this deal with you.If you want have this car please go at Western Union and made the payment..
We will wait your reply with the scaned papers from Western Union
If you dont agree this deal ..please tell us and we stop the this transaction

The vlad wrote:
Please understand and go at western union and make the deposit...Onother way i dont make the deal with you

Thnak you and please if you have more qouestion spike with company not with me
Thnak you for understanding

Spike with company? How doin that???

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

I have send our fiduciary agent Mr. Ferguson to the city to make the payment by WU at the Roayl Mail Office. Because this had cost me extra time, extra fuel and extra fees I have subtracted 5o Euros from the stipulated sum. This is our own fault because your Escrow doesn't accept MoneyGram for any reasons I can't understand.

Beavis

Beavis wrote:
ATTN: Escrow!

We have now made the WU transfer although it has costs us extra time and fees. We therefore have subtracted 50 Euros from the sum and so send you 1,450,00 Euros. Thank you for your understanding. The scanned slip is attached to this e-mail.

yours sincerely

B. Butthead

<westernuniontransferslip.JPG>

What will the vlad say to the virtual scan?

The vlad wrote:
Mr please send me in this mail the scaned paper from Western Union.I will wait your reply fast
Thank you

Oh he's waiting fast. Rolling Eyes He wants the scan. Absolutely not!

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

what the hell is going on in your dull head? Do you dosser know what an escrow service is good for?

Let me explain: I have send the scan to Escrow, the escrow will verify the payment and you receive the money from Escrow when I receive the goods. Intelligent people call this a "third party service".

So I will NOT send you the payment slip.

Beavis

This idiot hasn't understand...

The vlad wrote:
Hello , i didnt receive any instruction from escrow that you have sent the payment to them,or a scanned paper.Please send me the scanned paper from wu and i will send it to escrow so we can finish the transaction,thanks

Slap him harder.

Beavis wrote:
Kevin,

please answer the following questionaire:

a [ ] Escrow receives payment info and protects buyer
b [ ] Escrow is good for nothing
c [ ] I am stupid and don't know what Escrow is

I bet you would choose c

I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY PAYMENT INFO. Me thinks you will take the transfer number, pick the money and then send me nothing.

NO NO NO

Beavis

The vlad wrote:
Mr send in mail at escrow ..because he dont recive any payment.Please understand and send in this mail ([email protected]) this mailis at escrow send the details in this mail because them said give you a mail but you dont answer them..and he dont recive any scaned paper

Beavis wrote:

I am sorry but due to a misconfiguration in my email programm the scan in my previous mail was missing.
Here I send it again.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

B. Butthead

Sent him a renamend .DLL file.

Escrow! wrote:
Dear coustomer,

Mr the scaned paper doesent good we dont open this paper.
Please send us the MTCN and sender detailes (name and address) you must copy this detailes from paper did you recive at western union

Thank you and please reply fast

Now I give him the number of a lottery mugu...

Beavis wrote:

Sir,

it makes me always comfortable to serious business men working on a saturday evening.

You are absolutely right, this scan is of poor quality and in fact unreadable. Sorry for this.

As I have told you before, I have sent our fiduciary agent Mr. Ferguson to town to make the payment at his royal mail agency. Therefore I do not posess any original paper as a matter of fact. Mr. Ferguson told me the test question (Who is my best friend? - MUGU) but due to traffic noise I could not understand the transfer number and the connection got lost.

Please ask Mr. Ferguson at [email protected] for the number. Tell him the test question and don't forget to send the email with CC to me.

I am out of office now for the rest of the weekend beacuse I have a dinner with Lady Chatterly at 8:30pm

sincerely yours

Beavis Butthead

To be continued...

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic