SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I report this auction fraud?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Omochao
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ratedo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=148
This is the auction, but okibi scammed Supergun out of about $1400, and I would like to know how to report him.
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the scam? Did Supergun not receive the goods? It seems bizarre to bid on a forum with no regulations or safeguards, My guess is that there is little recourse since there are probably no real life details anyway, but there aren't many details to go on.

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okibi used to sell on ebay as okibisan, but his account no longer exists. It appears that he's now selling as ratedostore. Therefore probably okibi = okibisan = ratedostore.
Contact details for ratedostore are here http://www.ratedo.com/store/index.php?main_page=contact_us

I have no idea whether what the OP posted is a scam or not, but that's some of the info that's out there...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okibi is one smooth operator, I gleaned that forum Shocked Shocked

Hi I'm selling something that doesn't work, no-one believes is real and one guest logs in and says yea it's really true and the price goes to over $1300

I don't believe what I read.

No chance of getting the money back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic