SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

any ManU fans here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOB...

pony
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well! I don't think I've ever seen Man U play so badly! Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets just hope now that they will play that bad against Man City on saturday.

ManU must have lost about 1million supporters from that dismal performance. They should all have supported a real team in the first place.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With so many injuries to the defence, it's a surprise Man U performed as well as they did.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ManU must have lost about 1million supporters from that dismal performance. They should all have supported a real team in the first place.

Not this one...We sure got a lesson in football last night. Shows how experience is everything in the CL.. Bring on City I feel a revenge game coming on.. Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edit: full quote of previous post removed (Don)

The only way that City have a chance of winning on saturday is if United don't turn up. But i have still put a tenner on them winning because i really really hope United don't regain their form.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise wrote:
Shows how experience is everything in the CL.

That's the point and not the injuries. ManU has a young and most promising team but experience can get an old and tactically outdated (British press after the match against Roma) but experienced (that's 3 CL finals in 5 years) Italian side very far. Plus I got the impression ManU were rather impressed by the atmosphere at Giuseppe Meazza that night.

Milan could concentrate on the CL final because they've nothing to win in the championship, they WANTED the revenge match against Liverpool, they had a tinnitus-invoking crowd behind them (an open letter from the team to the Italian media during the week proves the importance of that point) and ManU was clearly surprised by the offensive tactic chosen by Mr. Ancelotti. Whereas Ferguson didn't sink to the levels of Barca last year and closely tackle Kak� Milan doubled with Gattuso and Oddo on C. Ronaldo and took him more or less out of the match. Add a Clarence Zeedorf in the form of his life and an often disorganized ManU defense to the mix and the game went the way it did.

Chalk it up as a learning experience, we had to do that as well 2 years ago at Istanbul. Oh, and never write off an opponent before the match - even if he's old and he's Italian and even if the Sun says so. Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L-I-V
E-R-P
O-O-L
F-C

LIVERPOOL FC

bring it on may 23rd. all the mancs are now big mates with the chelsea crew as they got what they deserved.isnt the 3rd and 4th place for the CL being played off now...............its called the FA cup !!!!!!!

i didnt see the match but i just hope we can stuff the italians again and bring the cup back to merseyside once more.

C'MON CITY on sat

Wink

edit

Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Basically Pepe Reina, Liverpool's 'keeper, wins the match for them virtually singlehandedly and some scumbags burgle his house whilst he is doing so, nicking his Porsche and and burning it out. Ain't life grand.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MERSEYSIDE - Police are interviewing Christiano Ronaldo over the burgulary of Pepe Reina's house. The Mersyside Police Force confirmed that no one knows of his whereabouts between 7.45 and 10pm on Wednesday night.

Laughing Laughing

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^In his defense, he alleges he was only trying to retrieve his hubcaps. Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

goldalek

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, Man U is the bomb! Saw the replays of the Milan match and that was pathetic it was like watching DC United...

Shame that the world brand of football here in the states doesn't catch on beyond a thursday night prime time mls match. It isn't a game for the suburb kids like these yuppies here have it as. It is a hard fought kind of game better suited for the working class kids. you know, the kids that can't afford those elite summer "clinics" and overated travel teams. Their parents are barely making a living, etc. Example of the up and coming elite teams here in my area, a local "elite travel" team here in NY state got their rears handed to them 11-2 by the Ajax Under 16s not too long ago. Plus I think the NYS team were under 18s. SO much for elite status.

BTW, totally off topic. I can't stand when some 3rd Division has been pro can charge 1000-2000 bucks for a week of youth coaching. A guy who played for some "accrington stanley" tours the northeast here giving clinics. He might of been in charge of washing their atheletic supporters, you know I doubt he has legit credentials but "hes from europe so therefore he must know something about coaching" is what the soccer moms think here...

Anyway, go Man U!!! sorry for the ramblings.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ManU got lucky today.

If Man City had scored that penalty they would be screwed now.

Anyway lets hope Chelsea win tomorrow then ManU will really have to fight for the title.

Going by their poor form today they don't stand a chance if they face Chelsea.

AlexS
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The stage is set for ManU being crowned EPL champs at Stamford Bridge... I sure hope it happens Maureeno will not be impressed..

As far as ManU being lucky today more like City were lucky to have 11 men on the pitch after the stamping..Plus the City penalty was SOFT..

Unfortunately I Cool will have to be a Gooner fan for a day tomorrow.. Sad Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets face the facts here.

ManU were wasting time for the last 15 minutes because they knew that if they didn't City would've scored. I agree that the City penalty was poor but so was Uniteds form during the entire match.

They got lucky with the penalty and it's a simple as that. It was a cheap result.

As for me i had �20 on 1-1 so i was devastated when city missed that penalty. At the moment i am ashamed to be a City supporter because they are the worst team by far. Lets just hope Stuart Pearce gets his act together.
AlexS
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
Borussia who?

Borussia Dortmund, the club that won again today and secured its place in the top German league.

happy crowd

(Close call. Sad )

Boruuuuuuuuuuuusiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Boruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ManU to be crowned champions at Stamford Bridge...at least the ManU fans won't have to travel very far to see it, unlike the derby match Laughing

I went to Manchester once a few years ago; shortly after the IRA blew part of the city centre up and they did a �million worth of improvements.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap419kicker wrote:

Shame that the world brand of football here in the states doesn't catch on beyond a thursday night prime time mls match. It isn't a game for the suburb kids like these yuppies here have it as. It is a hard fought kind of game better suited for the working class kids. you know, the kids that can't afford those elite summer "clinics" and overated travel teams. Their parents are barely making a living, etc. Example of the up and coming elite teams here in my area, a local "elite travel" team here in NY state got their rears handed to them 11-2 by the Ajax Under 16s not too long ago. Plus I think the NYS team were under 18s. SO much for elite status.

No offence to the US posters here, but it's that image of football which makes me grateful I live here. Yuppies playing football - there's an image to conjure with! I thought the game here was moving away form its working class roots, but having read that, I have to say it hasn't got that bad. And can someone explain to me what a 'travel team' is??

And for this afternoon's entertainment - COME ON YOU MIGHTY GOONERS!!!! I want to see Maureen Ho cry!!! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say for tonights game that i really want Chelski to win. This will then make United really have to struggle to win anything.

UEFA are having a 3rd place playoff this year. It's called the FA cup final.

In my family supporting ManU is on a par with eating the pet dog.

Come on Chelski win this one for me.

AlexS
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1-0 Arsenal
Chelsea down to 10 men
25 mins or so left

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chelsea look doomed.

Very Happy

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1-1 ! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't of spoke Sad

It doesn't matter, the Sky Blues won 2-1 to end another miserable season, so all is well in the world...

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game over
1-1
Scum...errr.. I mean Man U take the title Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic