SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid Signature Questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to ask the questions nobody wants to ask for fear of looking stupid! Well I have no such fear.

Yes, my user ID=10T. I just love some of the stuff I've seen on other user's siggys, but I have no blasted idea how to make my signature do any of that. I also have no idea how to make those little white quote boxes appear, and actually wanted to know about something else. So without further ado, here are my dumb questions....

1) How can I put a linky thing to Artists Against 419 under my name?

2) How can I do a white quote box without quoting the entire post that I'm quoting from?

3) What in the name of Soludo are with the little pink pony icons? I just don't geddit.

4) Will I go to newb-hell just for asking stuff this basic?

Thanks for listening. Feel free to PM or public-post your answers if you have the time. Go ahead and throw in a newb-schlapp if you wanna too!

Many thanks,

The DuckMan
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
3) What in the name of Soludo are with the little pink pony icons? I just don't geddit.

Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Marcus Fon Cleanzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To put a link in your signature, insert the following code:

[url=www.thesiteyouwant.com]The text you want[/url]

To quote part of post, well, you "quote" it and you remove the useless stuff (between the [quote] and [/quote]).. Did I get the question right?

Don't have a clue for the pinky shtuff..

"Please kindly send the money in the name of God." -- Rev Dr Roger Hedges
"i have to sell my wife's jewerries to raise the requested 550 dollars, so i will advice you to go and pick up the money as it will not be useful anymore" --
"I repeat if this is a scam activity , stop writing us, else we will report this to fbi /Interpol" --
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
1) How can I put a linky thing to Artists Against 419 under my name?

I take it you mean in your sig, right? Go to "edit profile" and add this to your sig:
Code:
[url=http://www.aa419.org][b]Artists Against 419[/b][/url]

Quote:
2) How can I do a white quote box without quoting the entire post that I'm quoting from?

Copy the text you want to quote, paste it into your post, highlight it, and click the "quote" button located right beneath the subject field. The code looks like this:
Code:
[quote]This is what I'm quoting[/quote]

Quote:

Ask Lotta Laughing
Quote:
4) Will I go to newb-hell just for asking stuff this basic?

Naaa, but you might be put to work restocking the mod bar

Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Fri May 04, 2007 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, thanks for all yer help folks! Everyone (well almost everyone) here is so cool. Credit where credit is due...

To Marcus:
Quote:
Did I get the question right?
I think you did. Beers to you!

To Slayer: Mucho thanks. bow_down

To Lotta: You're mocking me, aren't you?

Thanks to your willingness to assist me, I now have the sweet sweet power to make myself look really cool (pink pony icons aside) in front of the other newbies! I hereby promise to use my powers only for good.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To Lotta: You're mocking me, aren't you?

Not at all.....see your sig Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never underestimate the "cool factor" of the Prancing Pink Pony! Very Happy

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Never overestimate the "cooler factor" of manly buns Razz Image

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The buns are indeed extremely cool, but have not yet been added to the icons.... oh, Leccy!?!?!?!?? Very Happy

Naked Mod pics!
star
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
have not yet been added to the icons....

Well, between you & lotta petitioning rover & leccy it can only be a matter of time before there's a manly buns icons. Prancing pony eat your heart out! Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DID see my siggy. I gots 3 prancing pink ponies! I don't know what in the world that means, but I've got 'em.

Lemmy guess.... I get one pink pony for every dumbass question the mods have to answer? No that can't be it. I'd have twenty of them by now.

Somebody, anybody.... help me out here. I'm tearing my chest-hair out in suspense. I'll even offer payment for this information. Do you accept Western Union?

(and since it's been mentioned, what's wih the manly buns?)
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
No that can't be it. I'd have twenty of them by now.

It's careless comments like that, that earn people 20 ponies in their sig-line or some silly custom title when TSnerd passes by... Wink

As for the manly buns, ask Lotta... Razz

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only assume that you were frustrated by the miserly issuing of only three pink prancing ponies.

I hope that I have resolved this issue for you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Have I mentioned the fact that our mods can be a bit whimsical at times, Losst Jedi?

Naked Mod pics!
star
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmm.... forgive me for making a hasty observation here, but I'm beginning to piece together just how dead-serious this place can be at times!

*feigning outrage* Y'know what I think? I think you're all just riding me here, and it behooves me to bear the mane brunt of this galloping inside joke!

That's OK though... I'll just get back in the saddle and take it like a man.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi, I will help you out of your confusion here Wink These mods are really a mean bunch, aren�t they? Wink

The pink prancing pony comes from the old PWT (which disappeared) and has to do with the user JMRazor. The pony gets assigned by lotta.
I cannot really tell why she gives them away and for what, but it�s mainly for the postwhores among us. And since you don�t appear to be a postwhore, the ponys are actually TOTALLY misplaced in your sig Wink Laughing Laughing
So this whole thing is an inside joke Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* My good nature once more being woefully abused.....

I mean, FIVE [EDIT: dozens of] pink ponies?? I should think 1 or 2 would have sufficed for such a noob. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Last edited by JMRazor on Fri May 04, 2007 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@breadcrumb

Quote:
but it�s mainly for the postwhores among us

BC= 1 post
BC= 1 pony

Question Wink
Rogier
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
The buns are indeed extremely cool, but have not yet been added to the icons.... oh, Leccy!?!?!?!?? Very Happy

I just LOVE the buns icon Laughing

<a href="http://mysitetoday.servequake.com">My Friends and Family Website MK II</a>
Smile

NetherlandsNetherlands
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About the icons, I want to complain for the first time (I think it is the first time Smile ).

I only do straight baitings and there is no icon for this. Please, make up some icon for straight baiters Smile

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There you go....some pretty pink audis for you Very Happy

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo! Woo! The buns have been added! jump_4_joy

But sf, your sig-line looks a bit odd now:

2 buns & a shield x2 in a team effort??? I mean, really... I wouldn't have thought so... Wink

joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved my icons!!! Thanks. Now I have to bait more and try to have more of those Smile

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic