SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible fun for baiters close to Washougal, WA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This ladess, who said she would have her husband accompany her, will be meeting my boss in about 3 hours from now (7:00 p.m. local time) at:

My boss happens to be and she even has a photo to know what he looks like:

Any of you guys in the vecinity (Portland, Salem, etc.) who might want to have some fun and even take pics, I am sure will find a safe way to share the fun.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure she is in WA? Only reason I ask is I got my free 360 area code number from IPKall.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^IP Kalls home page says:

Quote:
Receive CALLS FREE via IP
Free Washington state phone number to your Internet phone.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoctorPhil wrote:
Are you sure she is in WA?

The IP in her emails (24.22.10.94) says Portland, OR (next door).

The phone numbers she has given:

I have a feeling someone is going to be there looking for . It's supposed to be this girl in the picture with her husband, but maybe it's going to be one or several nigerian looking lads, who knows ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Joaquin^^

According to www.reversephonedirectory.com that 360-335-1047 phone # does indeed trace back to Camas. Means the Lads might have a Portland-area contact, or possibly the Sea-Tac area.

But they still know nothing about Washington State except that Bill Gates lives and works in the Seattle area, as does Paul Allen. These are billionaire names you can casually toss around to the lads as being friends of yours.

If you haven't told them exactly where in Washington you reside, change the venue to Asotin County, Maryhill, or Metalline Falls. All in E. Wash and not easy to reach.. No way they will ever meet you there for a cash transfer. . Maryhill has a wonderful re-creation of Stonehenge, been there.

jervis tetch/ mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'd heard about it sooner maybe I'd have driven up there to take a look!

I know there are scammers everywhere, but it still feels weird hearing about them being near where I am.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores--

please PM me and tell me where you are. In my vicinity, I gather. I have recently learned that 2 posters--neither one too active--are just a crow fly over the Cascades from me. But methinks you are nearby, relatively speaking in western terms.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Sh**! I am afraid my worst fears have been confirmed.

I am now almost 100% certain that this girl is real, and so is all her data. She was at the restaurant last night with her husband, and they're both americans, and their intentions are not to scam anybody. Everything checks out. I had to tell her that my boss had an accident and couldn't make it to the meeting.

I don't know if they have taken money from her, but at least this nigerian MF is using her to scam other people.

He has made her believe that he is a billionaire british Lord who funds worldwide enterprises, from $10MM to $500 MM, and that he is going to marry her and she will become .

Like all victims, she wants to believe, and it is not going to be easy to convince her that she is being fooled. And to get her to join us to nail this bastard is going to be still harder.

Any ideas how to go about this one?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to say that I had a feeling this person was not a scammer, but a victim.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So does the husband have any clue what is going on? He doesn't seem too concerned his wife plans to leave him for the Billionaire British lord. That will be a tough one to explain if it hasn't been already.
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you might want to give more of a run-down on exactly how this came down and what the scam is before anyone can give you good advice on how to proceed.

Normally when it's a (this is not racist) white woman or couple and they live in North America and want to meet in a restaurant, the 'scam' is them trying to sell you on Amway or Primerica but this British billionaire business puts a different spin on things.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, imperial scammers right in my backyard Surprised
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give you a summarized rundown of this situation and then I can post whichever emails you may want to see to understand this whole big deal.

First I got a letter in my catcher account from this who is a british billionaire who wants to fund any projects I may have, as long as they need funding between $10 Million and $500 Million. Immediately I notice the IP traces back to Nigeria and I start teasing the guy.

But then I write to him from another email addy out of the blues, as the private secretary of a very rich man, and show interest in his offer. Except the project is an oil refinery in Peru requiring $950 Million, which is above his limit. He comes right back, saying he can make an exception, without even realizing he never sent this girl or her boss any offer.

And then I get this email from , who identifies herself as partner in the USA and sends me a contract for the funding to begin. I make some corrections to the contract, and then, in her next email, she signs as I ask about the change in name and she confesses that she will leave her husband to marry but that he still doesn't know anything about being dumped, even though he has become very suspicious.

Her IP traces to and she gives me home and cell numbers in the very close vecinity which have been verified.

Without supposedly knowing where she was, I tell her that my boss is traveling in Portland, OR and she admits right away that she can see Portland from her backyard. So I ask for a meeting and she proposes the (genuine place) only adding that her husband insists on going with her, so to please tell my boss not to mention anything about her future marriage to . I ask for a photo and she sends it. Then ask for other photos from different angles and she sends them too (one of them is posted).

I also confirmed that she was at the restaurant 1/2 hour before schedule.

When I told her that my boss had a terrible accident going to the meeting, she even told me which Hospital he would have been taken to (genuine too).

And this is what she told me about the way in which she met Lord Ryan:

Victoria wrote:
Hello,

Good to hear that he is ok. (my female character's boss after the accident) I was worried.

I have known since last year --he found me. I had a project posted on a joint venture site. For around 5B in the end the project comes out to a total of 800+B.
From after a few emails he asked me to download messenger. On oue first chat i asked him to hold very still as I was looking into hi soul to see what kind of soul he had. We hit it off from there. He is my angel.

To me, she acts as a real gullible victim. I still don't know if this miserable SOB has taken money from her or is just using her to scam other people.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores--^^^

Thanx for the PM. It cleared things up. Holy Kulingoski, Batman!

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have known Lord Ryan since last year --he found me. I had a project posted on a joint venture site. For around 5B in the end the project comes out to a total of 800+B.

I'm presuming you have seen her or spoken with her face to face..

Does she seem capable of being involved in such a joint venture project as mentioned?

If so, would such a person,

Quote:
after a few emails, download messenger, on her first chat ask him to hold very still, look into his soul to see what kind of soul he had, hit it off from there, find an angel and find herself at a restaurant in Oregon with a picture of John Wayne in her hands..
Would she?

Pretty much the only things missing are the Easter Bunny, Santa and the Tooth Fairy. Shocked

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise wrote:
I'm presuming you have seen her or spoken with her face to face..
Seen her face to face NO, but I spoke to her on her cell phone when she was waiting at the restaurant.

Les Noise wrote:
Does she seem capable of being involved in such a joint venture project as mentioned?
Of course not.

She did ask about the picture, saying that she knew the movie star died years ago. But she was told that this is who looks incredibly like his dad, specially because he always dresses like a cowboy.

And yes, the story is very fantastic. But then again real victims are people who believe in incredible fantasies. If someone can believe that for doing nothing they will get Millions in trunk boxes or hidden funds, they can believe anything.

I still tend to believe that this girl is being fooled and she still thinks that this "Prince" is coming in June to take her (and her 2 children I have later found out) to live with him in some castle in England happily forever after.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic