SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@adam12
Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear!! Ur mack is having major problems. When he first relised that his dolla had been chopped his first call was a string of panic stricken swear words and some new words I could not make out. I did not have the recorder on so I told him to call back as I had to talk to one of my mates first.
So recorder on here is a much calmer mack trying to understand what happened...toooo bad so sad...sorry but I do not have a sympathetic bone in my body..and just want my $500 he promised me Twisted Evil It is almost 6 minutes long

http://media.putfile.com/MadMack1

+There have been a few lads today and I cannot remember all the details but if you lad has said he called then chances are they have. I have been abit occupied with this bait above for a couple of days as that lad ^^^ called at least 50 times a day (and it has been quite a few days along) and has wasted some serious phone credit so before he gets his world turned upside down he needs alot of attention....just cuz he is soooo damn much fun Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Han5 Edward5 or Osag1e Maxwe11 should be ringing you soon regarding my "trip" to Amsterdam, assure them that I will be there Twisted Evil
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP - my 'battyboy' may be back with you tomorrow. He's been quiet 'cause he thinks I'm sending him something via WU tomorrow. Well, I said I'll 'try' since he's so desperate but either way he certainly won't get any info on it until it's very late in the day - I'm definitely too 'busy'! He's likely to be gagging for some sort of notification and back in hassle mode!!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I talked to a few lads today but did not have the recorder going this morning and was only able to take a few notes.

+Mr Kingsley did call for Chris, I was 'polite' to him and said you just popped out for abit of shopping, he said he would call back.

+Call for Peter, this lad was not very polite and did not like my nonsense Rolling Eyes after asking some 'simple' questions, I told him that I was Peter and he could trust me. He said in a very mad voice that 'you are not Peter, you are a woman...bla bla bla!!!' Laughing Laughing then he hung up on me. i assume you will have received a email from him. it never fails when the recorder is not set up..I get good calls with mad lads.

with this weekend being a Bank holiday weekend most of the calls will not be recorded, so it will be harder for me to remember who is who..but your lads will let you know if they have spoken to me Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP hope you wasnt TOO polite! Laughing

My man Boaz may be calling today asking for Roger Skeleton, if he does can you make him aware that I will need to see some ID please.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what had to say about his call:

Quote:

How are you doing today.Thank you so much for your email and the phone contact of .I have tried to reach with the following phone number :+44-701-421-9419, but at all time a lady picks up the phone, this has realy made it ethic to speak with him as is not on sit.

I intend to castigate him for blatant misogyny and send him back.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb
Hmmmm I am not sure which one is yours, I have had a few new lads calling and get them mixed up as usual. I have the recorder set up today until abt 5pmGMT so if they call today it is much easier for me to sort thru them that way. One I get to 'know' them then it is easy to keep up the story until then I try to say as ambiguous as possible Very Happy

@adam
Mack called this morning and I told him that you now belive that we made a error and sent them money wrongly (and since money grows on trees) and you will see to it that he will now get the funds and we will not send it to no one else. I asked him how such a thing could happen and he is unsure Rolling Eyes So he says he will call me tomorrow morning, but I have yet to see him make only one call per day so I expect to hear back from him soon. So all should be setup for the other games now Twisted Evil

I will post the convos later Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F0fana will be reporting to you live from the Accra Twat meeting. Sadly you have not been made aware of events. Crying or Very sad
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes I have spoken to fofoo twice today, I just went along with what he says Wink which the first time was he was at the location waiting for a red car to deliver a package said he would be there for an hour.
second call was that he waited for an hour and no one showed up, I asked if he was sure that he had the right place and he said he did. He said he was leaving as no one showed up and he has been there for an hour..so I asked if he was 'quitting' he says he will email you directly Razz got the audio and will post tonight

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny, I sent him a picture of "tooty" in his Honda Saloon Car from gomers bait, thats who he is looking for today, renamed Mr. Salud0.

Last edited by wanamaker on Fri May 04, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanna
I cannot find the thread with 'tootie's piccy Crying or Very sad
You lad has been on undercover survaillance today but only stayed on the stakeout for an hour Rolling Eyes no stamina in this super sleuth.
http://media.putfile.com/FooFoo1Fri
http://media.putfile.com/FooFoo2Fri
he did call later just a short call to tell you to check your email

@adam
Only a couple calls today I sure hope you get him some spends for the weekend
http://media.putfile.com/MackFreeman1Fri
http://media.putfile.com/MackFreeman2Fri

Call for (sounds like) Chaz?? from Emmanule said it was about business
http://media.putfile.com/4ChazfrmEmmaule

@septic
4Rev Michael from kenny
he did not want to book and appt for a christening or a wedding so I have absolutly no idea what he wants
http://media.putfile.com/4RevMichaelfrmKenDouglas

@jeff (I think)
Call 4 Chris very rude and hung up on me....me thinks he does no longer like me, thats OK just let him try and get thru to you now Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/4ChrisRudeLad

Thats the lot for today, there were a few hangups so either network probs or cheapo lads hoping I would return the call Rolling Eyes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, VP! My, you were pretty efficient and convincing. This is one I thought I'd 'lost'. Obviously nothing better to do, decided to get back to the 'rev' but said they'd call during the weekend. Friday 'aint the weekend! But at least he tried harder than last time.

Quote:
My P/A CALLED YOU TODAY AND YOU ARE NOT AROUND, A LADY SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT AROUND, WHERE WANT YOU? PLS GET BACK TO US AND LET US KNOW THE TIME TO CALL YOU AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS NO MORE TIME IN THIS TRANSACTION.

In addition, I think 'battyboy' is having a nervous breakdown! Apparently his WU receipt wouldn't open and he's crying into his email! He tried calling twice this morning but obviously given up for now. I think I've 'lost' the receipt and he's panicking big-time! Brilliant! Tomorrow is another day. Additional thanks for the help with this one.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm he did not try calling very well, I had one call at 4am and a couple at 6am so I assumed some poor lad was not able to sleep properly Twisted Evil but I turned the ringer on abt 8:30 ish and he did not call unless he was one of the lazy hangups

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@adam
You lad was up early and dialling away, about 60+ missed calls, so when I fianally got up and checked the phone I noticed how frantic he was becomming and just as I was checking the email he called again and he had a nice chat with Judge Judy's soundboard and she promised to send him the information straight away. So as he dashes to the cafe to await the download..and wait he must Twisted Evil I/you am rather busy today up in the hills shopping and will have little reception whilst we go so I am afraid your lad is really gonna have a breakdown.

Of course I would offer him compensation for this hassle Razz

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD MY P/A TO CALL YOU TODAY SATURDAY PLS STAY VERY CLOSE WITH YOUR PHONE.

The 'rev' may very-well have to pop-out! (What's with the large BOLD CAPITALS?)

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh Dear, does he not know that Saturdays are very busy with the playstations for kids foundation and you are busy seeing that all the little poor children receive thier playstations personally. And of course Sunday is pretty well booked up for you to rid yourself of all the sinful things you have done all week and get ready to go out an get your 'charity donations' winfall because you need to build a new swimming pool at your house all in the name of god of course Laughing

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yes, i did get secretary and i did leave a message with her.
Please can you ask to call since am unable to get to him but alays the secretary, please tell him to call me on this number:+44 703 183 6487, that i will like to speak ith him not his secretary.

I told him:

Quote:

I am not your gorram messenger boy! If you have issues with , then I suggest that you take it up with him, or leave your details (and number) with the secretary.
On that note - why were you so put out by having to speak to a woman? Do you have problems with women? I'd have to find out that you're a misogynist. I thought Great Britain generally was enlightened in its attitude to women being in positions of authority - please don't prove me wrong.

He may be back...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Battyboy' has been at it again! Obviously chomping at the bit for his mis-placed WU receipt! I was busy, missed the call so I left him to try and contact me at 'Mummy's' place.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb
Funny, I do not remember any calls from him, he may have called the other day when I took a few calls but definatly not yesterday, unless he is one of the hang-ups. I do not remember a David or someone asking for Mack? So I reckon that he is too cheap to speak to the secratary and thinks you should sit by the phone awaiting his call Rolling Eyes I shall take my time and 'politely' ask him questions and I hope he knows how to spell his name because somehow I have the feeling that I will not be able to understand what he is saying and with 2 bad ears it just may take some patience on his part Twisted Evil

@septic,
well he can just wait..weekends are for enjoying not answering the phones Razz my mobile phone has gone dead twice in the last 2 days with phone calls. adam12's lad has to have the trophy for most calls made!! 62 per hour and in the area of 400ish ++ per day including everone else's lads too. I can just feel that stress level rising, and with the Bank holiday comming up I forsee more network probs Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll certainly drink to that! It's a holiday, for Christ's sake - the family (including my dear old 'mum') have all buggered off to the sea-side so they can all jolly-well wait!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering if the number in the first post is still the correct number to give my lads?

If you get any calls for then that would be me.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes nitro the number is correct and the best times for them to call (at your convienance) is 9-5pm GMT after 5pm and weekends vairy as to if and when I answer and usally are not recorded/remembered.
Just let me know your baitname (u already supplied) and lads name is all I need.
cheers
vp

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@adam
Of course Mack has called today a few times, and even though you explaine to him that the money will be sent first thing on Tuesday. Well I think he is happy now that he actually got to speak to YOU...or well Ozzy anyway Laughing . Ozzy's soundboard seems to have made him happy he finally got to speak to you but of course I expect he will call back later, because he is just a phone whore Laughing Laughing Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be getting a call tommorrow from a . looking for Bernth Waldner. It's a typical scam about there being lots of money waiting for me in a bank.[/mask]

Last edited by Nitroglycerin on Sun May 06, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will be calling to speak to
D0cT0r L0L4

he must speak the code phrase as my sister is stealing from me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic