SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inexperienced Lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out an ASEM to about 20 lads looking for a new employee for my Advertising company. I got two responses. One lad was a bit apprehensive about working for me, but one jumped at it the first round. What was interesting is he responded with an addy that I never mailed my ASEM to. I'm guessing this is his REAL email account and possibly his real name.

He claims to be a student and has now become a little worried about getting scammed through the internet. Damn hypocrite! I assured him that I don't want his money, but I will be paying him for my services. He'll be filling out a job application for me and then be put to work.

If he sends me his real identification on the job application, is there anything I can do with it to prevent him from scamming others?

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not necessarily his "real" email address. Lad's like to change emails and names now and again in such a situation - they think that it makes them look more genuine.
I quite often get replies from lads from other email addresses in which they tell me their "real" names, but it doesn't really mean anything.
The same goes for a home address. I've received back interview forms which you would think a lad would tell the truth on, but again, there's no way of telling and as the lad is a habitual liar by nature there's no reason for the leopard to change it's spots.

When I received my first "genuine" lad details (along with a home address), I toyed with the idea of setting him up so that other lads would come and visit him at home when they didn't get their WU payments. This lad was going to be my agent and I was aiming to get him a real life ass-kicking. But when I thought long and hard about it, I realised that even though the address was probably real, I had no way of knowing for sure and because of this I could accidentally involve an innocent third party. The lad could have reverted to nature and given me a false idea and some innocent could be opening a front door to find a lot of angry lads on his doorstep.

I would suggest that you treat your lad in the same sort of way. Even though the info you have may be absolutely genuine in your eyes, there is no way of knowing for sure unless you can independently fix your lad's location and name through official channels (a very difficult thing to do). Therefore, the details you have are unfortunately worthless and there's not a lot you can do with them.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic