SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Successful Safari for the Church of NERV!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad was tattoed already. Follow the link for tattoo pics but dont necro.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108093

Anyhow to the good stuff. Read the bold paragraph if you dont want to read the whole thing, but i recommend you do! is all fun. Very Happy

I fact Mr. Gend0,i don�t even know what to tell you and so call your dougther,what kind of play are you people trying to play? If fact I don�t understand any more, tell me all about you people and how you people are going around deceiving people, and what are you? what are you doing with my picture in the first please, you know that you are not what you claim to be and what you can not do, why do you make me to go all this extend, what are you going to profit from what you are doing, spend all my precious time and money doing what can not profit me any good, I have give everything do GOD the Father of us all the mighty in battle to judge this case. I hope you have heard the word mimesis for putting me through all these pains, I did not offend you in any way, what I did is only to join an organization that promise to help me finacialy, you are fully away that you can not do, but you go ahead cheating people God in his heaven place is watching you.

Even do you don�t have conscience don�t you have human feeling?, how could you do this to me traveling from Accra to, all the way to Lome ,and you know that your daughter is not coming, at the initial time my mine told me that you will not come but I went there because I have already committed myself to it, my mind told me earlier when you just stop sending mail to me claiming that you are have problem with you computer, if I send you email, you, yourself will not reply me the mail and claim that is auto respond, but go ahead replying others there mail, remember if you can go through my first email to you I told you that I got your contact through a friend, during that time you told me that you are having computer problem but he said that you are replying them with the same email address, he is the only one that is try to cam me down because he is the one that but me into this mess, I know as you are promising them money after the will pass through what I went through when it will reach at your own part to play your own part by paying the money you promise I know that you will star telling them stories,

LET ME ASKE YOU WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO ACHIEVE WITH ALL THIS THAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHAT IS BEHIND YOU I WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL ME, CAN YOU IMAGING I ENTER AN ORGANISATION THAT CAN NOT EVEN CALL THERE MEMBER ON PHONE EVEN IF YOU LOST YOU VOICE CANT YOUR DAUGHER CALL OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF YOURS CALL, YOU CLAIM THAT YOU CANT SEND WESTERN UNION CANT ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOURS IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA SEND IT IN YOUR BEHALF SEES YOU ARE STILL ONE BODY.

I got to the airport three hours before the arrival of the plane, I pay the works to check if her name is among the people that coming from France to Lome your daughters name is not in the list, that is not enough I waited till the flight arrive her name was written boldly that I hang it on my neck even a blind man will see it all the staff went in search of her I stand at the door of there coming in from the plane I watched she is not among, her name was shouting loud to the hearing of every one no one respond, I was give a tag together with a police officer to enter inside the plane to look for her, she not there, the immigration office started to collect all the arrival people there passport searching for her name we did see her, I stay there till night 8;30pm and the funniest part of it is that there was no flight going to south Africa from there so what kind of game are you people trying to play?.

YOU HAVE COST ME GREAT PAINS IN MY BODY AND SOUL, MAKING ME TO BE A DEBTOR FOR DRAWING TATTOO FOR YOU AT MY BACK AND YOU ARE NOT SATISFY FOR THAT, YOU GO AHEAD MAKING ME TO BORROW MONEY TO EMBACK ON JOUENY THAT WILL NOT WILD ANYTHING,I HAVE HANDED IT TO GOD,TRY AND KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE, FOR I DID NOT DO YOU ANY BAD THING.

FRANC1S OK0LIE

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh btw, the safari was a five hour drive from Accra Ghana to Lome in Togo. The other 5 hours back home might not have been the best of his life Very Happy

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second paragraph is interesting. They were sharing you as a victim and comparing notes.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this lad was pseudo-smart, he opened 5 different accounts and personalities and tried to get answers when i was ignoring him. However ofcourse it was funny that i got 5 emails from 5 different people within the same 10 minutes. So i did an IP check and behold, same origin.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very very nice work, The tat looks great it's a pity it's on his back where he can't see it. Still it's a work of art. It somehow reminds me of a tat my 18yo son got.

Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do tell the lad that you had a vision. In that vision you saw the evil in him.
Since you are a true phychic your visions are always true.
therefore he is rejected from your organization as an outcast from hell.

Only onother tattoo will save him Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
her name was written boldly that I hang it on my neck even a blind man will see it

Perhaps you could say your character thought *he* was the blind man, with the sign round his neck and something badly written on it.. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! Gend0 !kari does like his machiavellian plots, dosen't he?

Next lad try to get him to get the new NERV logo from the upcoming "Rebuild of Evangelion", it looks like it would cost twice as much and HURT twice as much to carve into a lad. I wish I could find a decent image of it. Sad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bahahahahaha well done mate!!

"I was give a tag together with a police officer to enter inside the plane to look for her"
Laughing
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He drove there early, hung a sign that said "I'm a fool" around his neck, bribed a worker for a passenger manifest, bribed a police officer and then had to drive home empty handed? When are you going to have him do it again?

Great baiting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic