SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad kills my gmail account.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad: 1
AlphonseTheFrog: 0

I have a junk Usman B3llo account I've been using for insult baiting (I have to open a new one every few days). I insulted some lotto lad, he wrote back, and all I did was write back to him saying "GO SCREW A GOAT MUMU MONKEY LIKE U". Now I am receiving dozens of messages per hour from lotto lads, and they are addressed to another email address altogether, someone called "[email protected]" (I checked the headers). I am assuming he has set up forwarding on his own catcher account. Am I correct here?

If so, is there a way in gmail to block a certain user?

Here is the full header:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.70.11.3 with SMTP id 3cs1451wxk;
Tue, 1 May 2007 17:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.117.1 with SMTP id p1mr139095wxc.1178067325574;
Tue, 01 May 2007 17:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imf07aec.mail.bellsouth.net (imf07aec.mail.bellsouth.net [205.152.59.55])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id i16si258134wxd.2007.05.01.17.55.25;
Tue, 01 May 2007 17:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 205.152.59.55 as permitted sender)
Received: from mxm04aec.corp.bellsouth.net ([205.152.59.244])
by imf07aec.mail.bellsouth.net with ESMTP
id <20070502005525.FVFJ13076.imf07aec.mail.bellsouth.net@mxm04aec.corp.bellsouth.net>
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 1 May 2007 20:55:25 -0400
Received: from unknown [192.168.16.123] (EHLO ibm13aec.bellsouth.net)
by mxm04aec.corp.bellsouth.net (mxl_mta-3.0.2-03)
with ESMTP id b71e7364.564526000.2794824.00-130.mxm04aec (envelope-from <[email protected]>);
Tue, 01 May 2007 20:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from rediffmail.com ([202.54.124.247]) by ibm13aec.bellsouth.net
with SMTP
id <[email protected]>
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 1 May 2007 20:55:23 -0400
Received: (qmail 30151 invoked by uid 510); 2 May 2007 00:55:04 -0000
Date: 2 May 2007 00:55:04 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: vacation mail
To: [email protected]
X-Spam: [F=0.0024631038; S=0.014(2007032701); MH=0.500(2007050152); R=0.145(s44/n261)]
X-MAIL-FROM: <[email protected]>
X-SOURCE-IP: [192.168.16.123]
X-MxL-Spam-Verdict: No

I am outside Kolkata and shall reply on return. All best wishes and regards. yours sincerely, D.P.Mukherjee

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The more I think about it, the more asinine this seems. They have found a weapon to render our gmail accounts unusable. I am now receiving 3 to 4 emails per minute all from lotto lads who are "on vacation" (that's their script). If this wasn't a junk account, that would essentially kill it.

It's pretty clear that this forwarding modality is meant to kill an account, since no person with enough IQ to continue breathing would fail to realize that he could not have won 200 separate British lotteries in the past hour.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused I don't have enough knowledge to know....does gmail have a spam filter you can just go in and copy his name down?...Are these emails from him directly or people he scams? it would be so convenient if they were victims you could warn
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ They're all emails from various lad accounts, and they're all at lotto script level 1: "I am on vacation".

rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo has a tool that blocks addresses ending in something you specify (like @msn.com) or by keyword, if you used the keyword one you could block words like lotto or something else
gumbo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just create a filter in gmail that matches the e-mails you're getting. You can either delete them, or maybe just archive them and stick a "vacation" label on them so you don't see them in your inbox but you can still pull them up if you want to see what matched that filter.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, a filter set to the "to" address might work, or some other way.

Then just set them to archive, and add the "vacation" label.

Or.... why not just get his catcher account killed? Write the abuse at the mail that's forwarding them to you, once that is gone, the forwarding will be useless.

And to get it going again, he'll have to re-set up the senders to another mail, then forward it.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

try setting a vactaion message so gmail keeps replying back to em

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Gmail will only send a vacation message to any one address once in four days. You can reset the four day rule by making a small edit to your vacation message.

I'm not sure about Gmail, but most mail systems won't auto-reply to an auto-reply

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you click on 'create a filter' and hopefully the e-mails contain a word like 'vacation' you can enter that, click on next step and 'delete it'
so that might work, says it should apply it to incoming e-mails

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlphonseTheFrog, can you forward the lotto lad mail to me, I'm all out for now on my mass lotto bait been doing. just answering replies.

cheerrs

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are all addressed to his catcher account and forwarded to you, I believe you can create a gmail filter to search for that address. The filter can then label them, or trash them as you see fit.

I think you might even be forward them to another account.

If nothing else, you should definitely contact his e-mail provider to complain about the forwarding.

(BTW, headers for an example e-mail or two might be helpful.)

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you know the address that is generating all the traffic, set Gmail up to foward them to that address, let him deal with 4 or 5 e-mails per minute. Just make sure not to set it to forward ALL your e-mail back to them.... just the ones you don't want.

The function you are looking for in Gmail is the filter.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The flood has slowed or even stopped. I only have 70 emails overnight. Crossfire, I wish there was a way to forward multiple emails to you - you would have more lotto lads than you could shake a stick at. I will delete the bastages, and try to find the filter function.

Thanks all.

Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alhponse, don't delete them.

You CAN forward them en-masse, at least I believe you can, using the filter function.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frog:

Yes, once you find the filter function you can set it to filter those items in your mail already! Then you can forward them with the filter.

If you are in your inbox in Gmail upper right there is your username. Click the link for settings, then the link for filters. There is a box that you can filter on the message containing certain text.... then you can say for all e-mail with that text to forward it to a particular address.

So if the flood does not stop you can just forward all those messages to some other gmail addy you create and let it just hog them.... or forward them back to the lad that did this to you.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* Click Create a filter.
* Enter the desired criteria.
o To filter all mail from somebody, type their email address in the From: field, for example.
* Click Next Step �.
* Make sure Skip the Inbox is checked.
* Also check Apply the label:.
* Select an existing label (folder) from the Choose label... menu or:
o Select New label....
o Type the desired name for the label (folder).
o Click OK.
* Optionally, check Also apply filter to conversations below to move existing messages matching your criteria to the folder.
* Click Create Filter.

now we have the new part for google created we can sweep out all the vacation responses and act on them all in one go there is no point forwarding them back to the email from whence they came - you just end up with more vacation responses.

http://email.about.com/od/windowswebmailtools/gr/pop_goes_gmail.htm

then just mark them instantly as read - leaving your account free...

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic