SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Offered the Job of my Life!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, i never thought i'd see the day that 'I' got offered a job.
I don't have to leave my current job <damn?> and all i have to do is deposit fake cheques and send 75% back to Africa!

I'ts aparently perfectly ligal (sic) and I'm in no way suspicious about my new business partner's name, Mum.m.y P3t3r.

Or the fact he has introduced himself as three different people.

Is anyone else as lucky as me?

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Frank;

You are indeed very lucky - most of them only offer me a paltry ten percent of the fake check as commission! Obviously, you are better-looking than I am, or maybe you possess better negotiating skills.

You should try your luck in the date scams. They don't send checks, they send dirty poetry and boobies. jump_4_joy Not their boobies, but that hardly matters! Fake boobs are even better than fake checks! Then again, they don't let me keep 10% of the boobs...
Oldbutnotmoldy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I got a job offer too.

Omni Mont Royal Hotel Canada .
I am Rose Grand from Canada, am The Manager Of Omni Hotel,Pls Hotel Need Man And Woman Who Can Work And Ivied In Omni Hotel here in Canada.
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
A Division Of Omni Canadian Hotel Canada ,Hotel Will pay For His or Her Flight Ticket and accommodation Only ,If You Are Interested Contact us Back through this email address below for more information and
procedure.
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Good luck,
And Welcome to Canada
From Mrs. Rose Grand

When I looked her IP up, she's in Gambia. I wonder how she gets back and forth to work.........the SST?????
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea for date scams. Sounds kinky!
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake checks would buy me so many fake cheesecake bars..where do I find this job?
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't need a job. I just won the Canadian lottery (again)...

Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today i received news that three more of my long lost uncles had died and each had left me a huge inheritance!

This forum must be full of the luckiest people on earth.
stinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've got the best news of all, not only did i win the lottery, but there is 975 million dollars waiting for me in 3 different banks!!!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Frank^^

As LosstJedi/Mr Blutarsky said above, The Lads usually offer 10% for the 'work-at-home-cash-checks' scam. The fact that you are being offered 25% is rare, must be a newbie scammer.

You didn't mention it but in this type of scam the lads are quick to anticipate the obvious victim question of 'What if I cash the check and do not WU the balance-due back'?

The Lads are quick to inform you that if you intend to scam THEM financially, they will contact the FBI. ....They won't do that, but the threat sadly has enough 'weight' to keep naive victims in line. They are secure in the knowledge that if you screw them over, their fake checks will eventually bite you in the ass legally too if you cashed them (or said you did).....IF you fell for it all.

@Stinger^^Welcome aboard----
Did the 7 #s you won the lottery on go up to #100? The math on that goes beyond people on Planet Earth. Mars, Jupiter, and Venus too. But they will tell you how 6+ other people won too, and you must act fast. It boggles the mind. But all lotto scams inevitably wind up the same way, for the most part. There are exceptional baiters among us who can keep at the lotto scam for a while. But my guess is that most of us just delete it now, it is a dead-end.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the shuttle, so even god wouldn't know how much money i won in three days. but this job still seems so interesting.

however the details have changed. last time i checked - you were right, Jervis 75% + 25% = 100%

Now i'm being told that i keep 15%. I must enquire. I might also happen to be a member of the International Bureau of Investigation. Cause he doesn't know me yet. Smile

Unfortunatly no one loves me. Lots of money and jobs, but what is finance without a love to spend it on? someone as rich as me should have all the gold digging ladies after him, no?!

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank^^

A Lad offered you 25% initially and then went down to 15% None of it matters because your financial gain is 0.0%..Why these thieving bastards decide to haggle over a few per-centage points on the deal still amazes me. But it is ammo that can be used.

Sounds like some oga got to some bitch-slapping on his catcher-boy. In Brooklyn it would roughly be translated as 'Get with the program, slick'..

Turn the bait around, love to hear re-percussion.

GET PISSED OFF at your mugu because you are now being tendered a smaller slice of the pie than originally offered. Insult him and his intellect....Make sure you come off as totally fed-up with his shenanigans. Never forget that YOU run the show, not the Lad.

cheerz--jervis tetch---mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victor Meldr3w got offered a range of jobs on a cruise ship by some Canadian lads, the highlight job was as the ship's gigolo! Shocked

Definitely haggle over your %ge, why the pay cut?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jervis - it's ok, i'm not asking questions or being confused - i know how their minds <don't> work.

And yes, of course i got pissed Smile

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank H^^

I'm fine with that! Keep bitch-slappin your Lad! I love having them getting apologetic and apoplectic as well.

cheerz---jervis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic