SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Its a Scam of sort - Japanese style.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was on my local radio station this morning. It's an article from the Sun Newspaper.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007190295,00.html
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that it is bad, but that is some funny shit. Or should I say Baaaaaad ? No ? Well, I said it and I said it first !

Thanks, I'll be here all week.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why give them to zoos and farms. They're lovely roasted and served with a little mint sauce, much better than poodle.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewe....that's really baaaad. I bet she feels more than a little sheepish being fleeced like this.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have thought sheep would make good pets. You'd never need to mow the lawn again, for starters.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheep on a lawn?
no you wouldn't have to cut the grass but you would have to shovel the S%#T Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They do make good pets, but beware when trimming their toenails - they've got a kick like a mule (and I've got the scars to prove it). Trimming the lawn's ok, and the s**t is great for the garden - but given the choice they'll head straight for the flowers (as I found out when mine finally achieved their plotted escape)

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam or not, that's absolutely hilarious.

Come on, anybody who will pay US$25,000 for an oversized goldfish and think it's not a scam will end up buying a shep as a dog. Doesn't surprise me a bit.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's the kind of scam I'd like to see more of: Unique, well thought out, entertaining and targetting only the kind of people that deserves it. Thumbs up

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how the wool was pulled over their eyes? They say it was an internet company. Did these people first see the animal when it was delivered? There are very few lambs in Japan and in reality very few dogs. No jokes on why. Having a foreign anything is a status thing regardless how crappy we know it to be. These people had money to blow and a fly by night company came along and fixed that.

Now about that $25K goldfish. I don't want to carp about it too much. People think that its better than a $10K goldfish. Is it? Yes, because someone paid that much. What's weird is that the parents could be the same and that there may have been 50,000 other koi in the same hatch that year that were dumped down the drain. Its all very capital and labor intensive. I can tell you that no one ever got rich selling $25,000.00 goldfish.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to just say, uh..... nevermind. I wonder when Brittney will get hers? Her Trailer Park lot probably needs mowing.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Teach the sheep to bark and they'd have the perfect crime!

I can understand them not recognising sheep if they haven't seen them before - but surely they were ordering poodles knowing what they looked like? Shocked

I hope these guys didn't put my car together!

Purple Flower
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing just how gullible some people can be.

If a sheep can be passed off as a poodle, I'd expect it won't be long before one of our Nigerian lads tries to sell one of their goats as a Saint Bernard....

maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/lurkers/poodlesheep.asp

Guess the wool was pulled over our eyes! Laughing

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've been bleated.

I knew something was strange when it was reported in the Sun but found another link to the story. My little girl said "No way, its b.s. that doesn't happen in a place with a 100% literacy rate".

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a hoax, it was always a hoax, it never was real.

Surely people can't be that stupid? Then again, far too many people believe in Mr Soludo's $25M US dollers...

It is a very bloody funny story, but could this scam report possibly be a hoax?

It would seem so: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=263447

Chimi_Churry
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maztuhblastah wrote:
Fake:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/lurkers/poodlesheep.asp

Guess the wool was pulled over our eyes! Laughing

You beat me to post it.

I think people on this site would love to visit http://www.gullible.info/
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kind of reminds me of that urban legend where a couple finds a cute little hairless dog on the street and take it home to their kid, and the vet tells them it's actually a sewer rat...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic