SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It Rubs the Lotion on Its Skin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired by this post ( http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=866370#866370 ) I decided to bait a lad speaking only in the third person, along the lines of "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs: "It rubs the lotion on its skin." A silly gimmick, but one that took very little effort on my part and seemingly caused a wee bit of confusion on the part of my lad. I selected a Chinese scammer in the hopes that its English would not be so good.

Here's what went down. I'm baiting as "Q" here.

Quote:
------------------------------------------------

to [email protected]
date Apr 19, 2007 2:02 PM
subject Its offer

Its offer is intriguing. It will tell more.

Mr Mou Xinsheng
to me

Apr 19

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your reply to my first email. I needed to be very sure of you before I disclose my identity for confidenciality purpose.
I could not give you my true details in my first contact because I feel it will
be huge surprise for you to receive such email from a serving minister of the
Peoples's Republic of China.Now that you have replied the correspondence with interest I will give you more information about myself and the business.

My name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China).

Forgive me if you see my business proposal as shameful and not honourable
because of my governmental status.But please excuse me and understand that this is the situation I am and must find a credible partner in the western wolrd.

In my years of government service as Narcotics Control Commission and General Adminstration of Customs, I have received kick backs from smugglers and business people seeking favours from me and as a public officer my bank accounts are monitored hence I diverted the funds Thirty million united states dollars for safe keeping abroad.

I want you to receive the money which has been in deposit since the last Two
years.When the money is in your bank account,I want to use Sixty Percent of the money for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head this project and my name will not be mentioned).You will receive Twenty Percent as your commission and I will take the remaining Twenty Percent as my share which I intend to settle with in your country.

Please consider this proposal and reply to me soon.It will certainly do you no
good to report me to my government authorities or devuldge this information to
anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career.

Mou Xinsheng.

Q
to Mr Mou Xinsheng <[email protected]>
date Apr 19, 2007 5:14 PM
subject Re: Details

Its money would be pleasing to us. It will send its money.

from Mr Mou Xinsheng <[email protected]> hide details Apr 19
to Q
date Apr 19, 2007 11:11 PM
subject Hello

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your response again and I must use this medium to assure you that we must succeed in this business. I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to us courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation.

Now, for us to successfully commence this business I will like to know you better to enable me trust you 100%. The need for trust in this business is due to the large sum involved and as such I will like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself.

Once I have had this response from you, I will feel a lot safer to divulge vital aspects of this business to you and provide you with all the needed information which would enable us commence this business immediately. I need to know if you are married, have children, where you work etc.

Let me use this opportunity to assure you that this business is 100% safe and risk free, being a success in all its ramifications. This is and always will be my utmost guarantee to you

You have responded sparsely but I try to give you more insight and hope that you understand better pending when we discuss okay? Please excuse my not being out rightly open to you at this point, this is result of very sensitive nature of this transaction but as we proceed, I will let you know all details of this business

What I need most is a suitable account from you in any part of the world where you want money be transferred. Upon receipt of this account details, then I immediately begin the processes that will be organized by lawyers who work for me and prepare legitimate backing to make transfer viable. This is to ensure that documents covering you as the rightful recipient of the sum, be obtained legitimately as I will have nothing to do with anything short of this, it has never and will never be part of my life itinerary.

For you to be further assured, even a zero balance account is suitable for the purpose provided it is an existing account and you are sole signatory to it. But before I reveal more details to you, I would need you to do something for me. Could you please send more details of yourself to facilitate the transaction? I need all information written neatly as follows;

Your full name; "As documented naturally".
Date of birth; --
Telephone and fax:
Present physical/resident address; ?tating if change in recent years as it must match period in which the deceased still lived?
Reconfirm your Telephone and fax numbers.
What is your profession?
A copy of Id (passport or license.)

Please confirm your willingness to assist this transaction by providing the above requested information for a start; as same will facilitate the success of this transaction, if we agree on the terms and conditions that will be made known in my subsequent correspondence with you.

Furthermore, I like you to introduce me to lucrative domestic investments in your location and I will welcome proficient advice on terms and procedures of investments, okay? Be rest assured that all facilities for the successful completion of this transaction have been carefully arranged provided that you maintain secrecy follow my advice and instruction on transfer of money as I may do same when time for our investments come.

Once I clarify your willingness to proceed with the transaction, then I tell you more and how we make this business to come true. You may confirm the information about yourself in next email so that I provide you with the rest details and more about myself for us to move ahead. Thank you for understanding.

I have a bad language so cannot speak on phone and also this business cannot be discuss on telephone because all that we do here is monitor by Government so email is the best way we can communicate till this business is close by.

Yours truly,
Mr Mou Xinsheng.

Q
to Mr Mou Xinsheng <[email protected]>
date Apr 20, 2007 9:26 AM
subject Re: Hello

Its demands for information are annoying and presumptuous. Its refusal to disclose details of the transaction are suspicious and anger-provoking.

Mr Mou Xinsheng <[email protected]>
to Q
date Apr 20, 2007 10:40 AM
subject Contact The Attorney

Dear Friend,

How are you doing and how is work. thank you for the email. i want to reassure you once more that you will never regrete this and that your efforts in assisting me would never be in vain.

I have discussed with my lawyer here in the china, she is presently in London, who will help you in the change of beneficiary and also help you work with the funds managers who are also based in Europe
Please fine below the name and contact of the lawyer.

Name:Kowal-Wason Kinga.
Email:[email protected]
Telephone: +447724826059
She is a very nice person and she will be waiting for your email.

Please send my warm greetings to all your family,
Mou.

Q
to [email protected]
date Apr 20, 2007 11:09 AM
subject Mou Xinsheng transaction

It has information about the transaction. It will divulge the details.

Kinga KowalWason <[email protected]>
to Q
date Apr 20, 2007 11:51 AM
subject Received.

Dear Sir,

In receipt of your email application in April to change the beneficiary of
Mr. Mou Xinsheng deposit vide Deposit No.BC/108 256 001 and Batch
No.061901/HK to your name.

Be informed that instructions have been received from Bank of China, Hong
Kong/the depositor (Mr. Mou Xinsheng) to change the beneficiary of the
amount $30,000,000.00 in your favor.
Notice is made of your inability to personally come to the United Kingdom
to facilitate the change of beneficiary process to enable the irrevocable
telegraphic wire transfer of your funds to your designated bank account.
Unless stated otherwise.
To enable your fund release therefore, please note the following
requirements/instructions:
(A).Send by email or fax attachment a copy of your proof of identity
(B)Driver's licence/International Passport)
(C). Complete and return the attached Form .
(D) Your contact address,telephone and Fax number.

Kowal-Wason Kinga.
Legal Adviser.

[attachment: typical lad form]

Q
to Kinga KowalWason <[email protected]>
date Apr 21, 2007 9:16 AM
subject Re: Received.

It asks for things which cannot be done.

Kinga KowalWason <[email protected]>
to Q
date Apr 21, 2007 4:01 PM
subject ??: Re: Received.

Dear sir,

I am sorry that is how we want it done.Should you not be willing to provid what i have asked fpr them i am sorry you can opt out.

Kinga.

Q
date Apr 21, 2007 9:41 PM
subject Re: ??: Re: Received.

It asks for documents which do not exist.

Q
date Apr 26, 2007 9:31 PM
subject Re: ??: Re: Received.

It has gone silent, like one who is dead.

No response from here. The lad either got creeped out or figured there was no money involved. I might try to refine this a bit in the future. As it was, it was just a lark and I welcome others to try this modality and report any improved results.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try mailing him again. I was baiting the same guy, and his addy was killed by someone. His email was the GREETING FROM MOU one, a while back in the surplus forum.

Anyway, the third person thing looks absolutely great. I�ll have try one myself!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent another poke. No high hopes, though.

Quote:
It will respond, or it will get the hose again.

Wonder if it's seen the movie? Smile

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

send him the pic when u all tucked in , he might be attracted Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this, I like it a lot! Nice twist.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's not sustainable but it's a very amusing idea nonetheless.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha!! Very Happy I had never thought about doing that.. Great stuff.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It provided Me with lots of information. You should go ahead and just send it what info it asked for. (Faked, of course) It will come back. Good thing is You didn't burn it.

My next sucker is going to get a third person baiter. It thinks it will haveth funneth.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's almost like you were a Dalek. They would have trouble filling in the forms though.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a chinese scammer? Sounds like an African to me.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic