SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A close shave.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart is still pounding. Neighbour is away and I have the job of animal feeding and mail collecting. I drew up to his gate a few minutes ago and went to get his mail. Luckily I caught a glimpse of movement and stopped before I opened his box. When I flicked the lid back there was a 1 metre long rough scaled brown snake in there and it wasn't happy about being disturbed. I had to go and break a thin branch off a tree and hook the bloody thing out. It can find somewhere else to hibernate.
Please check your own boxes. It's not in my job description Shocked

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please check your own boxes
Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always amazed me how many seriously poisonous creatures there are in Australia without any real predators for them to need it as a defence against; I mean, does a funnel web spider really need enough venom to kill a horse ?

get your baiting forms here
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up Jeff - I'm looking after my Ma's mailbox for the next few weeks. Not sure we get too many brown snakes in suburban Melbourne but you can't be complacent about these things.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and THIS is exactly the reason, why your lovely continent will NEVER EVER see my ass on it!! Wink Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Now THAT's what I call a reason to go there!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For you, my dear Donnie, I would of course make an exception Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad was expecting wallace and grommit.

My friend used to play with brown recluse spiders till he got bit, now he dont play with them no more.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Them boxing kangaroos can be buggers too if they catch you unaware with an uppercut. Very Happy

My sis. lives in Perth. She never mentions about the creepy crawlies or snakes. Probably because she lives on the 12th floor.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't believe everything Steve Irwin told you. There's plenty of bugs and besties here that will kill you in a heartbeat but they are usually in rural/outback areas and prefer to stay well away from humans just as much as we prefer to stay away from them. Almost every Aussie has a 'snake story' but very few ever get bitten, and even fewer actually die. You'll find that more people die from peanut allergies and certainly a lot more die in road accidents.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Bee Stings cause more deaths here than anything other poisonous critter. Snakes are plenty and will usually run away just as fast as you do. Sometimes accidents happen. Just like with knives, cars, small children etc.

It's a great place, we just don't tell too many people about the good stuff Smile
So next time you want to smell the roses - remember the bees.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, the neighbor asks you to feed his asp and all you do is complain. He figured by putting him in the mailbox you could kill two birds with one stone (and one Jeff in the process).

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
usually in rural/outback areas

The ones that can kill you in a heartbeat are mostly in the water [just ask Steve Irwin]. No-one has died from a funnel web bite since 1980. The only people that die from snake-bites are those who don't get treatment in time, and despite our abortionate health system, that's unlikely in urban areas. Nobody drops dead on the spot. Our marine nasties are another matter. [sharks, rays, jellyfish, stonefish, bondi cigars etc] Some can literally kill you in a few seconds. But they are easily avoided.
Steve Irwin was pretty much on the mark. He was not advocating that everyone go out and play with snakes, just greater tolerance of all animals, not just the cute & cuddly ones.

Actually, the most dangerous animals in the outback are [human] psycho killers. We seem to be getting a bad rep for that. And not surprisingly. Whenever I'm in isolated areas I'm far more concerned about whatever ratbags might be lurking in the scrub than an old black snake.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True - and many fatalities are caused by allergic reactions to the venom, just like bees. I was in Airlie Beach last year and a couple of (foolish) Poms went swimming depite the irukandji (tiny but very toxic jellyfish) warnings. Both got stung and both were paralysed with pain if nothing else (those mofo's HURT) but one recovered and the other went into severe shock and almost didn't make it. Luckily the local medics had the necessary meds and knowledge to give appropriate treatment. My Dice With Death was to almost step on a Blue Ring Octopus here in Port Phillip Bay (Melbourne) while bringing a boat up onto the beach.

Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ah yes, there's one I left off my list. The blue ringed octopus. You sure as HELL don't want to get bitten by one of those. If you do, and you don't get treatment immediately....well, it's not a pleasant way to go. It takes about 5 minutes to die, as the toxin gradually paralyses your respiratory system. You are conscious through the whole process and can't draw a breath. There is no anti-venom for the blue ringed octopus. Your only chance is artificial respiration for however long it takes for the poison to be metabolised out of your system. Welcome to Australia.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Orbter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the drop-bears. Nasty things they are...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koalas on speed. Niiiice!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ breadcrumb. I totally agree with you - far too many nasty bitey snappy things there. My OH is from there and he tries to tell me you never see any of these things. Who needs to lift up the loo seat to check for redbacks Shocked ? - I can live without that.

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jeff

Snakes in the mailbox? still better than Leicester though! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
ScamAngel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher , watched aprog on the box this weekend about a snakecatcher who rides a Harley who said that Melbourne is one of the biggest areas in Oz for snakes Confused
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Australia sounds fantastic, but do you know that the biggest killer in the UK is boredom, thousands perish every year from that little critter Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScamAngel wrote:
Gnasher , watched aprog on the box this weekend about a snakecatcher who rides a Harley who said that Melbourne is one of the biggest areas in Oz for snakes Confused

Well I've never seen one - but then I live in the inner 'burbs. The outer suburbs are very pastoral with lots of lovely snake habitats. The current drought is bringing them closer to built-up areas too because they are looking for water. We've had a few snakebites reported in greater Melbourne this year but no fatalities as far as I know.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:
..., but do you know that the biggest killer in the UK is boredom, thousands perish every year from that little critter

And there's me thinking it was Harold Shipman. You live and learn. Maybe not. Shocked Shocked

Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I've gotta say to you Jeff is, wow! If I saw a snake in a mailbox, I would have screamed so loud that the neighbours would think that I'm being sexually assaulted and call the police Laughing

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't there today!!! Laughing
@music man. Sure is, anything is!
@ Jojo. Never thought of that. He owes me $5.00!
@Rockaway. Bondi Cigars Laughing Absolute killers!
@SP. I don't mind them and would never kill them. I relocate them but I treat them with the respect they deserve. I'm too far away from help to risk a bite.
@Tommo. I know some creepies in Perth Wink
@ Scam Angel. You know Gnasher Laughing
As for the rest of you, come for a visit Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic